• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
>reddietraven
avi_peeking_post.png
We interrupt this broadcast to report that Red has just consumed the leftover half of a medium Pizza Hut pizza.

For he is above all else a hungry hungry hypocrite.

The rest of the evening's menu will be miso soup and shame.

That's all for this breaking news report. We now return you to your regularly scheduled speculation, already in progress.

Shroob

Sup?
I dont think its a **** up but more of a faulty interpretation of Sakurai words with the message to not expect many newcomers and stretching it, especially after the reveal of K. Rool and Ridley making fans believe that they were gonna get everything they wanted.

They could've done a few different things in the marketing like change the order of the reveals but at the end of the day I kid you not that the everyone is here sold me into the game.
The problem is people kept falling back on:

"Okay but how many is too many for Sakurai? Like he revealed 5 at once! It must mean more!"

People need to really stop like Sakurai is ****ing Loki the trickster god and understand he's just a man.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
View attachment 223290We interrupt this broadcast to report that Red has just consumed the leftover half of a medium Pizza Hut pizza.

That's all for this breaking news report. We now return you to your regularly scheduled speculation, already in progress.
To me, half a pizza = 5 whole pizzas

D

Deleted member

One day before that direct some dude on 4chan said it was gonna be Bloody Tears/Monster Mash and to prove he's legit he'd edit the Galaga Medley. That's the only deliberate **** up though iirc
Oh hell yeah that song is my ****ing jam!

Seriously though I did not see that it's rather interesting to be honest, If he had content from the game why not just leak both Simon/Richter and K. Rool? Unless Bloody Tears was the next song added to the Smash Website.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh hell yeah that song is my ****ing jam!

Seriously though I did not see that it's rather interesting to be honest, If he had content from the game why not just leak both Simon/Richter and K. Rool? Unless Bloody Tears was the next song added to the Smash Website.
It was the next song on the website. Gangplank Galleon wasn't added until the week after, while the day of the Direct uploaded Bloody Tears/Monster Mash.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
View attachment 223290We interrupt this broadcast to report that Red has just consumed the leftover half of a medium Pizza Hut pizza.

Zinith Zinith if you keep pressuring Red, I'm gonna smack your ass and kick you off a cliff. >:T

Behave. >:T

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Never forget based intern kun. Who knows where is now, but he will never be forgotten

Shroob

Sup?
Speaking of.

I'm still mad Bloody Tears isn't a standalone song in Smash.

It's my favorite Castlevania song alongside Vampire Killer, yet it's tacked onto another song.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

"Okay but how many is too many for Sakurai? Like he revealed 5 at once! It must mean more!"

People need to really stop like Sakurai is ****ing Loki the trickster god and understand he's just a man.
It helps Sakurai even admitted the reveals weren't done all that well. Which should've been a clue as well to not look at patterns.

osby

Smash Obsessed

The guy even said the reveals were frontloaded, but nooo, "lieing to manipulate fans' expectations would be such a Sakurai thing to do".

Then everyone blames the reveal schedule for giving them false hopes despite the director of the game warning them to not have false hopes.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
But December is Summer.

Southern Hemisphere gang represent.
Southern Hemisphere gang!

I agree. Like the time Ridley was teased as a boss on Pyrosphere but people thought he was a master trickster and actually teasing him as playable. Sakurai is a human, and a game dev. He's not living off of our speculation and trying to surprise us 100% of the time. Making a character takes a lot of time and money.

D

Deleted member

It was the next song on the website. Gangplank Galleon wasn't added until the week after, while the day of the Direct uploaded Bloody Tears/Monster Mash.
I remember when Gangplank Galleon was added to the website cause that song was a total banger, Also is it seriously called Bloody Tears/Monster Mash or is this some kinda joke? Cause Monster Mash is a 60's song not a Castlevania song? I honestly thought Gwen accidentally misspelled.

Shroob

Sup?
I remember when Gangplank Galleon was added to the website cause that song was a total banger, Also is it seriously called Bloody Tears/Monster Mash or is this some kinda joke? Cause Monster Mash is a 60's song not a Castlevania song? I honestly thought Gwen accidentally misspelled.
It's Monster Dance, my mistake.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Zinith Zinith if you keep pressuring Red, I'm gonna smack your *** and kick you off a cliff. >:T

Behave. >:T
tenor (25).gif

I am a grown ass-man with my own agency thank you.

I was hungry, it was the first thing I'd eaten today, and I needed to polish it off while it was still in something vaguely resembling decent quality.

Don't honestly even feel that bad about it, just hope I can refrain from ordering more in the first place.

Shroob

Sup?
It helps Sakurai even admitted the reveals weren't done all that well. Which should've been a clue as well to not look at patterns.
I'd really hope this teaches people a lesson.

But if there's another Smash in the future, and Sakurai's onboard.

We're just doomed to repeat this. We're an endless cycle.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It's Monster Dance, my mistake.
Yeah I really hate how sometimes awesome remixes are mashed in with other songs.

Never gonna not be mad we never got full remixes of Unfinished Batttle and Gaur Plains from the XC medley.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd really hope this teaches people a lesson.

But if there's another Smash in the future, and Sakurai's onboard.

We're just doomed to repeat this. We're an endless cycle.
Indeed. Not unlike debates that can happen sometimes. ...Or the use of the memes, heh.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
View attachment 223292

I am a grown ***-man with my own agency thank you.

I was hungry, it was the first thing I'd eaten today, and I needed to polish it off while it was still in something vaguely resembling decent quality.

Don't honestly even feel that bad about it, just hope I can refrain from ordering more in the first place.
>says he's an ass-man
>always has a pikachu avatar
>is named redfeatherraven

I have never before met a more indecisive individual.

Besides @Shishœ.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Holy **** chansey almost swept my team in renegade platinum.

I didn’t know you fight Cheryl in eterna.

I led ivysaur against it and it had ice beam.

2 hit koing anything I had weak to. I switched to gyarados and it used thunderbolt...

I almost lost gyara there. Espeon was the only thing I had to fight it. It took the special hits and used bite to flinch spam. The ****ing chansey had hyper voice and soft boiled.

It was such a tank and I was scared lol.
Nuzlocking Renegade Platinum are you?

Pokemon Platinum Version 2019-05-14 00.19.14.png

Pokemon Platinum Version 2019-05-14 00.19.16.png

Pokemon Platinum Version 2019-05-14 00.19.18.png

Your first mistake was downloading the game at all.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The biggest CV fan I know loves that song so we made it an injoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom