• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Always good to arrive and see some classy, intelligent discussion on a fine Monday morning

osby

Smash Obsessed
Always good to arrive and see some classy, intelligent discussion on a fine Monday morning
Sad thing is, one can argue that this is actually a relatively intelligent discussion around here.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I made a Nintendo Switch joke before as well lol

Anyways get off this topic plz

You'll get spooky warnings like I did

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I don't assume anything about fictional characters. I absorb what I'm given and can speculate, but I don't assume or pronounce it as fact

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright here’s a topic.

Exactly how and when was Bowser Jr conceived? The more graphic details the better.
You see. The time we experience a Mario Game is actually much faster then the events actually happen. In universe, it takes mario months, sometimes even years to save her. And Bowser.... well.... Let’s just say, Kamek’s magic was very useful.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I recently watched Marley & Me

Twas an enjoyable movie
Except the end.

I can't bear to watch movies where doggies die. That, the first John Wick, Old Yeller and such.

Can't even watch movies about dogs without getting emotional like Max and A Dog's Way Home.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Write a plot for Sonic Adventure 3.

The only requirements are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and a new hedgehog must be involved. Anything else is fair game.

Go!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

The only requirements are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and a new hedgehog must be involved. Anything else is fair game.

Go!
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, and Jeff the Hedgehog walk into a bar...

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Except the end.

I can't bear to watch movies where doggies die. That, the first John Wick, Old Yeller and such.

Can't even watch movies about dogs without getting emotional like Max and A Dog's Way Home.
I actually like me some sadness in movies

Playing with the emotions of the audience is one of the goals of a theatre production or a narrative feature

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Go!
Dr. Eggman attempts to win the trust of Sonic and friends by transforming himself into a hedgehog and destroying them from the inside. He accidentally becomes a female hedgehog and spends the game fending off the advances of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. She still speaks with Mike Pollock’s voice but nobody notices.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man you really do have too much free time huh? I don't understand this impatience when I'm struggling to keep up with my backlogs of literally everything. I still have unread comics I bought months ago lmao
I normally do actually. Its just today is Thanksgiving where I live so there's really nowhere to go given almost everywhere is closed and the bus schedules are different due to the holiday.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Dr. Eggman attempts to win the trust of Sonic and friends by transforming himself into a hedgehog. He accidentally becomes a female hedgehog and spends the game fending off the advances of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.
This sounds like the start of a horribly weird Deviantart fanfic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom