• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh yeah, my premium ends in like 2 days

as long as my sig height remains the same as long as i dont change it i'll live.

D

Deleted member

And he just liked.

Hm.

Is he like one of those Reddit guys who never posts and just upvotes? lol

Jokes aside, Freezerburn Freezerburn , don't be pressured to post. I'm just teasin' ya. ;)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I would make a support thread but pretty much every character I like already has a support thread with exception of one character, but he is incredibly obscure.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Mine too

I gotta get a huge, crazy signature for a grand finale. Like shiny used to have.
your gifs dont even line up right already dude

just space it out like i did, i just had to shrink the x axis by like 100 or so for each one

D

Deleted member

I would make a support thread but pretty much every character I like already has a support thread with exception of one character, but he is incredibly obscure.
Do it.

Bite into your temptations.

Plus, free promotion. ;)

Jokes aside, it'd be a fun little thing to do.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Speaking of Eggman laughing, the lighting in that version is so...plastic compared to this.

man early 2000s games were so wack

i know that's a .png of new york behind those buildings, you cant hide it from me SEGA

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
what the **** does that even mean matt
Oh, you know what it means. I know, because you even called me by my first name.

R E A L M E A T. LOOK AT IT.
1562889816518.jpeg

F R E S H. N E V E R F R O Z E N.

You can't tell me you're not completely questioning what it is you're putting inside of you when you bite into that "cheeseburger" or "McChicken" sandwich. It may taste good, but underneath that masquerade of flavor is who knows what. Wendy's though? Bruh, that's the bees knees. That's real ****. Even if you devour thousands of calories in one sitting, there's no doubt you feel like a champion.

McDonalds is like "guilty-pleasure" tier. It's like the local "Mexican" chain restaurant in Western New York, Mighty Taco. They ****ing put sour cream on the food with a ****ing caulk gun, and I'm convinced at this point that any employees that lost the will to live while working there just become the taco "meat". At least, that's the headcanon among my friends and myself. It tastes amazing, but I don't know what the flying **** I just ate.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
his newest theory is looking pretty likely though
View attachment 230937
obviously nintendo will plan their new system to hint at a single dlc fighter.
Man lax Chris never ceases to surprise me.
So after seeing Endgame...

Black Widow is dead. Black Widow movie coming up.
Vision is dead. WandaVision show on Disney+ coming up.
Loki is dead. Loki show on Disney+ coming up.

Gee, I can't wait to see how they retcon all of that :yoshi:
maybe Loki is the Alternate 2012 Loki?
Probably that for the Loki movie. I think they even confirmed in an interview somewhere we will see that Loki in the show.

As for black widow, it’s likely the back story for Budapest and i could see the new black widow created in that movie for her to show up present day.

As for Wanda vision that whole premise sounds weird, but it’s possible they recreate him just without a stone. Tony probably has the data for him, it’s just a matter of what they do to make him alive. If I took a guess maybe Adam warlock comes in and helps recreate vision. Alternatively they could make it a prequel or have it tap into wanda’s True powers, and we see alternate reality bending happen. That would be my guess.

There is also the Hawkeye show and I’d bet he trains his replacement.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh, you know what it means. I know, because you even called me by my first name.

I call everyone by their first name if I know it.

Also, they use toothpicks to hold that in place so it looks like a full burger. That type of stance on a sandwich is literally impossible.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Yo. Morel's that dude too. Killua's still my favorite character in HxH though.
Same my dude, same. I think I'm right around where you are episode wise, maybe a bit farther if you just got done with the Morel fight.

Knuckle and Shoot were pretty meh for me at first, but they quickly became two of my favorite characters. The relationship they have is great.

fast food is weird but chicken is where there's literally no competition because they always have a specific thing going for them

chic-fil-a absolutely owns most chicken sandwiches
zaxby's/cane's absolutely owns the chicken pack meal things

every other place can burn

i would say that popeye's has the seafood combination going for it but ever since BK bought them

View attachment 230940

greasy chicken vs tasteless beef

nobody wins in the end, just go to zaxby's or cane's like every normal person.
Not only is BK food trash, but everything their parent company buys goes down with them it seems.

I still resent what they've done to Tims here in Canada.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not only is BK food trash, but everything their parent company buys goes down with them it seems.
eh

most are bad but you have some diamonds in the rough. their angry whopper was pretty good. my friend worked at the local BK near me and gave me coupons before he got deployed. grabbed a few with friends and it was aight.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

View attachment 230947

You can't tell me you're not completely questioning what it is you're putting inside of you when you bite into that "cheeseburger" or "McChicken" sandwich. It may taste good, but underneath that masquerade of flavor is who knows what. Wendy's though? Bruh, that's the bees knees. That's real ****. Even if you devour thousands of calories in one sitting, there's no doubt you feel like a champion.

McDonalds is like "guilty-pleasure" tier. It's like the local "Mexican" chain restaurant in Western New York, Mighty Taco. They ****ing put sour cream on the food with a ****ing caulk gun, and I'm convinced at this point that any employees that lost the will to live while working there just become the taco "meat". At least, that's the headcanon among my friends and myself. It tastes amazing, but I don't know what the flying **** I just ate.
You know when you eat some fast food burger and your body just... stalls for a second as it calibrates just what the hell you're putting in your body?

Yeah, that picture just made mine do that.

D

Deleted member

This is one of the Nintendogs.

He wants you to have a blessed day.

1562890368731.png

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What the crap?! This is great!
-snip-
is this supposed to be like a prequel

like, lupin the 1st or something

or is it just called "the first" and it has lupin the 3rd

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
is this supposed to be like a prequel

like, lupin the 1st or something

or is it just called "the first" and it has lupin the 3rd
Not 100% sure myself. I think that "The First" is referring to this being a remake of the first movie.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
On the topic of fast food, as a Texan I'm real worried that Whataburger is gonna suck now that it got sold off.

Also In and Out burger is overrated, genuinely don't get the hype would rather get a Wendy's any day.

D

Deleted member

You know what's awesome about Blender.

You can have an idea.

And you can just make it.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Honestly, if they go the alternate dimensions route for the MCU shows, then it might as well not be MCU anymore. It's like how Legion and the Gifted (and Logan) are alternate scenarios in the X-Men films :yoshi:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
On the topic of fast food, as a Texan I'm real worried that Whataburger is gonna suck now that it got sold off.
Once it was revealed that Mia worked for Whataburger what little of their reputation they had was soiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom