• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
that's it im blocking you
i'm going to interpret this as you're blocking me from damage and i thank you for your service

why would I block a fellow Virginian, silly
I was going to say some Virginians are insufferable, but that goes for pretty much any location anywhere in the world.

I have made enemies though :(

Welp, that's life...

Pyra Pyra you're cool.
For what it's worth, I don't dislike anyone here either honestly so, you haven't made an enemy of me or anything like that.

There are some people who have popped in a few times that became dangerously close though hahaha

D

Deleted member

Welcome back to Michele's Leak Analysis, Episode 3!

In this episode, we will be taking a look at this for a moment. Just a moment, nothing important, but it's related to Smash... a datamine, I think? You can ignore this anyways. Here you go! https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77502341

TC in that topic claims that there is a new codename being thrown around, called... 'Blocky'.

Who do you think it could be? Box Boy?!
No proof no link no picture hasent leaked anything.

Fake

And I’m starting to doubt Steve getting in even more

KMDP

Smash Legend
I keep forgetting the middle one.

Um I guess?
Togepi and Marill were pretty much the mascots of Gen II.

*does a bit of research*

Huh... Partner Pikachu and Partner Eevee are actually stronger than regular Pikachu and Eevee.

Pikachu and Eevee are statistically comparable with each other (they have Base Stat Totals of 320 and 325 respectively, the Partner versions have BSTs of 430 and 435), Togepi and Marill are also comparable (245 and 250).

I imagine Johto Let's Go games would use stronger versions of Togepi and Marill.
Y'all I just want you to know, if I did anything to make anyone wanna block or ignore me please try to talk it out with me first :0
I'm not here to make enemies.

Thank you for your time. This has been your daily ToasterBrains is Serious post.
Well, this post is made in vain, because if someone has already blocked you it's too late. :laugh:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How satisfied would you guys be if these were the final four?

-Banjo-Kazooie
-Edelgard
-Geno
-Sylux

From a prediction on the Newcomer speculation thread.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
No proof no link no picture hasent leaked anything.

Fake

And I’m starting to doubt Steve getting in even more
Because of him being implied by a fake leak?

That's silly. You know how many fake leaks Incineroar and Ken were on?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well, this post is made in vain, because if someone has already blocked you it's too late. :laugh:
Well, I mean in the future.

If someone blocked me already, chances are I've smote them. Or send them a letter with a ton of glitter in it, I can't remember which.

D

Deleted member

Y'all I just want you to know, if I did anything to make anyone wanna block or ignore me please try to talk it out with me first :0
I'm not here to make enemies.

Thank you for your time. This has been your daily ToasterBrains is Serious post.
I don't like it when you make serious posts, blocked

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

-Banjo-Kazooie
-Edelgard
-Geno
-Sylux

Edelgard would make up for how boring Sylux would be.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Imagine being too obese to get out of your chair because you and you girl friend haven't gotten a game in 10 years?

Post made by the Steve Gang

#Savage

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

To be honest, Opossum here is right. Peoples excepted Ken, and Incineroar, despite there being NO pictures, and it was true... well, technically Simon, but he was leaked through a music video.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Geno would make it good
Agreed. I'd be satisfied. For one its god Banjo and Sylux. Geno would just be icing on cake to the point I wouldn't even mind how among them is yet another Fire Emblem character but even then it ain't a sword user.

I'd honestly have no complaints at all.

D

Deleted member

There are some people who have popped in a few times that became dangerously close though hahaha
The “hahaha” at the end makes this sound very threatening, like you’re on the verge of killing someone.

-Banjo-Kazooie
-Edelgard
-Geno
-Sylux

I’d be pretty goddamn satisfied. Edelgard probably wouldn’t be my particular cup of tea, but Geno and Banjo would more than make up for it, and Sylux is pretty cool too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Why does everybody think Edelgard would be getting in instead of Bleach or whatever their name is?
She was the runaway fan-favorite early on, Sakurai has expressed exasperation with sword users, and wishes more protagonists used axes. Robin being chosen over Chrom in Smash 4 shows that main lord status isn't the be-all end-all.

Basically a mix of that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Yeah, like that fake picture of Ken on Moray Towers. I can tell it's fake because I've been on 4chan a lot

-Banjo-Kazooie
-Edelgard
-Geno
-Sylux

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

D

Deleted member

No it’s not that

it’s because there isn’t any concrete evidence supporting him. all it is right now is a rumor

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord

-Banjo-Kazooie
-Edelgard
-Geno
-Sylux

I'd be pretty happy actually.

Banjo is a nostalgic pick from my childhood.
Edelgard is OK in a generic sort of way, and would at least add something a little new for FE.
Geno I've come around to a bit as a unique pick.
Sylux, while I have no real love for him, would be more Metroid content, which is always a good thing.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

-Banjo-Kazooie
-Edelgard
-Geno
-Sylux

- Wouldn't mind them getting in
- Golly gee more FE
- Really don't get the hype about this guy, though I haven't played MRPG to be fair
- I'd rather that another series got a share of love tbh; Metroid got it good enough on the base roster

D

Deleted member

Also here’s some neat fan art
2B6E0C8D-29BB-483A-A535-B5ADF01B8B06.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Y'all don't mind if I talk about some good video game remixes, do ya? Of course ya don't! I think please don't hurt me if you do.

I've been looking around through Undertale remixes again recently and I found out that there's a Hopes and Dreams for Kirby. As expected for Kirby music and Kirby remixes, it slaps. Also found a remix of the Squidward Megalovania that sounds pretty great. K. Rool even has an ASGORE remix now!

Same person who made those songs also has a bunch of Splatoon remixes for Undertale, and hoooo boy these are pretty fresh:

Oh yeah, and Shrek has an ASGORE remix now lol.

Noipoi Noipoi and TheCJBrine TheCJBrine might be interested in these. I think they're all pretty good. :dr^_^:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah, but Robin is an avatar character, like Marth #5, so it kinda makes sense why they would choose him over Chrom
Robin still isn't the main character of Awakening though, which is what the point was.

D

Deleted member

Okay, I did some research...
apparently, today is Sylveon day because some random people said so. :p

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well, I mean in the future.

If someone blocked me already, chances are I've smote them. Or send them a letter with a ton of glitter in it, I can't remember which.
I myself wonder if anyone has blocked me.

I try not to let it bother me, though.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Togepi and Marill were pretty much the mascots of Gen II.

*does a bit of research*

Huh... Partner Pikachu and Partner Eevee are actually stronger than regular Pikachu and Eevee.

Pikachu and Eevee are statistically comparable with each other (they have Base Stat Totals of 320 and 325 respectively, the Partner versions have BSTs of 430 and 435), Togepi and Marill are also comparable (245 and 250).

I imagine Johto Let's Go games would use stronger versions of Togepi and Marill.
Honestly, a Johto version of Let's Go would be just what I want. A relaxing, shorter, stress-free venture through my favorite game in the series with full 3d models of all my favorite pokemon.

The major problem, though, with Togepi and Marill as partners is they do NOT have the same fluid range of motion as Pikachu and Eevee for all those adorable animations. They're too round and stubby. I think what's more likely is "Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee 2" that takes your character and partner pokemon to Johto for a direct sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom