• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Poochy would work well as an assist/ally character, but as precious as he is, he doesn't really have a moveset. Also, the reason why I would consider Yoshi more of a Mario character than Wario is because Yoshi appears far more consistently in the main series, as well as the Main Mario and Yoshi games having common elements/characters
God, when will this "doesn't have a moveset" excuse cease? He's a dog the size of a crocodile. Does he really need some sort of laser weapon to be considered "worthy" to you? Also, Yoshi doesn't appear in the main Mario games as much as you think he does. 7 out of 18. And one of those is just a brief cameo. Also, what do you mean by "common elements?" Coins, blocks, powerups, jumping? Because the Wario Land games have those too...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
jojolion 88 was neat

finally got an explanation of speed king

it's just killer queen but instead of blowing up you get really really hot and ****ing melt

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Anyone on Team Order in Splatoon 2 getting a lot of same team matches? Cause Team Chaos has been having that problem almost all day

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I was wrong in my prediction that we could see the Hero this week. Perhaps his gameplay reveal and release is being planned to accommodate the theatrical movie Dragon Quest: Your Story.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I always thought I was an ugly dork but I tried a new outfit and I looked ****ing radical.

Turns out if you shave and wear nice clothes you look hot. Who knew?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Nolan North as Rocket Raccoon? That's great! He's one of the few VAs that I actually recognize on this list honestly. He was great in Portal 2, I'm sure he'll do Rocket justice. Yuri Lowenthal back as Spidey is also incredible.

Edit: Almost forgot Robbie Daymond for a second there!
Any in particular you hope will make it in?
I'm not to big on X-Men, so honestly I'm happy with any of them getting in. I don't prefer one over the other.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I always thought I was an ugly dork but I tried a new outfit and I looked ****ing radical.

Turns out if you shave and wear nice clothes you look hot. Who knew?
You're only really hot if you can intimidate Squidward.

HA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Nolan North as Rocket Raccoon? That's great! He's one of the few VAs that I actually recognize on this list honestly.
You don't know Yuri Lowenthal (Sasuke Uchiha), Steve Blum (Tom from Toonami), Liam O'Brien (Gaara), Tom Kane (Prof. Utonium) or James Arnold Taylor (Ratchet)? :yoshi:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So apparently the VA of Coco Bandicoot also voices a troll character for a(n official) FNAF game.

That's blessed and cursed at the same time.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You don't know Yuri Lowenthal (Sasuke Uchiha), Steve Blum (Tom from Toonami), Liam O'Brien (Gaara), Tom Kane (Prof. Utonium) or James Arnold Taylor (****ing Sonic)? :yoshi:
I literally mentioned Yuri Lowenthal there but okay.

Also, only one you stated there that I remembered was James Arnold Taylor. I was listing ones whose performances I was looking forward to. Just because I didn't recognize many people there doesn't mean I don't know literally everyone on that list.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Didn’t even realize the full MUA3 voice cast was revealed. Check it out: https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-3-The-Black-Order/

Any in particular you hope will make it in?
Glad to see that a bunch of voice actors from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes returned (Iron Man, Black Panther, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye) - shame that we didn't get Jennifer Hale for Captain Marvel or Colleen O'Shaughnessy for the Wasp, but I'm sure the voice actors that we did get are fine. I'm only familiar with Erica Lindbeck from her roles as Cheelai in Dragon Ball Super: Broly and Futaba in Persona 5, but she did extremely well with those. I recognize Kari Wahlgren's name, though I'm not familiar enough of her roles to know if her voice would fit Wasp. (most of the characters that I AM familiar with in her credits are either relatively minor or extremely different from Wasp, like Tayuya from Naruto or Jeane from No More Heroes)

I'm playing through Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 right now, and hopefully, one thing that's changed is the contrast between the characters and the levels. Maybe it was because of the time that the game originally came out in, but all of the colours are so saturated that they nearly blend together, making it difficult to spot certain characters or tell them apart from the scenery.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Yeah I saw it. Seemed like a standard mash buttons till you win type of game so I'm not too interested in the game.
Yea, it looks kinda underwhelming. Maybe there'll be more depth to the gameplay as the game progresses, but I wasn't super impressed.

So actually...
View attachment 231921

Little surprised Jeff has the most, I thought it would be Frank or Dee for sure...
Wow I was way off on Fred Tatasciore's numbers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom