• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
When I get tacos, they're from Chipotle. I would've avoided that place like the plague a decade ago when they had that sanitation scare, but nowadays...one of my go-to places to dine.
Chipotle goes too fast for me, I can't handle it

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Once I learn to drive and get to go out on my own it’s just gonna be Wendy’s forever
get your license chief

i started when i was 14 and now i can be an oblivious nuisance to someone's day like everyone else

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So far that one leak has got everything right so far.

Here it is if anyone wants to take a look. Obvious spoiler warning:
https://snag.gy/umzO15.jpg
I hope this is true because I want Meowth to continue appearing in Pokémon games after Sun & Moon and Let’s Go, especially when Sword & Shield doesn’t have the National Dex.

Noipoi

Howdy!
get your license chief

i started when i was 14 and now i can be an oblivious nuisance to someone's day like everyone else
I’m totally working on it

But the world seems to be insistent on interrupting me learning to drive by any means possible

ShotoStar 2

Smash Journeyman
Everyone who expected Hero today be like:
Seriously it's a shame it didn't happen today but oh well. I just wanted to know the fate of Geno already. Tomorrow will definitely be the day, Maybe, Probably not.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
how did I not know until now that eric andre voices one of the hyenas in the lion king remake that's just not possible

Iridium

Smash Hero
Seriously it's a shame it didn't happen today but oh well. I just wanted to know the fate of Geno already. Tomorrow will definitely be the day, Maybe, Probably not.
People expected him today?

Is it just me or has this thread been going a lot faster lately?
We know how to make something out of nothing.

ShotoStar 2

Smash Journeyman
People expected him today?

We know how to make something out of nothing.
Some people did. I've kept in contact with Faygo and the rest and they sure thought he may have been revealed today but as it turns out that did not happen.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Anyway I've been thinking about instilling another social media ban on myself again. Not because anyone has been doing anything wrong, but because I feel like I've just been on my phone too much.

A full week seems a bit long though. Maybe I'll do a 5-day one. I might make this a monthly thing for myself to.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Tomorrow

Definitely
I’m still banking on next week. Iirc Japan’s holidays start then from what was posted in the news tab on this site. It would make the most sense for them to release hero the Japanese character at a time when most of japan would be free to play him

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I'd still probably give till around 11PM EST for the Hero video to drop if the video is coming tonight (11PM EST would be around 12PM in Japan time). If it isn't I'll probably blame Eventhubs (who shared the private video story) and Laxchris (the source they got it from).

D

Deleted member

If Joker taught me anything, they'll show the video whenever they feel like it. There could be no rhyme and reason to it other than when he's ready to be downloaded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright, time to post a Fast Food tier list of my own.

I will be using my standard system of tier list: 7 tiers, ORDERED, and they go: S (best) > A (very good) > B (good) > C (mixed feelings) > D (meh) > E (bad) > F (disgusting). The 7 tiers and colors are inspired by the VERY FIRST TIER LIST I EVER DISCOVERED: the third official Brawl tier list, released in late 2009. Loved the tier list ranking system ever since. Been obsessed with it. Anyway, history lesson over; HERE'S THE LIST:

1562896189844.png

Quick facts:
Wendy's- Childhood favorite. I will always love Wendy's. Their fresh burgers, their incredible spicy chicken, the frosties, the epic twitter roasts...everything is wonderful here. Congratulations on winning 1st place, Wendy's. You deserve it!
CFA- Great food, lovely quality of service as well. Wait times can be a little long though but I can't complain.
Jersey Mike's- Best. subs. ever. LOVE it here. My hometown needs one.

Five Guys- Best burgers around concerning fast food chains. I like their fries...but only in small doses. Quite greasy.
Subway- Guilty pleasure. Love the seemingly infinite combos you can have for your sub. Not a bad price either.
Popeye's- Delicious chicken that's always juicy and crispy. Sides are pretty good too and show up KFC.
Chipotle- The options aren't as vast as what I would like, but their grilled chicken tacos are a personal favorite of mine.

Auntie Annes- Good pretzels, but menu is limited. Only certain locations have the divine caramel sauce as well, which is tragic. It needs to be universal.
Krispy Kreme- Good donuts, but again...limited menu.
White Castle- Burgers are unique which is cool, but the place doesn't stand out concerning food. Great atmosphere and logo, though.
Panera- Decent food, but some items are a bit over-priced.

Arby's- Love the roast beef sandwiches, but the chicken dishes leave more to be desired. Sides are either amazing or disappointing, depending.
Cinnabon- Sometimes I dig the sugar. Other times I get sick of it. Depends on my mood.
DQ- Great ice cream, but terrible at any other kind of food.

Jimmy John's- Subs are very affordable and they're quick, but the sandwiches themselves don't do a lot for me. Typically less thick and less substantial than Subway or Jersey Mike's.
Dunkin- Great donuts, but forgettable coffee for me. I haven't had good service in Dunkin either.
Burger King- I like their whoppers and various burgers, but there are better places out there.
McDonald's- Most overrated fast food chain ever. Although, their breakfast line-up is pretty good.

Quiznos- What happened to you guys? So sad. Either way, disappointing sandwiches and the toaster tagline went out of style. Poor company never recovered.
Sonic- I like their drinks...I'll skip literally everything else. I've had typically slow service there as well. The roller skate gimmick is neat and all, but I'd prefer shorter wait times.
Taco Bell- If I want tacos, I'll default to Chipotle. Their Baja Blast is legendary, at least.
Hardee's- I surprisingly don't dig their burgers, and the cheeseburger is one of my favorite foods of all time. It's a shame, but their menu never appealed to me. And the one in town is infamously bad.

KFC- I hate this place. I've gotten sick from their chicken as of late, literally. And it's happened multiple times. I can't physically eat there anymore. They're the Little Caeser's of chicken places...real cheap and it makes me physically ill. Good riddance.

Last edited:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
And I am back after being gone almost all day.

What I miss?
One of the most important discussions this thread has ever had

Which fast food they like

Its imperative that we talk about this subject for at least two more days please and thank you

For burgers I'm more of a wendys man myself
and for pizza well I always go for that sweet little Caesars pizza
Finally for chicken well I'm not a fan of kfc and am neutral on the taste of the chic fillet (the best thing about that place was once at the behest of my friends i ran in and yelled the COWS HAVE SENT ME then processed to apologise to the workers there and run out of the building top speed) so its Popeyes for me

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That said today's been one of the funnest days I've had in the year.

If taking my dogs to the dog park, then down to the creek wasn't enough. My dad and I also went down to the lake to take them for a walk and then I went kayaking.

I can only imagine how tuckered out the dogs are now. :)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I would make a support thread but pretty much every character I like already has a support thread with exception of one character, but he is incredibly obscure.
You still should anyway. As long as they are eligible for a thread. Support them no matter how unlikely they are. :)

I mean, surprisingly I am not the first one to make a Brian support thread, yet it has a decent list of supporters. Mind you, it needs more feedback, but what you going to do. It also seems like trying to avoid it becoming a social thread didn't work well. So it gets less replies. I guess it's more that I didn't make it for that kind of purpose. I do have a social thread for Quest fans in the Nintenzone instead, but eh. ...I think the Brian support thread is slightly more active?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In terms of fast food... Little Caesar’s, Chile-Fil-A, Sheetz (google it), and McDonald’s are all at the top. With Panera Bread, Subway, and Sonic at close seconds. With pretty much everything else not even making the top 10. Qdoba is up there too. If it counts.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Since its the current topic. Fast Foods for me.

Subway, Arby's, Burger King and Dairy Queen all the way. SubWay being number one. I love me my veggie subs.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That said today's been one of the funnest days I've had in the year.

If taking my dogs to the dog park, then down to the creek wasn't enough. My dad and I also went down to the lake to take them for a walk and then I went kayaking.

I can only imagine how tuckered out the dogs are now. :)
Probably about as tuckered out as me after we took the camp kids to a trampoline park. I just got home and crashed into bed.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I love how different everybody's fast food tier lists are.
Yo, putting my boys Jimmy Johns and Five Guys under Chick-fil-A and Wendy's?

The last time I went to Jimmy Johns there was a roach in the food, so it's kind of forever ruined. Plus on a normal day it just tasts like a regular sandwich, I'd rather just pack a sandwich instead.

I'm probably too harsh on five guys, but I've eaten there only twice. It wasn't bad but it didn't leave an impression on me.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So lets take things up to the next level.

Actual restaurants?

Kelsey's, AppleBees and Montana's are notably ones I really like. Also love Wacky's. For any non-Canadians many of you probably don't know what the latter is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom