• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Wait how is Incin crappy? Cause they have decent bulk with Intimidate, a good attack stat, a signature move that ignores defence buffs and a pretty good movepull iirc
When you gotta compete in the same tiered as Garchomp? Landorus-T and the Tapus?

Ya, that's a UU or under mon.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Sonic Forces is a terrible, terrible game, but man does Space Port slap.

It's just so deliciously corny that it's hard for me to not enjoy it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
If anything, I think that individual "ace monsters" such as E-Hero Neos, Dark Magician, etc are more likely over anime characters.
I'm more surprised they haven't made games based only around the monsters, whether it'd be a fighting game, RPG or whatnot. Heck, they do have the card storylines that revolve around the monsters, so I don't see why they can't do a game out of them. The monster designs in Yugioh have always been pretty good IMO.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I'm more surprised they haven't made games based only around the monsters, whether it'd be a fighting game, RPG or whatnot. Heck, they do have the card storylines that involve around the monsters, so I don't see why they can't do a game out of them. The monster designs in Yugioh have always been pretty good IMO.
That...could actually be a fun idea, depending on which monsters they use. Though I don't know if a fighting game would work, considering the vastly different body shapes and sizes each monster has.

MainJPW

M.T.A
What do you want for the next mainline 3D Sonic game?
Knuckles and Tails back.

...and uh...

SEGA Clause kept asking us what we wanted on our SEGA wishlists a while back and I asked for a game with mechanics, level design, and overall gameplay that are designed around maintaining and managing your momentum in a 3D space.

Literally, the last time they tried Mega Drive physics in a 3D game was over 20 years ago with Sonic Adventure's Windy Valley...before scrapping it due to time constraints and hardware limitations forcing them to make more automated, streamlined levels. I want to feel the thrill and excitement of earning my speed through the skill of maintaining my momentum like in Sonic Islands here.

Just saying, they gave Boost a try for 10 years so when can it be my turn? I've waited patiently for almost 20 years for this. :seuss:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If Incineroar didn't go ass backwards and get a lower base Speed stat versus its previous evolution, he would be taken a lot more seriously in competitive play.

I really hope that doesn't happen again with any of the new starters.

D

Deleted member

As some of you might be aware, I'm pretty close to buying a PS4, but I'm a bit undecided on which model to get. Right now, the Pro (1TB) is on sale for 350€. Too bad it's a Fifa 20 bundle, which I absolutely don't care for, but it would still be cheaper than buying a standalone model, as those aren't on sale.

Then there's the 500 GB Slim for 250€ and here's where I'm undecided. Would the Pro be worth the extra 100€? I know it has better specs and twice the storage, but would it be worth it? Normally I'd go for the Slim, but given the other one is on sale, I'm not sure if I should take the offer.

Another option would be a 1TB Slim model for 315€, though at this point, you might as well pay the extra 35€ for the Pro one, I think.

D

Deleted member

After thinking about it a lot at Sabicord, I have made a serious choice:

As a way to stand against the stuff between Blizzard and Hong Kong, I am boycotting everything related to the Crash series released from now onwards. This includes any possible Smash presence.

It may be tough to take such a choice, but I’m doing this to support the people at Hong Kong who fight against their messed goverment.

Sorry for bringing this topic here, but I really wanted to share it because this is something serious that will for sure change a lot of things involving myself

D

Deleted member

What do you want for the next mainline 3D Sonic game?
idk all I want from a Sonic game is for it to be good. Most of the games that come out of the franchise are mediocre or just bad nowadays (excluding Sonic Mania). Just let the franchise be good.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
After thinking about it a lot at Sabicord, I have made a serious choice:

As a way to stand against the stuff between Blizzard and Hong Kong, I am boycotting everything related to the Crash series released from now onwards. This includes any possible Smash presence.

It may be tough to take such a choice, but I’m doing this to support the people at Hong Kong who fight against their messed goverment.

Sorry for bringing this topic here, but I really wanted to share it because this is something serious that will for sure change a lot of things involving myself
isn't that activision's kid, not blizzard's?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The companies are mergued together doh.

When Activision wins money, Blizzard gets a part of it too.
That sounds a bit unfair to do it just from association but you do what you want to, I guess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bias aside cause I'm sure people know where I stand but I wonder the chances of us being wrong about what we expect with post-FP DLC cause like we expected first parties only or primarily before Joker was revealed so I wonder the chances of us being wrong again just to shake up Speculation.

D

Deleted member

The next mainline 3D Sonic game should just make levels that don’t feel too short, tbh.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Levels that aren't just straight lines and take longer than a minute to beat.
oh come on dont be silly, it's not all straight lines

sometimes there are loop de loops. you like loop de loops, right? :nifty:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

As long as the loop de loops don't have invisible floors that make you fall into the ocean, I'm all for loop de loops.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I liked loop-de-loops better when I was the one making Sonic go through them, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom