• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was browsing through my image folder and found this. Shiny Genesect as Kermit The Frog.
1571176246795.png

Now I'm just incredibly confused.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Any of you guys planning to buy little town hero?
Between a lot of PS4 games I have to catch up on, as well as Luigi's Mansion, Little Town Hero is at the very bottom of the list. I constantly forget the game even exists and it really didn't look interesting to me to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Between a lot of PS4 games I have to catch up on, as well as Luigi's Mansion, Little Town Hero is at the very bottom of the list. I constantly forget the game even exists and it really didn't look interesting to me to begin with.
Poor GameFreak. So much effort. So little profit.

God. What if Little Town Hero tanking combined with how they’ve “damaged” the Pokémon brand caused them to get let go by the Pokémon company. The franchise would probably go full mobile at that point.

Or they could just get Square Enix to make Gen 9.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Interesting. An hour after the Sword & Shield news tomorrow, Game Freak is doing a 30th anniversary stream.
Is this one 24 hours too?
Spoiler Alert!

Team Yell does something evil and the player character crosses paths with them.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Interesting. An hour after the Sword & Shield news tomorrow, Game Freak is doing a 30th anniversary stream.
Is this one 24 hours too?
Gather up. We need to collectively pray for Joe that this isn't another 24 hour stream.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’m excited for Pokémon being a month out. Still working on grinding through Gears and maxing out my rank, but who knows if I’ll finish that by Friday.

In terms of Smash, I’m still convinced it’s nonsense when it comes to that leak from yesterday. Not only do I not trust some of the folks involved, but I just don’t see the characters happening.

I felt Hayabusa was in, but the more I think about it I don’t necessarily think they’re lying when they say they, “haven’t been contacted for Smash”.

It’s the same thing as when Kojima said “Snake isn’t in Smash Wii U”. I was a person who thought he was lying, because that’s what I wanted to think. It’s better to treat it as what it appears to be: people saying they haven’t been asked for Smash.

Also just really doubting Fortnite in Smash. Popularity be damned, there are plenty of other characters that I’d argue should be in before picks like that get in, without a doubt.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I haven't been keeping up with it, what's happened with the hot new leak since last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom