• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I actually like me some sadness in movies

Playing with the emotions of the audience is one of the goals of a theatre production or a narrative feature
For me I can handle it when it comes to people.

Dogs on the other hand though...:crying: I'm very emotional to handle it being the avid dog lover I am. I always just want the best for them and all the happiness they deserve...:( It doesn't probably help too I'm more of a dog person then a people person.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dr. Eggman attempts to win the trust of Sonic and friends by transforming himself into a hedgehog and destroying them from the inside. He accidentally becomes a female hedgehog and spends the game fending off the advances of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.
uh... Pass. Too fanfictiony and that sounds like something you would find in the weird part of the internet.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I would love to play it if it had some sort of single player campaign.
Keep your eyes on a possible Overwatch 2/expansion/side-game. Some people described the game as being PvE focused. But whether or not it is when it's announced is another story.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Could you guys just imagine the reactions if the whole Katalina thing was indeed true this whole time with her being DLC fighter 5.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Write a plot for Sonic Adventure 3.

The only requirements are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and a new hedgehog must be involved. Anything else is fair game.

Go!
Sonic and Nazo the Hedgehog duke it out on a dying planet while Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman search for the seven Chaos Emeralds in order to resurrect their friends that were killed by the hands of the Saiya-

osby

Smash Obsessed
Dr. Eggman attempts to win the trust of Sonic and friends by transforming himself into a hedgehog and destroying them from the inside. He accidentally becomes a female hedgehog and spends the game fending off the advances of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. She still speaks with Mike Pollock’s voice but nobody notices.
Why would there be any advances? I don't recall Sonic showing romantic interest towards anyone.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We don't deserve dogs. Such innocent souls.

I can't imagine what the world would be like without our four legged friends. It'd definitely be a less happy place. I think if it weren't for them domesticating them we never would had learned to care for other species.

They've done so much for us. You'd actually be surprised how much they helped shaped civilization. They and horses played the most important roles. If not for them we'd probably still be stuck in the Stone Age.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright ****lehead Tom write the plot for Sonic Adventure 4!
I was gonna link Sonic Heroes' plot synopsys but Wikipedia doesn't have it.
Also I don't really have any ideas I just felt like making a cheap joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Are there any generally agreed upon tier lists right now, or is it still too early? I'm looking up lists online and they're all over the place.

D

Deleted member

xD Well, even with full brightness on, I could barely see, when zooming in, I could see the lighting hiting the...animatronic thingy
ok so my pc is interesting then. lol

But anyways, thanks for the advice!

Also, someone asked what's behind his back, so I just sent them that photo. lol

osby

Smash Obsessed

I can't imagine what the world would be like without our four legged friends. It'd definitely be a less happy place. I think if it weren't for them domesticating them we never would had learned to care for other species.

They've done so much for us. You'd actually be surprised how much they helped shaped civilization. They and horses played the most important roles. If not for them we'd probably still be stuck in the Stone Age.
Dogs are great.

But you know what's better?

Noipoi

Howdy!

I’ve never had a dog in my entire damn life.

Feel like I’m missing out.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Everyone's different. Not gonna judge you. I've always been more the dog person. I've personally could connect with cats tbh but guess that's just me.
It's okay.

I love dogs, but I can't imagine looking after one. They need so much attention that it's exhausting.

Cats do whatever they want, whenever they want and it suit my book just fine.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Do we really have to do the whole "why each Fire Emblem character was added" thing all over again?

No Fire Emblem character is in Smash just because they exist, they all had their reasons.
Well except Roy. Him about to exist was why he got added!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It's okay.

I love dogs, but I can't imagine looking after one. They need so much attention that it's exhausting.

Cats do whatever they want, whenever they want and it suit my book just fine.
If you were a avid dog lover like me. You'd see all that attention would be worth it in the long run given all the affection they'll give you.

Plus the play time and walks you give them isn't only fun but keeps you in shape as well. Having walked my dogs has helped me lost lot of weight.

Not everyone is suit for it though so I do understand where you're getting at.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
There is a moment in Black Knight where Sonic "appears" to flirt with Nimue (Amy's counterpart), but Knuckles is canonically shy towards women.
Tails had Cosmo in Sonic X.

Otherwise he's just gay for Sonic.

Oh, and Vector crushes on Vanilla

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Apparently Joker has already made over 500 million in its first week of its release. At this rate it might dethrone both Deadpool's and the first IT as highest grossing R rated film.

And may even be the first R rated film to hit a billion at the rate its going.

I'd say if it does it more then earns it given I thought it was a solid film granted not as an Joker movie but more as an Elseworld version of the character.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
If this Blizzard stuff starts effecting Crash and Spyro I’m gonna start to get mad. We just got them back.
Hopefully it doesn't. Neither Activision nor Blizzard developed, polished, or created Spyro or Crash. I personally think Activision ruined Blizzard like they've done to any company they touch.

Blizzard doing what they did is definitely suspect, but their Chinese market is absolutely massive and they were trying to avoid blow back. In doing so, they made the issue even worse.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Eh, it’s probably for the best that I’ve never had a pet.

It’d probably get sick of me.
Depends on what kind of pet you have.

Dogs never get sick of you and fish are always sick of you.

D

Deleted member

Could you guys just imagine the reactions if the whole Katalina thing was indeed true this whole time with her being DLC fighter 5.
who what now?

In all seriousness, I kinda remember who Katalina is from pre-release speculation, but that's about it. If she's the last character, then the whole pass would kinda end with a "meh, it's alright" for me personally.

I wouldn't be able to justify buying the pass when only 1 of the characters in it even remotely interest me.(Banjo, obviously)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom