• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why are you so against humor? Movies can't (and shouldn't) be nothing but grimDarkKnight seriousness. It's just not enjoyable.
I mean, not all humor is funny. Didn't you say yourself that you don't like memes?
That's not to say that not liking memes=you don't know/understand humor, but I'm just saying that memes are in of themself, are humor. So be careful what you wish for!

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
You really think the leader of a super spy organisation would do that? Just lie to Captain America?

D

Deleted member

So what's been everyone's favorite movie so far this year?

Obviously you know mine and probably Zinith's. Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

Know need to tell me Noipoi. I already know ;).

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.
Haven't been keeping up on my movies, but Endgame and Far From Home left me with good feelings as I left the theater.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don’t think my movie based on slavery in early America needs bragadocious quips.

What I’m saying is, not every movie should be funny.
At the same time, this is a comic book movie. Nobody should be taking it too seriously to begin with.

D

Deleted member

You really think the leader of a super spy organisation would do that? Just lie to Captain America?
Off topic, but how do you change the title underneath your Username?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
What I’m saying is, not every movie should be funny.
That's a very good point, but please consider the following:

186-1860667_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1526685168323-kirby-with-a-butt.png

kirbybuttbongos.gif

I don't have a counterpoint.

You're right.

You get this instead.

D

Deleted member

Please don't talk like an incel. Even as a joke. It's a toxic mentality which leads to nothing positive. You should just abolish the vocabulary from your mind and stay healthy.

What's that DK Figure for though?
Was it chad that triggered you? That's nowhere near anything Incel related.

Edit: I just googled, it's loosly related to incels. but there are way worse things you could say than chad lol.

Like I could call you a bunch of worse names(many of which are NSFW) but chad triggers you?

D

Deleted member

I still can't believe that the dev team that was responsible for that one Platformer with the DK Bongos went on to develop two of the most critically acclaimed games of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom