• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
No listen dude, just listen, no one. Is. Stopping. YOU.
but alright ok, you want to go, you can go
Okay but here’s the thing

Every time Sword and Shield is brung up, from now until the end of time, this is all people will talk about.

Sure no one’s stopping me, but if I’m looking for a nice chat I’m not gonna find it. Because everyone only wants to talk about this.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hat Kid for Smash- *shot*
No no, please do.

I'm on board.

Every time Sword and Shield is brung up, from now until the end of time, this is all people will talk about.

Sure no one’s stopping me, but if I’m looking for a nice chat I’m not gonna find it. Because everyone only wants to talk about this.
Fam Imma talk about sheep and corgis.

Let haters hate. I got you.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I think that by the time the dlcs is done that most people would be happy with this game being ported forever and just getting balance patches.
Maybe upgrade the graphics as time goes on and technology improves. It'd be cool to one day see the Smash characters look on par with their renders or cgi models.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Not me. I'm done with the topic. You're always welcomed to talk with me about anything Pokemon related.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

It's fresh news. People will move on eventually.

We've already all moved on from Hero and Banjo and making fake leaks/baseless evidence for character 4 and 5, for example.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So I've spent all day looking at the treehouse or reaction videoes so did I miss anything?

Any old Greentext leaks that had Joker, Banjo and Dragon-man on them?

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
Sword and Shield might be the first Pokemon game in a long time that I'm actually kind of interested to play, simply because of the fact that everything looks like a 3D world to explore. The aesthetic is rather pleasing as well.

This is coming from someone who hasn't invested in a Pokemon game since Pokemon Y. And that was my first Pokemon game ever.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
tfw you unknowingly bought a fake SD card for switch

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So during the Treehouse gameplay for Three Houses, we finally learned the name of Byleth's crest and it makes complete sense why they hid the name for so long.

Guys

It's the Crest of Flames.

Byleth's crest is literally the Fire Emblem.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
because its a hot topic(tm) rigjt now,nthats why everyone is talking about it whenever pokemon is brought up. Hell if AC:NH had a hot topic issue and thats all anyone was talkin about, I wouldnt go "**** it" and get mad and people do bring up how its a boring game all the time pff But I dont throw my hands up and have a fit, I let them share there opinions on anything the see fit on the game

As long as they dont attack me or the fandom, they can express any opinion they want and from what Ive seen, no one was attacking your opinion, from what Ive seen, they were going at GF, the ones who MADE the decision. Step back, take a breather

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What brand was it?
the brand was SanDisk but apparently some sellers like to trick systems by making like SD cards with smaller storage and making it read as larger than it actually is

it was probably hacked

Noipoi

Howdy!
because its a hot topic(tm) rigjt now,nthats why everyone is talking about it whenever pokemon is brought up. Hell if AC:NH had a hot topic issue and thats all anyone was talkin about, I wouldnt go "**** it" and get mad and people do bring up how its a boring game all the time pff
Listen

I thrive on positivity, negativity physically makes me feel sick. I know that sounds really stupid and melodramatic but I swear that’s the truth.

Pokémon is my favorite series of all time, it’s bring me endless amounts of joy. The thought of never being able to have a positive discussion about it again physically pained me. That’s why I said “**** it” I was in pain.

D

Deleted member

So during the Treehouse gameplay for Three Houses, we finally learned the name of Byleth's crest and it makes complete sense why they hid the name for so long.

Guys

Not buying the game unless Byleth can throw his crest as a weapon at such a speed where it ignites, becoming an actual ****ing burning emblem.

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
When does everyone think the BotW sequel will come out? Since it’s using the same game engine and we already have a few cutscenes I’m hoping it’s possible we could get it by holiday next year.

Majora’s Mask used the OoT model and that took a year..... I think? I don’t know. I’m sure I’m being too hopeful.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Listen

I thrive on positivity, negativity physically makes me feel sick. I know that sounds really stupid and melodramatic but I swear that’s the truth.

Pokémon is my favorite series of all time, it’s bring me endless amounts of joy. The thought of never being able to have a positive discussion about it again physically pained me. That’s why I said “**** it” I was in pain.
Look fam, Im the same with animal crossing

but i understand not everyone likes the game and not everyone likes what is happening with the game

I cant help you with your problem but I tried. The rest is up to you

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pokemon Sword and Shield looks great. Sure, the whole transfer thing is an issue, but that shouldn’t be your only reason ffor not buying the game unless it’s that much of an issue.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Look fam, Im the same with animal crossing

but i understand not everyone likes thengame and not everyone likes what is happening with the game

I cant help you with your problem but I tried
Did you try to help me?

It kinda feels like you were just shouting at me. That makes me sad too cuz I really thought we were friends.

D

Deleted member

Opinions are opinions, it’s your job to express them in a non-annoying or rude way.
Even then, in the end all we can really do is realise that all who disagree with you are scum who deserve to be exiled to the sun.

Iridium

Smash Hero
When does everyone think the BotW sequel will come out? Since it’s using the same game engine and we already have a few cutscenes I’m hoping it’s possible we could get it by holiday next year.

Majora’s Mask used the OoT model and that took a year..... I think? I don’t know. I’m sure I’m being too hopeful.
To be honest, I can't see it being anything other than next year. Development doesn't seem way too early.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Last edited by a moderator:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

Guys

“And remember, there’s a little bit of Fire Emblem in each and every one of you too.”
- Byleth, smiling, looking into the camera

*cue main Fire Emblem theme as screen fades to white and credits roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom