• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
They can't all be jerks. Occasionally Coricus Coricus goes there.

But more fairly, ResetERA, for all else it is, is made up of a large and diverse group of people. In the same way 4chan is a bunch of jerks (and how) but has occasionally had correct information and solid insight, it's unwise to dismiss what seems like reasonable information based on the source without at least verifying it first.

For its part I'm more inclined to believe the explanation given for Adsense rather than an incredibly convoluted and horrifically specific set of circumstances that reveal a mistake on Nintendo's part which is as of this time both widely discussed and yet somehow uncorrected.

It's looking for the Mew under the truck all over again.
There may be some insiders there, true, but I still believe that is a bad place. Heck, those guys tend to ban or punish those for disagreeing with them, especially the mods, as far as I read, and don't tell be only some of them do it, because that is still a bad thing to do. I also believe that place can be worse than GameFAQs.

Shroob

Sup?
View attachment 220726

Ware wa Megumin

My calling is that of an arch wizard, one who controls explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!

Fu-fu.. Do you, too, desire my forbidden strength, which is so almighty, I've been ostracized by the entire world?
Then show me thine resolve to peer into the ultimate abyss with me!
When a man stares into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

I am Megumin, user of the finest magic crimson demons possess!

View attachment 220728
Lookit this neeeeeeeeerd

D

Deleted member

Google leak is 100% legit.

Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go enjoy Mach Rider's Classic Mode. Still can't believe Incineroar was leak bait In the end; those Grinch days were wild, especially when we figured out Isaac was leaked on the picture next to Little Mac.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Honestly what'll clinch it for me is the stuff that could feasibly be shown prerelease that isn't spoilery. Dedue's backstory, Ferdinand being the Innes/Vaike to Edelgard's Ephraim/Chrom, Lysithea hating the crests, the first trailer swordswoman being named Catherine, Rhea's subordinate being named Setes, or Jeralt's friend being named Cyril.
Yeah, if it is fake then it’ll be disproven fast if the info doesn’t line up with the weekly Famitsu articles and E3. Either way, I’m glad the “leak” happened because it’s been a ton of fun to talk about it and it’s the most Three Houses discussion I’ve heard other than “the graphics suck!”

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yea sorry he's a jerk incognito
tenor (25).gif

You hush.

There may be some insiders there, true, but I still believe that is a bad place. Heck, those guys tend to ban or punish those for disagreeing with them, especially the mods, as far as I read, and don't tell be only some of them do it, because that is still a bad thing to do. I also believe that place can be worse than GameFAQs.
Yes, yes, and especially yes, but that doesn't make this particular post wrong.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
does anyone actually take google leak seriously? it's such a ridiculous stretch i can't believe it. the only thing it's done for me speculation-wise is make me realize that artorias would be a cool character, but that just makes me sad because he definitely won't be playable

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
does anyone actually take google leak seriously? it's such a ridiculous stretch i can't believe it. the only thing it's done for me speculation-wise is make me realize that artorias would be a cool character, but that just makes me sad because he definitely won't be playable
Well, there are people on the Banjo thread posting reasons why it is real, but personally, I am not sure if I can believe that.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 220726

Ware wa Megumin

My calling is that of an arch wizard, one who controls explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!

Fu-fu.. Do you, too, desire my forbidden strength, which is so almighty, I've been ostracized by the entire world?
Then show me thine resolve to peer into the ultimate abyss with me!
When a man stares into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

I am Megumin, user of the finest magic crimson demons possess!

View attachment 220728
Eh, what a showoff.

Look at that, not so powerful now, huh?

-This post was made by Vanir

Also, sup folks, I sleeped veryyyyy well.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yea sorry he's a jerk incognito
:urg:

Look, I know the conversation earlier was pretty bad and I'm sorry but wha-

What else did I do wrong?

Please, I want to stop alienating everyone around me. All I ever seem to do is screw up. :urg:

D

Deleted member

I'd hate to defend the theory, but you do realize Amazon is a storefront, where people can sell their own products there, while Nintendo is moreso private as a company and they sell their own products that others don't sell for them?

And ResetERA is not a good place to refer to for pretty much anything. Those guys are jerks, and aren't the best people to refer to because of that. There is more to Google Ads than what they may know or understand.
Dunno, but actually if you go to Nintendo website they list a lot of games that have been released even not published by Nintendo. Example https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/wolfenstein-youngblood-switch/

It would make sense for the publishers to put an ad with info related to Nintendo's website on google ads and going through Nintendo would make the process take longer. We have yet to get a response from Ryce regarding Polar's statements but given the situation I'm leaning to Ryce's side atm.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I seem to recall people actually giving something called "The Grinch Leak" any sort of merit, so I think a Google Leak would be far more believable.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Dunno, but actually if you go to Nintendo website they list a lot of games that have been released even not published by Nintendo. Example https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/wolfenstein-youngblood-switch/

It would make sense for the publishers to put an ad with info related to Nintendo's website on google ads and going through Nintendo would make the process take longer. We have yet to get a response from Ryce regarding Polar's statements but given the situation I'm leaning to Ryce's side atm.
Heck! I am on on one's side, really. Just making what I feel are possible corrections. I just want people to control themselves if this leak is fake.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
:urg:

Look, I know the conversation earlier was pretty bad and I'm sorry but wha-

What else did I do wrong?

Please, I want to stop alienating everyone around me. All I ever seem to do is screw up. :urg:
Cori, no.

You're fine. He was sassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom