• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I know this is only relevant to me and Psysmasher, and I already brought it up earlier, but

unknown.png

Now I just gotta.....do it again for the achievement.... And you get 1 shot a day.

Huzzah....

KMDP

Smash Legend
I had somewhere between 21-25 in mind for those two.

I’m not the best at determining ages but I’d have to say 18-21?
You're actually in the right Age Group, so congratulations.
She's 16 or 18 depending on whether I choose to age her (and the rest of the group she's in) up for American Sensibilities, either way she'd look the same so... 18 is spot on.
This character’s hair mustaches look great!
"Hair Mustaches"?

Oh, her ribbons. XD

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I know this is only relevant to me and Psysmasher, and I already brought it up earlier, but

Now I just gotta.....do it again for the achievement.... And you get 1 shot a day.

Huzzah....
Don't worry, when you're about to lose just play a generic anime opening over the background and you'll suddenly win out of nowhere.

KMDP

Smash Legend
They're alright. I'm really sorry someone threatened yours. **** whomever that is.

We're watching our family dogs at our house this week because they have a bunch of open houses. We do this for about one week a month on average while they're trying to sell the house. The roommate knows this, and it's never been a problem.

Today I had to stay late at work (I actually pulled a 13hr day) and around the time the roommate typically gets home, she randomly sent me and my brother a text saying that she couldn't let the dogs out because she had a bus to catch, which was odd, considering we've never asked her nor have I seen her take our dogs out. It's not her responsibility. I didn't think much of it but I knew that they'd been let out by my brother later in the day after I left so they should be fine until we got home.

Three hours later we got home and immediately upon opening the door this terrible odor hit us. Our dogs had apparently gotten sick while we were gone-- still have no idea why or how-- and they were literally lying in their own vomit and **** on their blankets. I had my brother throw away all the dog food just in case and run to buy some more while I washed their blankets and gave them baths. But then that text hit me.

After they were washed I waited for her to get home. Her boyfriend brought her in to say goodnight and I asked her, point blank, if she knew about the dogs getting sick. She lied like a child; I don't know how to explain it, but you know that look when someone gets caught by her parent in a lie. While she walked around the answer, I looked at her boyfriend and asked if he came and picked her up after work, and he said yeah, clearly confused what was going on. There was no bus. And she never sees her boyfriend directly after work; she always comes home to bathe and doll herself up before hanging out with him. Always.

So I asked him to leave, and the moment the door was shut I told her that she wasn't welcome here anymore. She left my dogs in their cages alone in a pool of their own sick and lied to me about it. I wouldn't have asked her to clean it. I would've rushed home and done it myself. But she lied about it so she could ignore them and go **** her boyfriend, and they suffered. They're dogs. The **** is wrong with you.

June 5th is the soonest she can leave and I told her she's not staying a minute past midnight that day. She's lucky I didn't just start throwing her **** on the street right now.
Jesus Christ, she sounds like a horrible, selfish person.

Dogs are innocent creatures.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Yeah I don't jive well with pets. Couldn't handle it emotionally if they were to get hurt.

osby

Smash Obsessed
They're alright. I'm really sorry someone threatened yours. **** whomever that is.

We're watching our family dogs at our house this week because they have a bunch of open houses. We do this for about one week a month on average while they're trying to sell the house. The roommate knows this, and it's never been a problem.

Today I had to stay late at work (I actually pulled a 13hr day) and around the time the roommate typically gets home, she randomly sent me and my brother a text saying that she couldn't let the dogs out because she had a bus to catch, which was odd, considering we've never asked her nor have I seen her take our dogs out. It's not her responsibility. I didn't think much of it but I knew that they'd been let out by my brother later in the day after I left so they should be fine until we got home.

Three hours later we got home and immediately upon opening the door this terrible odor hit us. Our dogs had apparently gotten sick while we were gone-- still have no idea why or how-- and they were literally lying in their own vomit and **** on their blankets. I had my brother throw away all the dog food just in case and run to buy some more while I washed their blankets and gave them baths. But then that text hit me.

After they were washed I waited for her to get home. Her boyfriend brought her in to say goodnight and I asked her, point blank, if she knew about the dogs getting sick. She lied like a child; I don't know how to explain it, but you know that look when someone gets caught by her parent in a lie. While she walked around the answer, I looked at her boyfriend and asked if he came and picked her up after work, and he said yeah, clearly confused what was going on. There was no bus. And she never sees her boyfriend directly after work; she always comes home to bathe and doll herself up before hanging out with him. Always.

So I asked him to leave, and the moment the door was shut I told her that she wasn't welcome here anymore. She left my dogs in their cages alone in a pool of their own sick and lied to me about it. I wouldn't have asked her to clean it. I would've rushed home and done it myself. But she lied about it so she could ignore them and go **** her boyfriend, and they suffered. They're dogs. The **** is wrong with you.

June 5th is the soonest she can leave and I told her she's not staying a minute past midnight that day. She's lucky I didn't just start throwing her **** on the street right now.
I'm really sorry that happened to your dogs, I hope they get better soon.

D

Deleted member

Alright I have two more human characters I wanted to share for tonight, what ages would you say they look?:
The first? I’d assume they’re an adult, but they could be in their mid-teens too. The pose they’re doing makes them feel relatively young.
The second is clearly an adult. Mid-twenties. … Did they lose their arms?

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm really sorry that happened to your dogs, I hope they get better soon.
They're fine now. They were clearly sick; like, the younger of the two has infinite energy, but he just crawled into my lap and fell fast asleep while the other fell on my arm and did the same. I didn't move for like an hour and nearly fell asleep with them. The fact that they both got sick means they ate something they shouldn't have. I don't want to even get into how they got that/who gave them that.

But now they're clean, where they sleep is clean, and I'm gonna give them extra attention all week before they go back home.

D

Deleted member

They're fine now. They were clearly sick; like, the younger of the two has infinite energy, but he just crawled into my lap and fell fast asleep while the other fell on my arm and did the same. I didn't move for like an hour and nearly fell asleep with them. The fact that they both got sick means they ate something they shouldn't have. I don't want to even get into how they got that/who gave them that.

But now they're clean, where they sleep is clean, and I'm gonna give them extra attention all week before they go back home.
Thank goodness they’re okay now, that must have been unbelievably traumatic for them. Poor things.

..What breeds?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
About 30 for both of them.

Though if you told me the Guy was an immortal trickster I'd believe you, and I'd believe the woman to be anywhere from 30-50.
I can't tell if the first guy is 13 or 31.

2nd one I'd place solidly in the 30 range.
I mean he’s supposed to be taller than the two girls on that last page and I intended for him to be in the same age range if not a bit older.

Also I actually do have another guy who is an immortal trickster

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

You're certainly more forgiving than me. She knew your dogs were sick, and instead of letting you, the person so graciously giving her a home she doesn't deserve, know what was wrong with your pets, she sods off and goes to have a good time with her boyfriend, while the dogs just sit there and suffer, in cages.

If I were in your situation, not only would her ass be on the street faster than that dip**** could blink, I would've called the cops on her for animal abuse. After all, she knew the dogs needed help, but willingly let them sit there and waste away just so she could go get it on.

What a ****ing scumbag.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The first? I’d assume they’re an adult, but they could be in their mid-teens too. The pose they’re doing makes them feel relatively young.
The second is clearly an adult. Mid-twenties. … Did they lose their arms?
I intended for most of my lead characters to be around young adult age with some exceptions.

Also yes she did, she has magic arms now, it’s a bit of a story.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
You're certainly more forgiving than me. She knew your dogs were sick, and instead of letting you, the person so graciously giving her a home she doesn't deserve, know what was wrong with your pets, she sods off and goes to have a good time with her boyfriend, while the dogs just sit there and suffer, in cages.

If I were in your situation, not only would her *** be on the street faster than that dip**** could blink, I would've called the cops on her for animal abuse. After all, she knew the dogs needed help, but willingly let them sit there and waste away just so she could go get it on.

What a ****ing scumbag.
She's abusing staind's generosity for sure.

BTW, staindgrey staindgrey
I was talking to my mum about your situation; she wants to know more about the dogs, like what breed they are and what their names are. :laugh:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Thank goodness they’re okay now, that must have been unbelievably traumatic for them. Poor things.

..What breeds?
Malty-poos. Maltese/poodle mixes. One's 11 and more maltese, one's 2 and more poodle. Our mom has a thing for tiny foofoo dogs so that's all our family ever had growing up. I'm the older one's favorite human and it's not even a contest. He follows me into every room and waits at the bottom of the steps if I go up without him, just... staring up the stairway.

20181103_195110.jpg

Tagging KMDP KMDP so he sees the answer to his question. :bee:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I intended for most of my lead characters to be around young adult age with some exceptions.

Also yes she did, she has magic arms now, it’s a bit of a story.
Ahh, hence the paler arm-outlines.
Anyway, they’re looking really good. I’m not actually an artist (though I do facial portraits occasionally), so I’d go to the art-dudes if you need any more advice. Thanks for sharing. :)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Malty-poos. Maltese/poodle mixes. One's 11 and more maltese, one's 2 and more poodle. Our mom has a thing for tiny foofoo dogs so that's all our family ever had growing up. I'm the older one's favorite human and it's not even a contest. He follows me into every room and waits at the bottom of the steps if I go up without him, just... staring up the stairway.

Well aint that the cutest thing I've seen in my entire life.

osby

Smash Obsessed

I'm not much of a dog person but this just melts my heart.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
She's abusing staind's generosity for sure.
That's another problem. Givin' her a little under 2 months to still stay there opens up the possibility she'll do more, potentially worse things with the time she's got. After all, Grey's made it clear that she ain't exactly the pinnacle of a good roommate. Who knows what dumb **** she'll do until she's forced to take a hike?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ahh, hence the paler arm-outlines.
Anyway, they’re looking really good. I’m not actually an artist (though I do facial portraits occasionally), so I’d go to the art-dudes if you need any more advice. Thanks for sharing. :)
Thank you! I’ve been taking with some pals here about these guys, albeit moreso from storytelling angle than artistically but yeah I always appreciate getting feedback.

KMDP

Smash Legend

My mum still wants to know which one's which and what their names are. XD

She also wants to know if she can have them.

D

Deleted member

Good god that's awful I hope your dogs get better and your roommate sounds like such a selfish person, I'm sorry about what happened.

Good luck with everything man and I hope your situation and dogs get better.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
only today and tomorrow to see if we're giving nintendo our money this week or next week

1555400935359.png

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
WHO WILL WIN:

A MID APRIL JOKER RELEASE AND NO JANE.
OR AN END APRIL JOKER RELEASE WITH (PROBABLY) JANE.

TIME'S RUNNING OUT FOLKS, PLACE YOUR BETS NOOOOOOOW!
whatever happens, doug bowser wins

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

If I were in your situation, not only would her *** be on the street faster than that dip**** could blink, I would've called the cops on her for animal abuse. After all, she knew the dogs needed help, but willingly let them sit there and waste away just so she could go get it on.

What a ****ing scumbag.
The only solace I can gain from this is that all my misgivings were not imagined. This is definitive proof that she is absolutely the self-centered, oblivious, terrible ****ing person I thought she was. It wasn't in my head and I wasn't trying to find reasons to not like her. It was real.

But if I just physically kick her out right now, all of that stuff has to go somewhere and I really don't want it sitting on my yard. Letting her stay through the end of her friend's lease so she can move in somewhere with her is fine, but if she so much as pretends to be nice around my dogs I will rip them away from her and tell her to **** off.

Plus, she still works on my show. Hate to say it, but I'm a pragmatic individual. She's a ****ing awful person, but she's a good actor who takes direction well and I'm willing to work with her on a professional level as long as she's out of my personal life for good. I can separate the two.

With any luck she'll learn something from this. She's still young. Or she could just continue going through life the way she is now and end up royally ****ed up like the rest of her family. Not my business anymore.

My mum still wants to know which one's which and what their names are. XD

She also wants to know if she can have them.
Ha. Your mom sounds like my mom.

The black one is named Romo, the white one is named Brutus (our family is a bunch of American football fans). Romo's the old one, Brutus is the two year-old. Romo is a princess who gives up on walks three blocks in and wants carried up and down the stairs while Brutus is an infinite ball of energy who will obsessively play fetch until his body falls flat on the floor, head on top of his toy.

We're getting Brutus when the family moves across the country. They're taking Romo. Which makes me sad because Romo's my favorite, but, he's "my mom's" dog. So. What're ya gonna do.

Also no you can't have them. :glare:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Blood rushed to my head while I read this, and I'm not sure if it was more anger or fear for your dog's well being.

Even if I don't know a dog my heart can't stand even the idea of one getting hurt. They're my biggest weakness.

D

Deleted member

They’re adroable! How’d the older one react when you got the younger one? :grin:

I’ve got two doggos myself. One’s a Jack Russel x Staffy called Myles, and the other is a Border Collie/Kelpie/Coolie/Hunterway. He’s aptly named ‘Blacky’.
Here’s a rare photograph of them not moving:
580EDDBF-20ED-4E46-8D18-706AA2420D1B.jpeg

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ha. Your mom sounds like my mom.

The black one is named Romo, the white one is named Brutus (our family is a bunch of American football fans). Romo's the old one, Brutus is the two year-old. Romo is a princess who gives up on walks three blocks in and wants carried up and down the stairs while Brutus is an infinite ball of energy who will obsessively play fetch until his body falls flat on the floor, head on top of his toy.

We're getting Brutus when the family moves across the country. They're taking Romo. Which makes me sad because Romo's my favorite, but, he's "my mom's" dog. So. What're ya gonna do.

Also no you can't have them. :glare:
My mum thinks it's a shame they're being split up.

But like you said, "what are you going to do?"

Also she called them "Teddy Bears". XD

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
They’re adroable! How’d the older one react when you got the younger one? :grin:

I’ve got two doggos myself. One’s a Jack Russel x Staffy called Myles, and the other is a Border Collie/Kelpie/Coolie/Hunterway. He’s aptly named ‘Blacky’.
Here’s a rare photograph of them not moving:
Awwwwww. They're so precious. I was never allowed to have a big dog growing up; biggest dog I had was a smooth fox terrier for a year and a half when I lived alone. He needed more land to run and attention than I could give, though, so I found him a better home.

This is actually the third dog Romo's shared the house with, so he's used to it. Originally we had a bichon frise, got him when I was like 10, then got Romo when I was 19. After my dog passed away, we got another dog who I honestly can't remember what his breed was, because he was a very aggressive alpha who actually tried to hurt Romo, so we found him a different home. Then we got Brutus about two years ago.

We're more worried about how Brutus will react to not having Romo around than the other way around when we split them up.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I wish I had a picture of Bobby, my cat, I could show you guys.

Actually... Give me a minute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom