• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PF9

Smash Lord
A good theme song for characters like Marth, Ike and Cloud would be Princes of the Universe by Queen (the Highlander theme).

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Steve thumbnails.

Take 'em.

Use 'em.

Eat 'em(?)

I don't care, just put Steve in Smash or else I won't be your best friend.

Steve render by HypnoDeath (@Hypn0Drama) on Twitter.
Steve (Ultimate)2.png
Steve (Ultimate)3.png
Steve (Ultimate)4.png
Steve (Ultimate).png

Also I made this Banjo & Kazooie thumbnail:
Banjo & Kazooie (Ultimate).png

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Based Harada. I assume this is his response to the Sora for Smash hashtag.
Damn, he's really not having it. Not that continually blurting out such and such for smash does much, but still.

I guess if there's not much in the way of actually showing support in a constructive manner, then I get why people would be annoyed.

D

Deleted member

Harada 'bout to give Sakurai one of those "DON'T ASK ME FOR ****" shirts
Oh, Hat in Time's finally out on Switch?

Peck ya.
Dude you gotta edit that before the mods warn you for censor dodging

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
uhhh...

welp.

though surely Sakurai wouldn't really take this into account against a character. edit: oh, he's known to troll and meme according to someone else; okay then. (I'm sorry I remember this guy being brought up before, but I'm not familiar with him)

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I just saw someone propose the idea of an F-Zero game made by the Yakuza team and now that's the benchmark for whatever new F-Zero game might possibly come within the next century

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
It was totally unnecessary, but I played the entirety of WoL with Kirby. I just liked the idea that it was up to him to save the day, so I leaned into it (minus a brief stint as Ridley in the dark world).

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I think he blocked all or almost all of the ForSmash accounts.

Steve has been noticed; even though it wasn't spam, it was just a random guy tagging Harada in a group-collab thing for some reason, according to AkiraForSmash. I know SteveForSmash wasn’t spamming, and the others don’t seem like they’d do that, either. Really you could just check their tweets.

But I guess he's messing around, anyway? Or if not, Sakurai probably wouldn't really take this into account. It just shows more characters that would, as he said, “please the fans” and they come from popular franchises, too.

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master

cant believe harada just hinted the fighter pass 2 characters out in the open like that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Recently I've been writing down games and franchises I'll be going through in order to expand my horizons for both first and third party franchises and I'm on the original NInja Gaiden right now. This game is insanely hard and sometimes frustrating but the music is so fantastic. Unbreakable Determination? Yeah that ****s my absolute jam.

Especially this variation of it:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't have an opinion on Infernape, but I always thought Blaziken looked like a badly designed Digimon.

In fact, I think the whole Torchic line is the worst designed of all of the starters.
Then you and I simply can't get along.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think he blocked all or almost all of the ForSmash accounts.

Steve has been noticed; even though it wasn't spam, it was just a random guy tagging Harada in a group-collab thing for some reason, according to AkiraForSmash. I know SteveForSmash wasn’t spamming, and the others don’t seem like they’d do that, either. Really you could just check their tweets.

But I guess he's messing around, anyway? Or if not, Sakurai probably wouldn't really take this into account. It just shows more characters that would, as he said, “please the fans” and they come from popular franchises, too.
What gives you the impression that harada the person who works for Namco legitimately has any input on who and who doesn’t get in the game?

he doesn’t even contribute to smash, he handles Teken. Sakurai isn’t gonna go
“Oh well Harada this man who isn’t even my boss or has any authority over me, said not to add Steve so let’s cut Steve”

there’s no need for concern

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What gives you the impression that harada the person who works for Namco legitimately has any input on who and who doesn’t get in the game?

he doesn’t even contribute to smash, he handles Teken. Sakurai isn’t gonna go
“Oh well Harada this man who isn’t even my boss or has any authority over me, said not to add Steve so let’s cut Steve”

there’s no need for concern
Ok but Harada is literally a god who smites people who even think of leaking Tekken stuff

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Hot take: Being a well known game developer doesn't give you a free pass to act like an ***hole.

This guy needs to chill.

Edit: Thought a different post was by him. Nvm.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Hot take: Being a well known game developer doesn't give you a free pass to act like an ***hole.

This guy needs to chill.
This man's entire image is taking no **** from anyone, especially beggers.
His damn motto is "Don't Ask Me For SH**!"

y'know, the joke people make about Sakurai's "Never ask me for anything again."

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
This man's entire image is taking no **** from anyone, especially beggers.
His damn motto is "Don't Ask Me For SH**!"

y'know, the joke people make about Sakurai's "Never ask me for anything again."
I saw a different tweet and thought it was from him. His actual post wasn't so bad.

So uh, oops.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I've been on a leave while I get my private life in order, though I noticed the Sora4Smash hashtag trending tod... yesterday. Curious where that started. Haven't kept up on rumors, but my suspicion is there haven't been much.

uhhh...

welp.

though surely Sakurai wouldn't really take this into account against a character. edit: oh, he's known to troll and meme according to someone else; okay then. (I'm sorry I remember this guy being brought up before, but I'm not familiar with him)
Yeah, reading the ForSmash accounts he's referring to, it looks like it was an innocent mistake that he unfortunately got caught up in. Though, his response is--weird. If people spam, the proper response is to just mute and get over it, not lash out at the vast majority of fans who don't spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom