• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I'm gonna guess Noipoi is changing his avatar to Impidimp riding Galarian Ponyta into Battle.

I'm also gonna guess I'm totally wrong.
And I'm going to guess that Sakurai contacted Smashboards to give them exclusive rights to the reveal of Fighter Pass character 5 and the Admins entrusted the reveal to Noipoi Noipoi who is drawing a special art piece to commemorate the character joining Smash.

Only the most interesting reveals for the most interesting character choices... Glover!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I have the best equipment in the game excluding Erdrick's Sword.

Is level 19 sufficient enough or should I grind a bit more just to be on the safe side?
Level 19 is good enough, but it might come down to luck depending on if he hits you with snooze phase 1 and heals a lot. As long as you midheal appropriately, you're good enough to beat him.

Also remember the second phase always opens up with the fire breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I was originally thinking of using some "nightmare fuel" I had found on e621 and just cropping out the bad parts for a Halloween avatar.

I can still do it, although I dunno what exactly is against jurisdiction here.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I got banned from r/prequelmemes on my first post because I posted a prequel meme that wasn't about the Star Wars prequels specifically, as I didn't know it had to be. Got banned immediately. I guess they throw no punches.

So yeah I have no prequel memes to contribute as I'm not a big Star Wars fan.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Didn't scare me, but I see why it's scary.
Yeah, not exactly wet yourself material. Perhaps unsettling might be a better word? Beats me. Scary is subjective, I suppose.

Was rather shocked when I discovered my voice was going to be coming out of this, ngl. lol

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright people, name some horror movies that are "must-watches." I'm building a list of movies to watch next.

And since it's October, why not?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hi peeps. What's going on in here?
The War on Drugs.

.....What? You asked what was GOING ON.

Yeah, not exactly wet yourself material. Perhaps unsettling might be a better word? Beats me. Scary is subjective, I suppose.

Was rather shocked when I discovered my voice was going to be coming out of this, ngl. lol
Yeah, maybe unsettling. But what did you mean by "my voice was going to be coming out of this"?

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Alright people, name some horror movies that are "must-watches." I'm building a list of movies to watch next.

And since it's October, why not?
Have you seen Evil Dead yet? The original that is.

Though the other Evil Dead movies are must watches, but they're not necessarily "horror" :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom