• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m about to be rich.

I’m compiling a list of everyone who’s wronged me. I will then use my phenomenal amount of money and power to destroy the lives of everyone on that list.

Pray you aren’t on it.
That’s dope.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So what's been everyone's favorite movie so far this year?

Obviously you know mine and probably Zinith's. Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

Know need to tell me Noipoi. I already know ;).

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.

D

Deleted member

>Godzilla: King Of The Monsters
>Spider-Man Far From Home
>Endgame
>Captain Marvel
>Shazam!

Joker may overtake or equal Godzilla doh.

D

Deleted member

LEGO Movie 2, Endgame, and Detective Pikachu were all pretty good too imo.
Oh, I forgot Detective Pikachu.

I couldn’t see LEGO Movie 2... because life was doing me dirty around the time it released

Doh I will try to see it in the near future.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well if were gonna make a list then in that case also

Missing Link
Hobbs & Shaw
Ad Astra
Shazam!
Crawl
Spider-Man: Far From Home

Also liked How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, Stuber and Happy Death Day 2U.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
There's this one rumor that mentions a Dark/Fairy Galarian Zoroark getting an evolution called "Zorotheo" and I want it to be true so bad.

Sadly, this rumor also predicts Let's Go Togepi/Marill, so that pretty much ruins any chance of it being legit.

D

Deleted member

The only movie I disliked this year was Dark Phoenix, ngl.

It has been a good year for movies overall.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The only movie I disliked this year was Dark Phoenix, ngl.
I'm so grateful I passed up on that. I knew it'd be trash once they had Fant4stic involved.

Plus it was unneeded since Logan concluded Fox's X-Men franchise perfectly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

so conversation is really going slow here so imma propose a question: who do you main and why?
I main Mr. Game & Watch or at least I would if Nintendo actually understood what the 'Cannon' part of 'Glass Cannon' meant.

so I main help I don't have a main

D

Deleted member

I'm so grateful I passed up on that. I knew it'd be trash once they had Fant4stic involved.
I seriously only saw it because I lost a bet, and the sad part is that it could have been even worse.

AE0C2CB7-52AA-4403-880C-E1FBBF230533.jpeg

These things would be Skrulls for the movie.

I hate everything on this concept art.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know how I would fix Canary Mary in a remake? Make it a rhythm mini-game. Like in LEGO Dimensions where they have those ddr esque challenges where you press a button as it fades in. The quicker you can tell what button it is as it fades and press it, the faster you go and the better you do. Because really, how does the current version of the race actually test your abilities.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just got cast for a role. This is what I was sent.

"Pretty ok job... not great but it's ok... you are hired!;) "

If you don't think my voice suited the character, then don't hire me. That's,,, kinda common knowledge.

D

Deleted member

Just got cast for a role. This is what I was sent.

"Pretty ok job... not great but it's ok... you are hired!;) "

If you don't think my voice suited the character, then don't hire me. That's,,, kinda common knowledge.
Still great that you got casted doh.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Now for worst.

Among those for me would be Captain Marvel, Pet Sematary and Brightburn (Also disappointing).

I wouldn't go as far as to put these up there with those three but IMO were the most disappointing/underwhelming films this year.

Avengers: Endgame (2 boring hours that lacked action, stupid humor such as Hulk taking selfies with girls, Fortnite, "He's an idiot", etc. and at times felt like a soap opera. Saved by a action pack 3rd act and final battle), It: Chapter Two, Glass and Hellboy (Its only enjoyable if you want to have stupid fun).

Otherwise this had been a great year for movie.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's this one rumor that mentions a Dark/Fairy Galarian Zoroark getting an evolution called "Zorotheo" and I want it to be true so bad.

Sadly, this rumor also predicts Let's Go Togepi/Marill, so that pretty much ruins any chance of it being legit.
So how does Let's Go 2 ruin any chance of it being legit? I'd say it has just as much of a chance to happen as any other Pokemon leak aside from the big one tbh.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I seriously only saw it because I lost a bet, and the sad part is that it could have been even worse.

View attachment 239245
These things would be Skrulls for the movie.

I hate everything on this concept art.
Huh, looks a little generic & basic not gonna lie. Let's be thankful this wasn't the main design for the Skrulls in Captain Marvel.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So how does Let's Go 2 ruin any chance of it being legit? I'd say it has just as much of a chance to happen as any other Pokemon leak aside from the big one tbh.
They're not going to have the face of the game be Marill.

D

Deleted member

Huh, looks a little generic & basic not gonna lie. Let's be thankful this wasn't the main design for the Skrulls in Captain Marvel.
I did love the Skrulls in Captain Marvel.

They really have opened the gates to any potential plots in the future of the MCU, had better development than any F4 media done by Fox in the last years and did actually borrow a good amount of stuff from the comics.

I was happy when I saw them in Far From Home, since the Skrulls having access to SHIELD has potential

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
By making the Skrulls good guys though screws things up. How's Secret Invasion plotline gonna go if the MCU tries to tackle that?

Such a dumb twist.

And how Nick Fury was in this movie being all goo-goo-ga-ga over some alien "cat" and losing his eye in the stupidest reveal possible for the butt of a joke for laughs demeaning the serious scene in The Winter Soldier.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I’m about to be rich.

I’m compiling a list of everyone who’s wronged me. I will then use my phenomenal amount of money and power to destroy the lives of everyone on that list.

Pray you aren’t on it.
soundin' like the count of monte cristo

D

Deleted member

By making the Skrulls good guys though screws things up. How's Secret Invasion plotline gonna go if the MCU tries to tackle that?
by making Talos betray Earth similar to how he betrays his empire in the comics.

Regarding Dark Phoenix’s Skrulls... I’m just glad that they never appeared because that would have made me go from hating the movie to literally god knows what’s worse.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also.

People sees Captain Marvel punch "old lady" and try to restrain her yet don't notice or question how "old lady" is able to do flips and such as well as growling like a dinosaur.

Kek.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’m about to be rich.

Pray you aren’t on it.
Am I dare to say, in?

Such a dumb twist.

And how Nick Fury was in this movie being all goo-goo-ga-ga over some alien "cat" and losing his eye in the stupidest reveal possible for the butt of a joke for laughs demeaning the serious scene in The Winter Soldier.
You know they could easily make a few of them rogues right?

Nick Fury is not above lying, so I fail to see how it affects the TWS scene. If anything it just reinforces the character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Or Nick Fury lifting up blanket to look at aliens ****. How's that suppose to be funny?

Okay I'll stop now.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Such a dumb twist.

Not every Skrull is going to be a good person, much like how not every human is good or evil. Talos and company may be a small group of desperate survivors, but a faction led by the Skrull Queen could be more malevolent, or trying to take over the Earth because of the sheer amount of alien/Infinity Stone presence in the past few years or some other advantage that it might give them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Detective Pikachu hands down.
I also saw The Lego Movie 2 this year, but it did have a few plot-related issues that put it below Detective Pikachu.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I’m still waitin for Penguin Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom