• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'll probably just be waiting for questions at my AMA for now, if anybody's interested. Not much else for me to do at the moment.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Weird stuff... I'm not really sure, to be frank. Sabi claims that the Leaker is denying the 4chan text as a form of damage control. But apparently he's doubled down and confirmed it wasn't him. Whole thing wreaks to me.
How would she even know he was trying to do damage control? If they know each other, why would would she go against him like that? I don't think she knows anything about it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Talk about it. Have fun with the game despite what's happening in the world. You already own it. So talk about what you bought.
Oh no, you misunderstand. The download speed is being really ****ty, so I'll be able to play it in about... two days.

It doesn't get easier to say that. ._.

D

Deleted member

Weird stuff... I'm not really sure, to be frank. Sabi claims that the Leaker is denying the 4chan text as a form of damage control. But apparently he's doubled down and confirmed it wasn't him. Whole thing wreaks to me.
So I'm guessing the current stance is Sabi is full of **** and trying to save face since she kinda backed it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
How would she even know he was trying to do damage control? If they know each other, why would would she go against him like that? I don't think she knows anything about it.
Exactly. That was no doubt the strangest part. Just when we thought the original leaker cleared things up, Sabi steps in and reignites the confusion. This leaker's credibility all relies on his "early" information about Piranha Plant. It's noteworthy that small groups knew about the Plant weeks in advance, and this particular leaker recognized their impending inclusion at one o'clock in the morning before the Direct. So, really not that credible when the information was already creeping around.
So I'm guessing the current stance is Sabi is full of **** and trying to save face since she kinda backed it?
Seems that way, I suppose. I dunno. Can't tell what motivates this strange of behavior.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh no, you misunderstand. The download speed is being really ****ty, so I'll be able to play it in about... two days.

It doesn't get easier to say that. ._.
How does THAT happen? Are you downloading over a single bar of connection?

Every time I think of Overwatch I think about how I want an Overwatch fighting game.

Has there ever been a 4v4 tag-team fighter?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
The face you make when you're a Mii Brawler main (if there are any notable ones, anyway) and your opponent is off the stage in perfect spiking range:

ENGAGE FOR PRIME SATISFACTION

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The face you make when you're a Mii Brawler main (if there are any notable ones, anyway) and your opponent is off the stage in perfect spiking range:

ENGAGE FOR PRIME SATISFACTION
same energy

1571181464178.png

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
As far as that latest leak stuff, I mentioned earlier that it’s basically ****.

I’ve only been further convinced that this leak is, indeed, ****. Basically, it has gotten to a point where a “leaker” [Sabi] makes being a leaker into their identity. In order to solidify this identity, and therefore the attention that identity can muster, one will report on things in order to stay relevant.

This, evidently, doesn’t just happen with Smash leaks but other leakers that aren’t the same as the one in question. As their reputation grows, and they seek to get more clout, they start reporting anything and everything they find, to the point where their standards are lower.

I just wouldn’t really take Sabi’s word for Smash stuff at this point. Chances are she just gets information secondhand after a bunch of insiders know it, and then reports it as if it’s “exclusive”. If you ask me, I think somebody got set up and now looks like they don’t have their facts straight, which is interesting considering they’re “one of the most reliable sources in the industry”.

Kinda sad tbh.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I can't see anyone's signatures. Why could this be happening?
They do take a second to load, at times. Also, they only appear on that user's first post on each respective page. There also may be an option in settings to hide them, so if you truly don't see any I'd check there.

Edit: It doesn't look as though you can hide signatures. I would refresh the thread and cross your fingers.
I don't care if any leaks are real or fake; please fill me in on what's new! I'm kinda impatient when this sort of thing is concerned.
Nothing conclusive, my friend. Ryu Hayabusa is a consistent topic of conversation. Jonesy is being thrown about, and Geno is being called as "leakbait". lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FNAF AR got a new teaser.

Looks like Freddy has a voice.

I’m kinda losing my mind rn

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They do take a second to load, at times. Also, they only appear on that user's first post on each respective page. There also may be an option in settings to hide them, so if you truly don't see any I'd check there.
I checked options. I don't think there is one but I might just not be able to find it. It's not on anyone's posts. Not even there first ones.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
The post game in Dragon quest 11 is surprisingly meaty
I got it on launch, and I'm only on the side stories before Act 2...... Granted it was my completion OCD looking for pots and chests everywhere checking the Treasure tracker.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wademan94 Wademan94
F468132A-8D97-4CA3-A0D1-5569CECB929C.jpeg
I'm working on a new "modern" ghostbusters proton pack. It's more sleek and lighter and more compact than the 80's model. It has the extra weapons from ghostbusters the video game (slime blower, stasis stream, and overload pulse) as well as a built in "ghost shield", and the traps are now compact discs you slot into the Gun to decrease the amount of jangely accessories.

The PKE meter doesn't look much different, but it can wirelessly access a digital paranormal database for easier field identification. The paragoggles are now a lightweight "google glass" esque headset to make them easier to wear at all times. Allowing the user to see spirit trails, cold spots, and hidden ethereal objects.

I feel like I've covered all my bases. Do you think there's anything else they might need to carry around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom