• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Night y'all. Tomorrow off to Niagara Falls until Sunday to see my mom. Will try to post as often as I can while I'm gone until then take care until I come back.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Dunno.
We could talk about how Metroid is the best.
I have an honestly hard time between Prime 1 and Prime 2 being my favorite. Prime 2 does a lot of cool stuff adding from the first's foundation. But Prime 1 is a bit smoother for me since it lacks the Spider Guardian who's a total ****.

I didn't have too much trouble with Boost Guardian like others had, but it took me like 2 or 3 tries.

Super's obviously the best of the 2D titles. But a lot of the quality of life changes in Samus Returns is pretty nice. Though I can see why others might not like the change in tone too much.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
I have an honestly hard time between Prime 1 and Prime 2 being my favorite. Prime 2 does a lot of cool stuff adding from the first's foundation. But Prime 1 is a bit smoother for me since it lacks the Spider Guardian who's a total ****.

I didn't have too much trouble with Boost Guardian like others had, but it took me like 2 or 3 tries.

Super's obviously the best of the 2D titles. But a lot of the quality of life changes in Samus Returns is pretty nice. Though I can see why others might not like the change in tone too much.
I love Samus Returns. Easily the best game on the 3DS. Great return to form for the series while being a ton of fun to play.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Do you remembah,
The 21st night of Septembah
Love was changin' the minds of pretendahs
While chasin' the clouds awaaaaaaaaaaay

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Do you remembah,
The 21st night of Septembah
Love was changin' the minds of pretendahs
While chasin' the clouds awaaaaaaaaaaay
Our hearts were ringin'
In the keys that our souls were singin'
As we danced in the night
Remembah how the stars stole the night awaaaaaaaaay

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
The Dragon Quest 11 demo goes for ten hours?

What the ****?

Damn, they really, really want westerners to buy this one. Well, consider me sold!

StormC

Smash Hero
I have something awful to say

Steamed Hams but it's Banjo getting into Smash with DK as Skinner
"Good lord, what is happening in there?!"
"Banjo-Kazooie in Smash."
"B-Banjo Kazooie in Smash... in the Smash Fighters Pass, at E3, from Microsoft, localized entirely in this presentation?"
"Yes!"
"...may I see it?"
"...no."

Shroob

Sup?
"Good lord, what is happening in there?!"
"Banjo-Kazooie in Smash."
"B-Banjo Kazooie in Smash... in the Smash Fighters Pass, at E3, from Microsoft, localized entirely in this presentation?"
"Yes!"
"...may I see it?"
"...no."
Alternatively:

".....may I see it?"

StormC

Smash Hero
What if I were to leak that Banjo was in Smash and disguise it as a hopeful speculative post? Ho ho... delightfully devilish, Shinobi!

Shroob

Sup?
It kinda trips me up that there's no real 'prominent' leak.

We're almost in September and a Direct seems likely.

I mean we 'could' just go into a Direct and get Banjo news and literally nothing else, but February is FAST approaching, and the only other place they have to drop news is a November/December Direct(Doubtful), and TGAs, for this year of course.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It kinda trips me up that there's no real 'prominent' leak.

We're almost in September and a Direct seems likely.

I mean we 'could' just go into a Direct and get Banjo news and literally nothing else, but February is FAST approaching, and the only other place they have to drop news is a November/December Direct(Doubtful), and TGAs, for this year of course.
TBF Hero is the only DLC character that was leaked to hell and back. PP was mostly glossed over entirely, Banjo was only definitively leaked 2 or so weeks before E3, and Joker just kinda happened.
I wouldn't be surprised if we just don't hear anything about the last 2 characters at all or until a little bit before their official reveals.

Shroob

Sup?
TBF Hero is the only DLC character that was leaked to hell and back. PP was mostly glossed over entirely, Banjo was only definitively leaked 2 or so weeks before E3, and Joker just kinda happened.
I wouldn't be surprised if we just don't hear anything about the last 2 characters at all or until a little bit before their official reveals.
Oh yeah that's right.

Regardless of whenever the Direct happens, ol' :ultpiranha: will just leak the whole damn thing.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've spent half the night working on character designs for a personal game project my brother and his friends are doing.

I didn't get even anything but a description of what these characters should be like so I just winged it, given their responses I think I did well.

D

Deleted member

Guys I really really need some practice with one of you tomorrow because ever since I moved my switch into my room I’ve been failing from time to time I even got owned by a :GCB: spammer recently. so please is there someone who can train me to get better? I’ll set up a private arena for the one who wants to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom