• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Just watched the Ganondorf vs Dracula Death Battle

THAT WAS ONE SICK FIGHT!!1

The voice actors did an amazing job and the animation was far better and longer than I expected.

The moment both of them went kaiju was so hype and I totally agree with the outcome!
Agreed! That was one of the best fights! Who do you think will win the next one, by the way?

osby

Smash Obsessed
If you think that face is realistic then you have never seen a human being in your life.
Let me ask you this way: Can you show a 3D character model that actually realistic?

Spoiler: you can't because humans are just that good at telling real faces from the fake ones. Even super expensive motion-capture models with hundreds of polygons can't fool the human brain.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So uh.

Overwatch on the Switch comes out tomorrow.

Gonna be busy with that, I guess.

If you wanna join me, let me know.
B-b-but Blizzard bad!

Aren't you aware that you should be boycotting them? (I'd probably pick it up too if I had the money and my internet wasn't trash.)

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Oh right. Overwatch on switch. I want to get overwatch but now that I have both a great computer and a switch I dunno which version I should get.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Let me ask you this way: Can you show a 3D character model that actually realistic?

Spoiler: you can't because humans are just that good at telling real faces from the fake ones. Even super expensive motion-capture models with hundreds of polygons can't fool the human brain.
What has this debate even become?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So uh.

Overwatch on the Switch comes out tomorrow.

Gonna be busy with that, I guess.

If you wanna join me, let me know.
I would love to play it if it had some sort of single player campaign.
B-b-but Blizzard bad!

Aren't you aware that you should be boycotting them? (I'd probably pick it up too if I had the money and my internet wasn't trash.)
I still support Tracer for Smash.

D

Deleted member

Even if I could, I won't buy Overwatch for Switch at all.

Probably doing the same with any future Crash game.

And no, I don't want to destroy the peace of the chat explaining why.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Is Bayonetta 3 still happening? I’ve been playing through the first one recently and id like to play 2 and hopefully 3 one day.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
So I just found out about future Smash memes. And they're funny.

here's where I would provide an example, but Smashboards realized it had gone half a week without breaking images.

Noipoi

Howdy!
...Huh?

SInce when was Samus a lesbian?
I don’t think there’s ever been a moment where Samus has expressed attraction to any gender. It’s all headcanon.

I like to think she’s straight so I can imagine her crushing me between her thighs like a watermelon.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
...Huh?

SInce when was Samus a lesbian?
It just makes sense.

It’s technically not canon for Bayo either. It just makes sense.
The don’t think there’s ever been a moment where Samus has expressed attraction to any gender. It’s all headcanon.

I like to think she’s straight so I can imagine her crushing me between her thighs like a watermelon.
Sorry Noipoi. She’s not interested.

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'm really unfamiliar with both characters

I just know Tatsu from the 1st season of One Punch Man
For me, Tatsumaki takes it easily. Mob/Shigeo only has the creator's statement based on him at his peak being an indecisive fight against her. Even if you took it seriously, the fact he has to get THAT far for it to be close is telling.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, Bayo and Jeanne are canonically friends with benefits so...
Which means that she really could be anything. There’s like, thousands of possible sexual orientations and a lot of them allow for attraction to women along with other types.
**** you

If you can headcanon so can I.

you aren’t the authority, Samus is not canonically gay, she can crush me between her thighs if I want her too.
Well. I warned ya.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Local fans are fighting over fictional video game lady, more at 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom