• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
While there's not a set date for P5 news beyond "March," my guess would be at Sega FES 2019 in March 31st.

That's where Sega does its own little mini-E3 with their sega-centric things and such. Plus with Joker coming out somewhere in April, it would make logical sense that they want to carry over the hype from Persona 5 R over unto Joker's Smash inclusion just a few weeks away.

Now if only we could see what's happening with Goddamn SMT.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Honestly to be fair one of the big issues with Sonic 06's loading times also came from the fact that they were so frequent. You would click to start a mission, load, get one text bubble, load again, mission, load, mission complete, load. That's without taking into account failures as well. It was a double whammy of bad.
But this is pretty craptacular and I really see no reason it should be like this unless the game world is massive
Anthem's are also really frequent

I'll have a yikes with a side of Zoinks and "Fear for Bioware's future"

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
I just finished watching the first How to Train your Dragon!
One of my favorite movies I have ever seen.
Almost every movie I see has pointable flaws.
This one has no glaring flaws.
Toothless is best dragon in all of fiction.

Allright, time to watch How to Train your Dragon 2!
Yess...YESSS....

I have successfully converted another!

Truer words have never been spoken

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
If Atlus makes P5R a PS4 exclusive, that's gonna be a real head scratcher, especially when one considers what the top console in their home market currently is.
Depends on how much of a death grip Sony has on Persona. Though with Catherine getting a PC port very recently, I suppose Atlus might be opening up to new horizons.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

Yo Shiny can I get in on that tag too, please? I'm a HtTYD fan as well. :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

There's a reason why it's one of my favorite animated movies not from Disney, as well as one of my favorite animated movies in general. Several reasons, actually.

I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed it so much! Chances are, then, you'll really like the sequel as well. I won't spoil, but it's a really emotional film and a fantastic follow-up to the first entry.

...I'd put another Toothless gif here but I can't find one that really fits with this post of mine. Next time. Next time....

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
The Hidden World's in two days. On the East Coast it's 11 pm, so it might as well be tomorrow.

You hype?
Two days hm...

I'm totally hype and down but if it comes out in Friday, that means I won't be able to catch it Day 1 since I'll be working on Friday this week. Same thing goes for Saturday.

I'll definitely catch it on a Sunday though! That's probably the earliest I might make it.

Definitely enjoy it if you're gonna see it earlier than me though!

D

Deleted member

Ok so I set my jumps to L and R a while back to easily facilitate the new empty SH macro and I love my setup but goddamn if it ain't annoying when I make a small misinput in training mode while doing a SH aerial and it resets

Noipoi

Howdy!
Two days hm...

I'm totally hype and down but if it comes out in Friday, that means I won't be able to catch it Day 1 since I'll be working on Friday this week. Same thing goes for Saturday.

I'll definitely catch it on a Sunday though! That's probably the earliest I might make it.

Definitely enjoy it if you're gonna see it earlier than me though!
I'm not ready, man. I'm gonna watch the first two to get ready, remind me of why i'm here.

I remember the emotions I felt when I saw the first one as an 8 year old kid, it awakened my true creativity. It's fitting that the series ends the year I become an adult.

LetterO

Smash Lord
I love getting disconnected from Online so many times due to the opponent that I get penalized for half an hour.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I can't believe BioWare is ****ing dead. If we get into 2020 and EA hasn't shut them down it'll be nothing short of a miracle.
I was listening to a podcast recently that made a very interesting point: the development studio of a game means very little, really, because that doesn't communicate who's actually working on the game.

Most of the major talent at BioWare who made their older games are no longer there. Most of the major talent at Rare who made their older games are no longer there. Most of the major talent at Blizzard who made their older games are no longer there. Most of the major talent at Bungie who were responsible for Halo's success are no longer there. Most of the major talent at Retro Studios who worked on the Prime games are no longer there. The list goes on.

The gaming industry is unique in this regard, since in movies, it's usually about the names of the people working on it, rather than the production studio. Same thing with TV shows, comics, books, etc. There's specific names not only attached, but explicitly advertised. The gaming industry doesn't do this. To find out who's actually working on a game, you have to dig that information up.

So when a game is developed by a particular studio, it doesn't mean it's the same people. It just means they're the ones who hold the license to the intellectual property.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My folks and I don't tend to go to movie theaters much anymore, so chances are pretty high that t won't see Hidden World until it's released on DVD...

...It's gonna be painful having to dodge spoilers for so long. The fact that this is supposed to be the last film is going to be doubly painful for me, emotionally at least. Seeing any series you love reach it's conclusion is always a bittersweet feeling.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Relieved? If Yoshi put two and two together, he'd understand why space dragons are so rare and why Ridley is one of the only one still around.

Ridley's never been one for sharing the spotlight.
super smash brothers 6: yoshi gets ****ing impaled

Noipoi

Howdy!
My folks and I don't tend to go to movie theaters much anymore, so chances are pretty high that t won't see Hidden World until it's released on DVD...

...It's gonna be painful having to dodge spoilers for so long. The fact that this is supposed to be the last film is going to be doubly painful for me, emotionally at least. Seeing any series you love reach it's conclusion is always a bittersweet feeling.
Oof, that's rough buddy. Whether you see it now or six months later, I know it'll be worth it!

D

Deleted member

Allright SmashBoards, it's time to watch...

HtTYD 2!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So, I heard Joker's stage has been datamined.

It's Mementos.

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tbh, I think the last time I went to a movie theater was to see, of all things, the HD remaster of the Samurai Jack Premiere Movie.

I just really wanted to experience watching Jack on the big screen. I don't regret it one bit, it was awesome. The interview with Genndy Tartakovsky was a really cool bonus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom