• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Noipoi Noipoi

It isn't your Birthday in my TZ yet but here it goes:

Holy **** it's your ****ing Birthday happy ****ing birthday you ****ing **** you better have a ****ing good one I'll ****ing tell you the **** what and now that your ****ing 18 you can ****ing play all the ****ing games you ****ing want. Even the ones that say ****! So **** yeah! Happy ****ing Birthday you ****ing **** I ****ing love ya and if your ****ing Birthday isn't ****ing spectacular you better ****ing show me the ****** that ****ed it up so I can ****ing **** them up ya ****in hear?

Love ya Noipoi! Happy 18th, you can now legally play any and every game you ever wanted. Watch any movie you want. And buy *almost* anything you want. Or not. You're a ****ing adult now do what you want.

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Noipoi Noipoi Happy birthday, my dude! I usually have a video that I send people, but I don't think I know your name so I can't.

But since you're a man now:

D

Deleted member

That’s right ladies, I’m legal.

no I’m just hungry
Yes, I have been waiting for this moment for so long and at last I can finally do this now that you're legal
Tiddies

And of course, happy birthday

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
People were freaking out for a bit because Tom Holland cut his hair. But for all they know, he could be playing Kaine too.

1570769165445.png

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’m a man now

Happy friggin Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday. Hope you'll still be a pretty chill dude. But I don't doubt that.

I don't even know if filming is any time soon, it also might be a bit early to introduce the clone boys.
I know, I was mostly joking that he cut his hair and people were freaking out.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Let's talk about these birbs.

Vogelkop Superb Bird Of Paradise- found in only Papua New Guinea. As you can probably gather from my namesake, I really appreciate our feathery flying dinosaurs.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Turn on Let’s Go Pikachu
Enter Pokémon Center
They don’t wish me a happy birthday
0F603D76-89D9-4914-A3D2-8C1A8428E506.jpeg

Turn on Moon
Enter Pokémon Center
They wish me a happy birthday
E371ECD0-5C5D-49EF-B953-947D165F7F5D.png

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
For it is my son's birthday I have prepared a gift
Iwae
Since when did you become the Guilty Gear stan, Gwen?

Edit: Not that I blame you I love GG too

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ah, I remember the day I turned 18.

I forgot I turned 18 at all, honestly.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The very last thing I did before I turned 18 was watch the iconic flying scene from How to train your Dragon.

The very first things I did as a legal adult was eat waffles, watch cartoons, and post on an image board.

It’s like poetry.

Shroob

Sup?
Well it's below temperature for snow outside

In October

And step dad forbids the heat to be turned on

Thank god I have blankets upon blankets

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
The very last thing I did before I turned 18 was watch the iconic flying scene from How to train your Dragon.

The very first things I did as a legal adult was eat waffles, watch cartoons, and post on an image board.

It’s like poetry.
I seriously thought you were going to say you watched the scene again haha

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well it's below temperature for snow outside

In October

And step dad forbids the heat to be turned on

Thank god I have blankets upon blankets
the temperature went from 100 to 30 like global warming never existed

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I had a dream that I just found out who character 5 was and it was Travis Touchdown.

The reason I found out was weird though. One of my professors got the trailer early fir some reason and he didn’t feel comfortable showing it in class because of no more heroes rating and content (despite the trailer and Ultimate maintaining an E10 rating). So he just.... told us. And showed us a picture. And then left the trailer on in the background for whatever reason. No idea why he would be showing us a Nintendo direct in class but.... whatever. Dreams are weird.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Jesus christ. I asked the same damn DQXI question to people and I get ignored for the second time in a row. F this Im going now
Well, I would've answered but you have it spoilered and I'm trying to stay safe with spoilers on this game cause I'm like REALLY damn invested in it. Sorry, my friend. If it isn't spoilery then tell me and I'll answer but if it is I'll just avoid it.

D

Deleted member

Ohayo gozaimasu, my friends! Let me show y'all something:

Leaving that here because:
1) I felt like it.
2) It fits the theme of this thread perfectly.
3) This is to keep y'all inspired until, I dunno, we learn about the fifth DLC fighter.
4) I believe the ones that frequent this thread (and yes, that includes me) represents at least one character in this fan-art.
5) This game's first anniversary is drawing near.

Sayonara:bowser:

Last edited by a moderator:
October 11th 2019, 6:45 AM EST.
Smashboards, The Internet.

Daily report on the ever-ongoing spambot invasion

The bots adopted a more careful approach today compared to the massive frontal attack of yesterday morning. They now tend to use different profile names, various tags for their threads and they even make complete sentences for their thread titles, e.g.'Open The Gates For Viga Plus By Using These Simple Tips' (SEE EXHIBIT A).

Reconnaissance teams also reported seeing a spambot writing a profile post for the first time (SEE EXHIBIT B). This sudden change in their tactics is strange, to say the least, like their programming was updated to create more elaborate traps for our feeble minds. It's almost like...

An other report will follow as soon as more information is uncovered, who knows what twisted scheme they plan to use against us. Until then, i advise caution, the bots could already be hiding among us. Trust no one.

-BOEB

SpambotA.png
SpambotB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom