• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh hey, people are actually here now. Hey everyone, there's gonna be a Smashboards invitational online on Sunday, and there's a thread about it made by Graizen Graizen . If you want to join in, sign up there.
Would that I had NS Online and a Wi-Fi connection for my Switch.
tfw both dlc rosters are a 2/5 for me lmao
How is my second list?
Joker, Sora, Agumon, Crash and Banjo.
Which leak are we talking about now?
The one about the Smash site's Json files (Joker, Crono, Reimu, Banjo and Agumon).

D

Deleted member

Some 4chan leak, (which to be fair it wasn't another text leak, it was probably photoshopped) said the dlc will be Reimu, Crono, Agumon and Banjo.

That line-up is so funny to me I want it to be real.
What the **** is a Reimu

D

Deleted member

To be honest, I think Marissa is a better Touhou rep than Reimu.

But that's just my opinion.

KMDP

Smash Legend
This one?
It's also a 2/5
To be fair, it's only like a 3-4/5 for me (I could take or leave Banjo, and Joker and Sora are like a 0.5 each :laugh:).

What would be your dream DLC roster?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you ask me, the DLC should have Jevil, Marx, Dimentio, and one other similar character, to stick with the Jester/Joker theme.

Jester Gang
Marx is a boss tho...
also Hoopa

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Only Edelgard remotely interests me in that list and this is coming from a guy that finds magic and shapeshifting more interesting than axes (blasphemy, I know).

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Marx is a boss tho...
also Hoopa
yeah but we have Ganondorf vs. Ganondorf (transforms into Pigman).

I guess Hoopa could work, I dunno if the Pokemon is really a joker or not. Did they ever have an event for that Pokemon? It was one of the mythicals I wanted to get, but it seemed they never got to it.

Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
So apparently all the claims Vergeben made leading up to the release of Smash that got proven right were all the exact same claim made on the exact same day at the exact same time thus proving him wrong forever and Loz18 to be the one true messiah.. Yeah i was at the Loz18 fansite Smash Wiki again. Now i have no hope left for the future of the human race.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
To be fair, it's only like a 3-4/5 for me (I could take or leave Banjo, and Joker and Sora are like a 0.5 each :laugh:).

What would be your dream DLC roster?
Joker, Dante, Master Chief, Nightmare, Kiryu Kazuma

But I know that everyone beyond Joker just isn't happening so I've resigned to taking what I can get really.
Plenty of characters I'd accept that actually have a decent shot but most of the "popular" choices don't do a thing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom