• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The reason I'm not divulging what my condition is is because I've only been given no instructions on how to take care of it (as I was at the doctor for a different reason, which was Ringworm). I don't want any "alternative treatments" if you know what I mean...
bro just go to webmd they know everything.

My pinky toe hurts after I stubbed it...

Start writing your will.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Fates isn't universally disliked though. It's just controversial.
Oh? I thought that was the case, considering practically anywhere I hear talk about the games, it sounded like it did the opposite of what Awakening did for the franchise.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nah SpongeBob would likely be very floaty, due to being a character from a world under water. I also picture him as campy, because he uses a lot of householding tools as Villager would. The net as a grab for example would be taken from Villager, and a projectile as a bubble is pretty much a given. Maybe even Crabby Patty as a projectile like Mr.Game & Watch's Chef attack. I think he'd be kind of a mix between Villager, G&W and Pac Man, and being a floaty lightweight.
I wonder if there’s a way to play around with his absorbency as well.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I see GentlePanda has finally decided to play Xenoblade again. :p

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh **** Shy Guy has a knife. And Big Chungus Shy Guy is here too!
This can't be happening.

Nah don't worry. Just like Noi, I didn't really take it personally.
I kinda joined in mid-way through, so I had kinda assumed y'all were just joking.
Crud, right when I make a somewhat funny post it gets shafted to be the last of that page.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
K. Rool has everything you could ask for. Good recovery. Decently fast attacks, range, and good projectiles.
Define "fast". Cause K. Rool's attacks are not fast by any means. And I play most of the heavies pretty consistently (:ultkrool: included).
His recovery is good for distance, but like :ultpiranha:, it's predictable.

He may be underrated, but that still doesn't make him good.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Oh **** Shy Guy has a knife.
This can't be happening.
That's kind of strange, because Sakurai balantly avoided having characters use knives in Smash for example. He said so during Brawl's development about Snake (who could potentially use one for example) that in some cultures it wouldn't be taken up well. Lots of domestic murders happen with knifes. And then the way this Shy Guy follows Yoshi around like that.. kind of taken straight from Scream. It could be a reference to it, because Shy Guy is also hooded. Anyway, I don't really like it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
That's kind of strange, because Sakurai balantly avoided having characters use knives in Smash for example. He said so during Brawl's development about Snake (who could potentially use one for example) that in some cultures it wouldn't be taken up well. Lots of domestic murders happen with knifes. And then the way this Shy Guy follows Yoshi around like that.. kind of taken straight from Scream. It could be a reference to it, because Shy Guy is also hooded. Anyway, I don't really like it.
joker literally has a knife

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Transexual? You have a point, as long as you have the surgery. But my point is that you shouldn't go through the surgery if you don't have dysphoria. Honestly, surgery's not even to the point where if you do have dysphoria you'll be conformable with your transitioned body.

If you don't have dysphoria, then you're transgender, and gender can be literally anything. And I can respect that. But I only said what I did to my closest friend because I didn't want them to feel the same regret I felt once me being trans went out of style for me, especially around the same exact group of people she hangs out with that let me down all of those years ago.
I have dysphoria. I'm transgender. Not transsexual.

If it "went out of style" for you, sorry, you're not the right person to make commentary about this...

D

Deleted member

Maybe he could be like F.L.U.D.D., charge up absorbing water, and he becomes bigger, stronger but slower? And spit it out with Down Special again?
I made a Moveset for Spongebob a while back. I'll see if I can find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh? I thought that was the case, considering practically anywhere I hear talk about the games, it sounded like it did the opposite of what Awakening did for the franchise.
It's mostly a love it or hate it sort of thing. It did some things really well. It did others really poorly. It mainly depends on what you as a consumer are looking for.

That and people in general are more vocal about what they dislike over what they like. Generally it's easier to pinpoint things you dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom