• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Will this be the game to make actually play a mobile title? Probably not, but I'll cop those PNGs of the main man Mega Man X tho.

We're getting some kind of platformer with the Command Mission Suit in it eventually.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
I dunno how to feel about Il,umination hand,ing a Mario movie. They seem more suited to a Rabbits film than anythung else.

Well, how can bad could the movie be in their hands? It probably won't pull something ridiculous like "Old Town Road: Mushroom Kingdom Edition" as the ending dance song, right?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Eh, it's no biggie.

Anyways, was that your first time playing a Rhythm Heaven game? What did you think of it?
Actually yeah, that was my first time playing a Rhythm Heaven game. For context, my friends and I were at an arcadr at a mall, and in the weeb rhythm game section of the arcade, there just happened to be the Rhythm Heaven arcade machine. Like I said, I only did the remix and the Karate stage.

I mean, there isn't much to say about it, the songs are catchy, amd the game does have charm. Like how when you mess up, the other characters get annoyed with you, and the such. The game itself was fine, it worked. That's all I can say. It does take a bit to get used to each rhythm though, but that's to be expected.

I can start to sorta see why people want a Rhythm Heaven rep, it's a good rhythm game (tbf, it's hard to screw up one), but yeah.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Reminder that one of the enemies in Miitopia is called, and I'm saying this 100% seriously, a Twerky.

And yes, his main animation is it Twerking, and it attacks with it's butt and farts.

And it has a mouth on it rather large behind.
E10+ game everyone.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Posted this in the DQ forum but I want to post it here too.

I found out in Fortune Street that you can set your character to be “Out for Lunch” and the computer will play for you. Turned up to max speed, the game can go through an entire board, start to finish, in a half hour. And it still counts as a win towards unlocking characters and boards.

Yeah. This is cheating. But who wants to play a board game by themselves? I bought this for multiplayer with the family (they love it by the way. And they almost exclusively pick the Dragon Quest characters instead of the Mario ones), so I don’t want to have to do hours of grinding in single player just to unlock everything for them. Plus. Using the AI is not an automatic win. Far from it actually.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I have a strong suspicion I will not be able to stop myself from looking at 3H spoilers

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
me falling into a pizza coma

1563847153240.png

dude this weather is super bipolar, i'm cold right now

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Will this be the game to make actually play a mobile title? Probably not, but I'll cop those PNGs of the main man Mega Man X tho.

We're getting some kind of platformer with the Command Mission Suit in it eventually.
Even if this game is trash, we will get a new Chill Penguin model, so it's a 10/10 in the end

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Remember my Evil team idea? Well, i’ve Selected my admins. If @Taylor F Gyrom8 Gyrom8 Noipoi Noipoi and @JDCabrera could tell me which Pokémon type you’d like to specialize in, that would be great.

Also, what happened to Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen ? Did she stop coming around too?
Dragon baybee

View attachment 232240

It flooded today

Yesterday it was a heat wave

****’s weird

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Oh, sorry.

Well, did you guys hear that Tencent is making a Pokemon game? Well, Reddit is going absolutely bonkers over it, so it has to be important.
Yeah, they don't like Tencent. I wonder if they know Tencent owns a bit of reddit...

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

View attachment 232240

Not that I wanna be rude or anything, but can you not use the term bipolar when comparing to the weather? Comparing a mental illness to weather is kinda unfair plus there are people who are quite sensitive towards this type of comment.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
You know, looking back on TMNT in Injustice 2, I realized something. There's a very real possiblity we could get the Power Rangers in DLC for Injustice 3, whenever that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom