• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>sees a load of Keto spam bots

StormC StormC boi I heckin TOLD YOU you’d jinx us when you mentioned you use keto unironically

this post is mostly joking btw but I’m still off to report those spam posts

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Soooo apparently Ferdinand von Aegir's B-Support is post-time skip only, so since I didn't have the right stats I missed out on him and was the ONE student I had to kill in my BL run... Damn... Just a warning for everyone who wants to recruit him: you'll need to raise Heavy Armor a bit.

Also if you're doing BL, remember to get Annette and Gilbert to C support each other before Chapter 16. Missed out on their paralogue and all it would have taken is two activity points during exploration. :facepalm:

Eh, she’s really not the villain she’s cracked up to be.

If you play her route, she’s not really evil imo.
Three out of four routes she is used as a villain, only in one do you actually not have to kill her. And I'd say even in that one she still did some messed up **** that a lot of universally accepted villains have done for their goals. It's not like baddies aren't allowed to have ideals or trauma.

But I still agree that if we get a Three Houses rep, it'll be her. Byleth really wouldn't be able to distinguish themselves enough from the other FE reps. Although plenty of the FE reps we have don't meet that criteria, so I guess it could still happen.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Glad that's finally moving forward as SNES online was fast becoming the new Mother 3.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Morning people, what's up?

Speaking of SNES online, me and a college friend are going to be a co-op for Super Mario Bros. 3 and I'm super excited to try it out with him. It's been forever since I've beaten the game, so this excites me.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Morning people, what's up?

Speaking of SNES online, me and a college friend are going to be a co-op for Super Mario Bros. 3 and I'm super excited to try it out with him. It's been forever since I've beaten the game, so this excites me.
Well we're still trying to figure out that mysterious T for Teen rating without getting sidetracked no what's appropriate for Smash, the SNES online service may be coming and Cooking Mama's new game has a vegetarian mode.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

So what’s the topic of conversation today? And why is it not talking about Kratos for Smash?

Well we're still trying to figure out that mysterious T for Teen rating without getting sidetracked no what's appropriate for Smash, the SNES online service may be coming and Cooking Mama's new game has a vegetarian mode.
Cooking Mama...... I feel like we all need to prepare for her. She’s the perfect “Sakurai ending” pick.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I saw this and I can totally see This happening for the slayer plus this won’t mess with the e10 rating

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Sup, everyone!

I saw this and I can totally see This happening for the slayer plus this won’t mess with the e10 rating
I saw this earlier in the morning too, I remember seeing something like this but with Rayman.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He can punch he’s got guns a sword a chainsaw even his BFG for his final smash.he’s good
I know he has potential for a fighter. I’m not an idiot. It’s just that, the rating kind of depends on what his moveset is above all else. I certainly think he can be done. But i’d be worried if removing the hyper violence makes him too much unlike himself.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If Bayo was able to be toned down for Smash, no reason why anyone else can't be toned down.
Bayonetta is still bayonetta as long as she’s still dancing and flipping and taunting and shooting. She doesn’t HAVE to be naked.

Is DoomSlayer really DoomSlayer if he’s not tearing people apart limb from limb?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Bayonetta is still bayonetta as long as she’s still dancing and flipping and taunting and shooting. She doesn’t HAVE to be naked.

Is DoomSlayer really DoomSlayer if he’s not tearing people apart limb from limb?
Doomguy is still Doomguy as long as he's running and gunning.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You're asking the same questions as MORTAL KOMBAT characters but Japan HATES MK.....they banned the games there

What’s your point? I mean, yeah I like MK but I never pretended like that franchise in Smash is ever gonna happen. They have all the violence problems of DoomSlayer with the added problem of being banned in Japan.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion

What’s your point? I mean, yeah I like MK but I never pretended like that franchise in Smash is ever gonna happen. They have all the violence problems of DoomSlayer with the added problem of being banned in Japan.
I wanna point it out. Geez.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Because I got reminded of it when I read your questions. Nothing more.
Sorry. It read like you were trying to discredit my opinion or something.

Although honestly, I think MK characters can be done fine without the excessive violence. It’s one of the major reasons I still want another MKvDC game. But it’s status in Japan means it’s never gonna happen.

Oh. And by the way. It’s not banned over there. It might have in the past, but lately they’ve just been skipping Japanese releases because the market is so lacking.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh man i've been playing this game for a tad too long, what time is i-

>almost 10 AM
>i started playing at 6 PM

image.gif

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning y'all!

Just gonna be her for little over an hour and then going out with my brother and cousin who both are visiting in town to see Spider-Man: Far From Home a second time (Which my brother wants to see with me) and then going to one of our so called cousin nights. So I'll be gone all day but until then may as well drop by and socialize as usual.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
man how did i end up playing three houses for 15 hours

thats wild man

i dont even feel tired yet

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
man how did i end up playing three houses for 15 hours

thats wild man

i dont even feel tired yet
Don't worry. You'll crash soon enough. Heck, you're probably sleeping on the keyboard right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom