• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/botgvg
Personal skills are back, and it seems like crests will have a gameplay function. Crests come from Fodlan’s “10 heroes” and are major and minor, so it sounds like they are very much like Holy Blood in Jugdral.
@Bolderousness
Also,
https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/bovqkr View attachment 220305
The game will have a calendar system, with 12 months, specific days, and ordeals/story events every month like Persona. This lines up with the leak saying that Part 1 of the game will be the academy and have 12 chapters.
Well this is all cool. I really like how they expanded upon the My Castle feature in Fates so it's actually a story important mechanic. Never thought they'd go back to FE 4 of all games, though. I really should play FE 4 some day either. FE Three Houses is looking to be an expansive experience.

Now I just hope the actual strategy I gotta do can keep me invested.

Do we know if pair-ups are still a thing?

D

Deleted member

All I want to know is this: How good are the LGBT characters (We've been getting them since Fates so they HAVE to keep doing it right?) and is the support system treated like Echoes instead of a dating sim?
Supposedly, Edelgard, Linhardt and Dorothea are bisexual and can romance Byleth.
There are also apparently options between units other than the avatar(so EdelgardXDorothea might be possible).
And there's another spoiler recruitment who's also bi but you won't like it
Sothis

Roberk

Smash Champion
Well this is all cool. I really like how they expanded upon the My Castle feature in Fates so it's actually a story important mechanic. Never thought they'd go back to FE 4 of all games, though. I really should play FE 4 some day either. FE Three Houses is looking to be an expansive experience.

Now I just hope the actual strategy I gotta do can keep me invested.

Do we know if pair-ups are still a thing?
Pair-ups are still unknown as far as I’m aware, I’d like to see Fates Pair-up return though because they showed that it can be balanced and improved upon.

D

Deleted member

Supposedly, Edelgard, Linhardt and Dorothea are bisexual and can romance Byleth.
There are also apparently options between units other than the avatar(so EdelgardXDorothea might be possible).
Sothis
>no gay claude
f!byleth it is

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sothis
Oh sweet ni- *sees last one* MOTHER****ERS

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Now I can look at possible Three Houses spoilers or ****posts... decisions decisions...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pair-ups are still unknown as far as I’m aware, I’d like to see Fates Pair-up return though because they showed that it can be balanced and improved upon.
It could go either way. Given how romance seems to be a key feature again, they might return.

I wouldn't mind their exclusion. Previous games have shown me that a support system can work great without making two units into one. Like how in FE 8, I can use both Ross and Garet instead of using Ross with Garet's support bonuses.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
All I want to know is this: How good are the LGBT characters (We've been getting them since Fates so they HAVE to keep doing it right?) and is the support system treated like Echoes instead of a dating sim?
Apparently Linhardt is pretty good. OP didn't elaborate on his story, but said he was an interesting character.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Murdering students sounds good, not big on the idea of dating them though.

Okay, in all seriousness, it really depends now on how Byleth is handled. If Byleth turns out to be this corrupt murderous warlord or whatever, I don't have a problem with him dating students because he's clearly not a good person and the game isn't trying to show him as such. Otherwise though, if he's supposed to be a protagonist, hell no. Unless the students are tightly around his age range, I don't like the idea of a student dating their teacher. There is a whole power dynamic in play there that is dangerous and not to be encouraged.
yall really showin your moral superiority. strong over a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom