• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I believe it is fair to say that :ultalph: is not truly loved...and it should stay that way

D

Deleted member

Everyone I would just like to let you know that I have already completed the recreation of the ssbm e3 trailer in smash ultimate like I said on may 8th. I will share it this afternoon

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Image done, editing's done, being formatted as we speak...

Forget tonight, the video's on track to be ready in like a couple hours or so!

Don't expect too much, just me talking about Smash DLC candidates for a good 15 minutes with no fancy visuals

Can you PM me the episode when it’s up?
Don't worry, I gotcha

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Everyone I would just like to let you know that I have already completed the recreation of the ssbm e3 trailer in smash ultimate like I said on may 8th. I will share it this afternoon
Woah, that’s awesome! Can’t wait to see.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Finished SteamWorld Dig 2. Overall, a much more refined experience after what the firdt game grew foundation on. The music was a much needed improvement going from the sequel, and that for sure was the case.

I really liked how they expanded upon the universe and the ethos more and didn't retcon anything. The mechanics felt much more smoother and fluid, and changed up some things like the drill from the previous game being a jackhammer.

The most notable change easily is the art direction and it is a slick and unique look, adding onto how the game just feels fluid. The story has more meat than the last game, but I really just focused on the Metroidvania-esque gameplay more. Not a bad story, at all, though.

Overall just like with the original, it's a solid 8/10 and can easily recommend it to anyone. Onward to SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition!

Also, Devy Bittenborough. I see you, Image and Form.

D

Deleted member

This is just a reminder that there will never be a more hype Smash reveal than this one
1558542780808.png

osby

Smash Obsessed
>getting isabelle, an expected semi-clone, as the only character in a direct after a week's delay
>getting ****ing joker out of nowhere
Isabelle is my favorite newcomer in the base roster, but even then, Richter was a lot more positively surprising.

We'd be split between the people trying to prove that Joker meant it was faked and a whole pile of barefoot character stans.
And then you'll have people trying to argue that piece of plant is Isaac and not Ivysaur.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Alrighty y'all!

Ramen Rambles Episode 1 is up!

This episode, I'll be discussing potential DLC Smash picks to keep an eye on

Don't expect too much, it's just me chatting with no fancy visuals, just a static image. Basically something to listen to in the background.

Also, the volume might be a bit over the place, so sorry about that.

Anyways, hope y'all enjoy!

I'm really sorry for mispronouncing Euden's name

Still not sure whether I'll do these once every week, or once every two weeks...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yooooooooo these look so damn good
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Dunno who the lady with the helmet or the one with the bow are but I'm already stanning them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Alrighty y'all!

Don't expect too much, it's just me chatting with no fancy visuals, just a static image

Still not sure whether I'll do these once every week, or once every two weeks...

Eye see an FByleth there
btxVInQ_d.jpg

D

Deleted member

Alrighty y'all!

Don't expect too much, it's just me chatting with no fancy visuals, just a static image. Basically something to listen to in the background.

Also, the volume might be a bit over the place, so sorry about that.

huh, so that's what you sound like

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So I took the driver's exam for the first time in a couple of years

and failed

again

exactly like I figured I would

but like

apparently I failed pretty much because I kept hesitating too long at lights

so at least I'm not liable to wreck anyone, I'm just the person you honk at at intersections

Anyway I picked up Team Sonic Racing was anyone here an actually cool person or am I just playing it alone in the shame corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom