Meta Ultimate Social Thread [Temp]

Which team are you on this weekend?

• Total voters

Roguewolf

Smash Journeyman
Want to know what would be even better? A Hunger Games simulator. You may volunteer up to 1 other user on the site. I will be fully customizing all of the events/ways to die. I won't run it until the weekend, and I'll be posting the days every hour. Ready: signup!

Also tag me because I won't be on the site for a few.
I guess sign me up and I dunno AlphaSSB AlphaSSB
Because nominating the alpha of the pack is funny to me

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
Rankings Team
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW 4624 0132 9722
So you mean to tell me that you only now saw Endgame? Blasphemy!
I started to watch the entire MCU over a month ago. There is over 300 hours of content, no joke.

Thankfully I caught the very last screening of Endgame at my local theater before it went away :yoshi:

Rie Sonomura

Uhhh... Veemo 'n stuff.
Premium
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So after seeing Endgame...

Black Widow is dead. Black Widow movie coming up.
Vision is dead. WandaVision show on Disney+ coming up.
Loki is dead. Loki show on Disney+ coming up.

Gee, I can't wait to see how they retcon all of that :yoshi:
maybe Loki is the Alternate 2012 Loki?

TechnicallyVern

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8265-5666-3112
fast food is weird but chicken is where there's literally no competition because they always have a specific thing going for them

chic-fil-a absolutely owns most chicken sandwiches
zaxby's/cane's absolutely owns the chicken pack meal things

every other place can burn

i would say that popeye's has the seafood combination going for it but ever since BK bought them

View attachment 230940

greasy chicken vs tasteless beef

nobody wins in the end, just go to zaxby's or cane's like every normal person.
Fine Il have to admit zaxby is good

Will

apustaja
3DS FC
4871-5532-9608
Switch FC
SW 7573 2962 2407
Fresh McDonalds fries are masterclass fast food and are the only reason I ever bother going there anymore.
Everything else on their menu is either average or below.
fries are the only thing you cant mess up, and even if you somehow did they would still be average

**** the fast food tier list, i want the fast food fries tier list.

Taylor F

Smash Master
So, I'm offering a service.

Songs.

If anyone wants some nice song lyrics written about them let me know.

i am not held responsible for mental brain damage, pain, or suffering

Guybrush20X6

Smash Legend
Premium
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
NNID
Guybrush20X6
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Fast food fries are always at their best when they're fresh no matter the branch.

That's why it's usually best to order them late at night. They don't expect many people so they don't have a bunch under a heat lamp.

Chucklehead Tom

Snicker-Snack
Premium
3DS FC
5043-2315-9128
NNID
ChuckleheadTom
Switch FC
SW-1091-3992-7423
fries are the only thing you cant mess up, and even if you somehow did they would still be average

**** the fast food tier list, i want the fast food fries tier list.
Yeah but McDonalds fries are like 5 steps above every other place, fast food or not.
Also you've clearly never been to In-n-Out, their fries are good for about 2 seconds before they become bland garbage.

Taylor F

Smash Master
So sense the whole Results Stage thing fell through I'm porting the Nintendogs! (The ones in the stage, not the assist trophy.)

1562888699610.png

Guh-Huzzah!

Shantae and Morgana Fanboy
Premium
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Also, just got Banjo Kazooie.

...can’t play it yet though. For some reason my XBox only works on my mom’s TV. Gonna have to wait until tomorrow.
Lemme tell ya right now. Later in the game, it gets incredibly hard to get notes, so be prepared for that. Look in every nook and cranny, you'll need almost every single one.

Roguewolf

Smash Journeyman
Freezerburn Freezerburn never posts.

He just likes.

I wonder how it must feel.

What is he like?

What does he think?

Yo, Freezerburn, give us a sign.

Anything. Tell us a little about yourself, respond to a single post.... Pick your poison.
Why are you trying to make him sin he took a vow of silence then broke it for banjo kazoo then reapplied it like a bandage

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
1) Wendy's is top tier fast food eating. Don't @ me, it's the heckin' best. Their fries are great, they have real meat, and I don't feel bad about myself after I eat there.

2) I've suddenly, from what seems like out of nowhere, come around to be totally down with Doomguy in Smash. I am starting to get the feeling it's totally happening.

3) I've got almost 45 Jiggies in Banjo-Tooie, and I'm burning out a tad. It doesn't help that I went straight from Banjo-Kazooie, a game I have played and now have 100%'d twice, but am now playing a game I have never played. I'll finish it, but I don't know how much chance there is I'll 100% it.

4) I thought the Hero mini-Direct was totally happening last night, but here we are. Hoping for tonight though.

5) When I texted a friend about Banjo, my phone auto-corrected "Jiggies" to "Jiggles". What a moment, I can imagine, when my friend received a text saying, "I have 35 Jiggles!"

6) I have nothing else even remotely interesting to say, so have this ****post (which is still relevant because of the fast food discussion...I'm not and have never been a stoner):
Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 11.19.54 AM.png

Chucklehead Tom

Snicker-Snack
Premium
3DS FC
5043-2315-9128
NNID
ChuckleheadTom
Switch FC
SW-1091-3992-7423
3) I've got almost 45 Jiggies in Banjo-Tooie, and I'm burning out a tad. It doesn't help that I went straight from Banjo-Kazooie, a game I have played and now have 100%'d twice, but am now playing a game I have never played. I'll finish it, but I don't know how much chance there is I'll 100% it.
Oh man this guy is gonna be going into Grunty Industries completely blind
God have mercy