• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i just realized i haven't played smash in about a month

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I really wish I was as talented as you guys. xD
taylor you're ****ing 13 youve barely tapped anything for talent unless you're a child prodigy

its like goku, you gotta train dawg

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I really wish I was as talented as you guys. xD
Oh come on, don't say that you are not talented. YOU ARE. Doing what you love. Never forget that. :) Seriously, I hate my voice and I would never, EVER dare to do voice acting or anything like that, and yet, you go for it! :3 That's amazing if you ask me.

D

Deleted member

Oh come on, don't say that you are not talented. YOU ARE. Doing what you love. Never forget that. :) Seriously, I hate my voice and I would never, EVER dare to do voice acting or anything like that, and yet, you go for it! :3 That's amazing if you ask me.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

I guess I always feel like I'm not doing much 'cause things like art, animation, and game development are more popular.
taylor you're ****ing 13 youve barely tapped anything for talent unless you're a child prodigy
That's the issue. lol

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I feel like it's been forever since I watched Steven Universe, it was one of my favorite shows.

I think the last one I watched was the one where he was at the beach and acted like one of those mechanical fortune tellers or something.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Y’all already know what I’m bout to do

The animation industry isn’t ready for me
Ha! The ENTERTAINMENT industry isn’t ready for me!
I never said kill the ***** I just don’t want her to be another “best frendz forever uwu”
I’m conflicted about this honestly. I’ve always wanted a permanent forever antagonist that didn’t get redeemed (still not sure if Jasper has turned over a new leaf but :shrug:). But I like the message it’s spreading of there always being good in people. Regardless of how “realistic” it is. It’s something hopeful. And something that other shows of its type just don’t do.

D

Deleted member

You're doing voice acting, that's pretty cool.

I'm the talentless one around here
mfmhngmgmhngm your fineeee gamer

you got 5 years until you're thrown into the adult world to test what you got

saying you're not talented enough is undermining your future
Hm. I suppose so.

I mean, I hope I have a good future. LOL

AndreaAC

Thanks, I appreciate it!

I guess I always feel like I'm not doing much 'cause things like art, animation, and game development are more popular.

That's the issue. lol
xD Hahahaha, you know, back when I was your age I wished that I could become a professional like the artists I admired in the blink of an eye, but that's impossible, as much as it really frustrates me. I never thought that professional too didn't began knowing everything and working at the Indrustry or being well known by many...but now that I have seen their stories, well, I can see that some things they had to go through are different to each other and some are pretty similar, that I feel any artist of any medium or type goes through. But, if you are determined to go through the journey with all its ups and downs to get where you want to be in the future, well, you will eventually get there and you are going to feel that years went flying, really. I began that journey slowly, maybe more than others, but I know things will slowly change until I can finally felt that I reached my major goal in life. So, as of now, enjoy what you are doing to get there, that's a very good start.

AndreaAC

No it’s ANY time I hear my voice played back to me no matter what it’s recorded on. My voice played back to me sounds the same on both my crappy Nikon camera mic or a professional recording booth. It sounds nothing like how I hear myself speaking in real time.
o-o Oh, you suffer that too? I thought I was the only one. Either on my phone, using my laptop's mic or else, I feel I sound, honestly...really dumb. And not how I hear myself, its kind of jarring. xD That's why I hate my voice...though, one relative says that my voice would be perfect for story telling...for some weird reason. I just laugh at that.

D

Deleted member

o-o Oh, you suffer that too? I thought I was the only one. Either on my phone, using my laptop's mic or else, I feel I sound, honestly...really dumb. And not how I hear myself, its kind of jarring. xD That's why I hate my voice...though, one relative says that my voice would be perfect for story telling...for some weird reason. I just laugh at that.
There's a good chance that's 'cause your using a phone mic/laptop mic. Those are known for being terrible. lol

I recommend starting with either a cheap USB mic, or a cheap XLR mix if you can find a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

There's a good chance that's 'cause your using a phone mic/laptop mic. Those are known for being terrible. lol

I recommend starting with either a cheap USB mic, or a cheap XLR mix if you can find a good deal.
xD Maybe! I dunno! owo But thanks for the idea...maybe I will in the future! xD As much as it pains me hearing myself on a mic, I might try it out...and if it sounds just the same, I will cry.

D

Deleted member

xD Maybe! I dunno! owo But thanks for the idea...maybe I will in the future! xD As much as it pains me hearing myself on a mic, I might try it out...and if it sounds just the same, I will cry.
lol i relate

I was doing a test voice, played it back, and was just... "Eugh." lol That happens sometimes.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wanna try that show simply because David Tennant is in it as Scrooge.
is it me or is david the only doctor who's still doing things right now

capaldi has a big track record but i havent heard of him since he left. i dont even know what matt smith is doing with his bald self.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So yeah, that boy Nightwolf's the next MK11 character that's getting shown off.

Can't wait for my dude Spawn though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ducktales is looking good:
That's an understatement. This show's been getting better and better this season, and right after watching this, I'm already hyped!

Oh, and yeah, I decided I'd look into more new from the Comic Con DuckTales panel after watching it, too. Holy **** was I not prepared for what I learned. I mean, just LOOK at this official poster:

Are you seeing this?

Darkwing and Gosalyn are going to appear together at last, Daisy Duck is finally joining the cast, GOOFY of all characters is going to appear, a few TaleSpin heroes are showing up as well, and even the leads of CHIP 'N DALE RESCUE RANGERS are showing up.

I totally called that last one, by the way! But seriously, I was not expecting to see THIS many characters show up. Not this soon. Not all from Comic Con alone. This is blowing my mind. I don't know how they'll balance them all. Right now I don't care. Right now, I'm just excited to see what lies in store for the show's plot and all these characters.

This reboot is freaking amazing. There are good reasons why it's become one of my absolute favorite shows.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So yeah, that boy Nightwolf's the next MK11 character that's getting shown off.

Can't wait for my dude Spawn though.
I've always had a soft spot for Nightwolf, glad to know he's coming up next after Shang.
Here's hoping he's good because I'm kinda tired of getting my teeth kicked in playing Kotal

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
y'all ever look at the american dream and go "oh **** bicycle repairmen is the 10th fastest growing industry in the nation" according to BLS

god i love this bald eagle country

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Alright!

A small update on Colosseum. Got every shadow Pokémon to Sudowoodo and purified Crononaw, Flaaffy, Furret, Meditite, and Swalbu. The latter two haven’t evolved yet so will grind a bit before Mt. Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom