• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I didn't painstakingly gather three wholesome Merric images to have the thread once again bathe in degeneracy.

No but for real guys just report it instead of quoting it.
Yes. Everyone please cease the quoting of content that belongs in perdition.

Also, why does the Back Roomer tag keep changing? Now it's "GRimer..."

:088:

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
And following this post, there will be five more that comment on the Isabelle pic.

Can we talk about something else now? Like, I dunno, Smash?
Give him less endlag :ultkrool:

This is a personal issue and I'm am hurting.

Last edited:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
I have already spoken with a mod and confirmed I am not an alt (: have a nice day!
That's kinda hard to believe when:
- We never see you 2 being active at the same time
- You came here posting as if you already knew about us, saying that everyone should go **** themselves just because you are friends with them.
- You 2 act a lot alike
- You 2 share interests in the exact same characters

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
...aaaaaaaaaaaand that’s enough of the thread for today im outta here

byeeeeeee

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Give him less endlag :ultkrool:

This is a personal issue and I'm am hurting.
I think the endlag is okay. Obviously no one wants it, but if your character is a fierce cannon like K. Rool, I think you need to even him out with some endlag. Just a little.

E-eek!! *fumbles with skirt and dances funny in place* I have to go potty, quick!
And here's the topic of the thread's conversation for the next 53 posts. Great.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Call me crazy but these are who I’m expecting to be in the fighters pass in my opinion
4148567C-9A0E-4647-AE24-188874F30A77.jpeg

Pakky

Smash Hero
I think the endlag is okay. Obviously no one wants it, but if your character is a fierce cannon like K. Rool, I think you need to even him out with some endlag. Just a little.
But it hurts so much and I have to work so hard.

Just no more nerfs.

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's too late for me to deal with this nonsense. I hope tomorrow they'd be banned. See you, then.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Clearly we need to continue purging the thread, so.

You're welcome.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Clearly we need to continue purging the thread, so.

You're welcome.
When Jill cuddling Nemesis is actually one of the most wholesome things you’ve seen today, that speaks volumes

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I didn't want to have to do this but I need to post a fourth wholesome Merric.

Let me also take the time to say I hate Pinterest because it makes it impossible to find an image's creator. This isn't mine but I love it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
im not gonna be nice to some alt of some troll posting literal fetish art
Hate is a pretty strong word though.

Can someone tell me what I posted was fetish? I did not post anything lewd or even remotely represented something fetishized.
Look lad, that art was quite suggestive...
I have proved Im not an alt to a mod. I dont see how Im trolling. You just dont like me because you are discriminating against people who have my interests. YOU are the bully here. I have been nice to everyone. I have not said a single mean thing. I have done nothing to you. Why do you continue to attack me?
He isn't bullying you, man. And he is allowed to have his own opinion on what is disgusting and not disgusting.

Im not fetishizing "potty stuff". I never said it was a sexual post or reference. I never made it one. You guys did.
Maybe you didn't say it, but it still is, you know.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I have proved Im not an alt to a mod. I dont see how Im trolling. You just dont like me because you are discriminating against people who have my interests. YOU are the bully here. I have been nice to everyone. I have not said a single mean thing. I have done nothing to you. Why do you continue to attack me?
Please stop being annoying. This user is TextileAcorn's alt. She got the thread locked the other day after arguing with GothFluttershy. You might remember.

She is someone I know personally who came onto this thread just to troll. She is texting me right now telling me how funny she thinks this all is.

D

Deleted member

Im not fetishizing "potty stuff". I never said it was a sexual post or reference. I never made it one. You guys did.
So, who’s hyped for the thread getting shut down?

Jokes aside, just gonna say one last thing. Obese-
She is someone I know personally who came onto this thread just to troll. She is texting me right now telling me how funny she thinks this all is.
o h s n a p

Welp, somebody’s getting banned.

D

Deleted member

He literally said "I ****ing hate you"
because i literally do

every single thing you have ever posted here besides that one wholesome pic of isabelle with the present has been gross and bad

you are bringing the exact opposite of enjoyment to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom