• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday I left Sabi themselves take a look at the fan art on Discord.

They said they loved it!

As with the other one, I edited the art to feature your deviantart username.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
@JDCabrera @Guh-Huzzah! Noipoi Noipoi @Taylor F SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 @Dyllybirdy I've now finished the Power Suit version of yesterday's picture! You can check it out here:
https://www.deviantart.com/chucklinknux/art/Eight-and-Samus-vs-Ridley-ver-2-812848432
I hope you like it! I @'d everyone again even though it's mostly the same picture, so I hope you don't mind! I'll soon begin work on the next requested picture, so stay tuned!
Wow! You're pretty good! I can't wait to see the others!

D

Deleted member

Btw, speaking of Sabi:

The Papagenos Discord server, Sabicord and Scott the Woz’s server are currently running up an important fan Smash poll that has gained a lot of participants.

Anyone from any site is free to take place on it, so just check Sabi’s twitter account to take part on it!

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Noipoi

Howdy!
Can I just say that this is the funniest thing I've seen in a long while? I cracked up way too hard at these! Those dex entries are top tier! I hope you keep doing these, I'd love to see the full dex!
That’s the goal, curse every Pokémon.

Don’t know how long it’ll take me, but I’ve got free time.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Btw, speaking of Sabi:

The Papagenos Discord server, Sabicord and Scott the Woz’s server are currently running up an important fan Smash poll that has gained a lot of participants.

Anyone from any site is free to take place on it, so just check Sabi’s twitter account to take part on it!

This is.... cool. Why are they doing this?

D

Deleted member

Well, I voted. When do the polls close?

Also, why did they ask me about chicken or beef?
The polls close around october if I remember correctly.

Doh I could be wrong.

The chicken thing is just the typical funny bit of any Discord media.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Btw, speaking of Sabi:

Already did that a while back.

D

Deleted member

new difficulty is out for FE

DLC 2 is there too ooh wow
On one hand I really wanna try out Lunatic, since even hard was kinda easy after a while.
On the other, Borderlands 3 comes out in 48~ hours and it's probably gonna consume my life for the next couple of months.
Why does everything have to happen this month

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
I have no idea who to vote for. I got my most wanted in this game, being :ultinkling:. I also wanted :ultincineroar:, and got him too. My most wanted veteran was :ultwolf:, who obviously returned, and Sans is a costume now. It's honestly easier to answer beef or chicken than it is to choose a most wanted newcomer, lol.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
On one hand I really wanna try out Lunatic, since even hard was kinda easy after a while.
On the other, Borderlands 3 comes out in 48~ hours and it's probably gonna consume my life for the next couple of months.
Why does everything have to happen this month
It's actually not lunatic but instead MADDENING mode

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Pretty cool

How u?
Doing better than this past weekend concerning illness, but I'm still slightly sick. Felt ok this morning and afternoon, but my nose is really stuffy again this evening.
Mentally? Not well. Been stressed. Feel like a caged animal right now.
Enjoying Tako Tuesday’s second version of the fan art they made for me a lot!

Also helping push the Sabicord, Papagenos and Scott The Woz Discord Smash Ballots.
Sounds good, my dude. Good fan-art pieces are gems.
I'm ok. Today was kind of weird but i'm ok. How are you doing?
How was it weird?

And meh.
Fine and dandy, thank you. I'll probably watch a cartoon tonight. Maybe I should finally watch Ducktales? I've postponed it for so long.
Sounds interesting. I've been thinking about watching that lately, but I've been on a movie craze lately instead of a show craze. Probably because watching movies requires less of a time commitment lol

Last edited:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
Doing better than this past weekend concerning illness, but I'm still slightly sick. Felt ok this morning and afternoon, but my nose is really stuffy again this evening.
Mentally? Not well. Been stressed. Feel like a caged animal right now.

Sounds good, my dude. Good fan-art pieces are gems.

How was it weird?

And meh.

Sounds interesting. I've been thinking about watching that lately, but I've been on a movie craze lately instead of a show craze. Probably because watching movies requires less of a time commitment lol
I was sick recently, it's definitely irritating. Is it just seasonal allergies? Or something worse? Whatever the case is, I hope you get better soon!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The one and only
Side note, but man what a cursed profile picture lol
Btw, speaking of Sabi:

Now this is actually a decent poll to consider. 5000 is small but pretty big for these polls and should still yield decent results in what could be consider a high tier character want.
It's actually not lunatic but instead MADDENING mode
Don't Forget,

Death Knight can know move freely on the first map you fight him on, so good luck on that one. You best have raised Lysthia well at that point.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I was sick recently, it's definitely irritating. Is it just seasonal allergies? Or something worse? Whatever the case is, I hope you get better soon!
Minor cold. Felt plenty worse but I still feel like crap, and the physical health condition atm is partially to blame.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
For Fire Emblem: Three Houses, I'm being introduced to the members of each faction. So far, I'm leaning towards the Black Eagles - they seem like the most entertaining group, and Bernadette reminds me of Futaba from Persona 5. Hubert looks like he's going to murder you, but like Dimitri, I feel like his demeanour changes heavily based on what side you're on.

Also, I briefly talked to Jeritz. I don't know if it's his design (why is he wearing a mask?) or his demeanour/manner of speaking, but I don't trust him.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For Fire Emblem: Three Houses, I'm being introduced to the members of each faction. So far, I'm leaning towards the Black Eagles - they seem like the most entertaining group, and Bernadette reminds me of Futaba from Persona 5. Hubert looks like he's going to murder you, but like Dimitri, I feel like his demeanour changes heavily based on what side you're on.

Also, I briefly talked to Jeritz. I don't know if it's his design (why is he wearing a mask?) or his demeanour/manner of speaking, but I don't trust him.
Ooh this is gonna be good to read as you progress. Like I said the story is fantastic and I'm sure you'll enjoy it going forth.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I just realized how perfect it was that the Sans Mii Costume was revealed by having him on Pictochat, the stage based around talking to people, when Sans is a font.

That was clever and I feel kinda of dumb for not realizing it sooner lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom