• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m not gonna lie in that I do worry that I get a bit too obnoxious with the gimmicks I try to make for myself...
I infact wish I had none.

Any gimmick people see on me has done more harm to my face than good.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Well, this conversation lasted longer than I intended.

Dang I got to get myself a gimmick, kind of feel like my online identity is pretty shapeless here.
At least you were easy for me to recognize with that Eevee avatar you had before this one anyway.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Great, Twitter’s back up but now Discord is down

such is the law of equivalent exchange

D

Deleted member

At least you were easy for me to recognize with that Eevee avatar you had before this one anyway.
This conversation has lasted too long.

My anxiety is slowly kicking in again.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I'm not sure about my gimmicks - there are too many Pokemon I could potentially attach myself to, though I'm always down for a bit of Regiposting

I guess it'll be 'guy who has biggest meltdown if Pikmin 4 is ever announced'.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
lets go back to when i had decent avatars

1562878427758.png

no no stop we've gone too far back i dont wanna go back to 2015

1562878456918.png
1562878470522.png

ah, now that is some 2018 quality!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guys.

I’m recording an owo audio track

I’m scared.

If you want to be transformed into an OWO let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Gonna vent for god knows how long.

Sorry, but this talk about gimmicks is just making me concerned about my status here by slowly rising my anxiety.

Hopefully the topic changes when I feel better and enter again, as sad as I find it to say this.

Slime Master

Smash Ace
So I have to risk going to states that you need to be in the future in order to get the item?
Maybe? It's possible the monsters aren't much stronger in all the areas you have access to at this point, but my lack of recent knowledge is definitely starting to make me less useful. Here's a walkthru, it uses the old town and item names though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
@Taylor F

so is the F just a first letter of a last name or is it just the F and it stands for respect?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm kinda curious, what's a really underrated indie game that you all like?
Child of Light.

It's a gem that had some good press but was otherwise forgotten.

How it wasn't even nominated for best soundtrack at the VGAs that year is beyond me.

D

Deleted member

taylor you literally just said this

and you say anything about you is sacred?
The only thing that’s not sacred here is you.
80C938D5-79B3-45C9-BECD-09D3F4653214.jpeg

nah thats a joke your chill man

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just because you have a gimmick, doesn't mean that every single of your posts should revolve around that gimmick.

Take small break, ya know?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
There's a difference between a gimmick and a feature. Gimmicks get tiring after a while, and then people move on to something else. Features tend to stay for while. Both start off as innovations, but time will tell if it gets buried in the sands of time, or be a mainstay for the future

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Great, Twitter’s back up but now Discord is down

such is the law of equivalent exchange
Neat Fullmetal Alchemist reference

But anyway, Discord's been having a lot of random outtages lately, and it's frustrating since I'm active on discord every day. It sucks because it's been helpful with making friends who live even across the world.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey y'all briefly stopping by. Have had a good day so far. As said went to the dog park with my dogs after a nice long walk, then to the creek and now back for a bit before I watch the next Fast and Furious film (Fast & Furious). After that gonna be off to doing some good ol' kayaking. Been a while since I had.

That said what have I been missing while I was gone?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If the gimmick people gave me wasn’t involved too much with my cursed times here, I wouldn’t be so worried.

But it does.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If the gimmick people gave me wasn’t involved too much with my cursed times here, I wouldn’t be so worried.

But it does.
Step out and hang with your friend, man. It's good to get away if you're starting to get anxious.

But trust me. No one sees you in the negative light you've cast upon yourself. You're good.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion

You mean V A P O R E O N ?

7AC75024-4917-4177-8061-5BA67E79576A.jpeg

Yeah I kept this for most of base game Ultimate speculation, had it for long time but I wanted a new profile for a new era.
I'm kinda curious, what's a really underrated indie game that you all like?
Pyre by Supergiant games. It’s where my current avatar comes from.

Its a real unique game, best way to describe the gameplay is a visual novel sports RPG about exiled wizards.The Art and music are absolutely top notch, some of the best in any game I’ve ever played. The setting/story is very interesting as the game has you banished to a strange plane of existence and you and your colleagues have to preform competitive ritualistic rites to earn your freedom back to the normal world. Probably not a game for everyone, but it’s definitely one of the most unique games I’ve played.

D

Deleted member

Step out and hang with your friend, man. It's good to get away if you're starting to get anxious.

But trust me. No one sees you in the negative light you've cast upon yourself. You're good.
Great to know then.

Although it is 23:13 where I am, so I could only be with my friend tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom