• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I also want to say that

One of the admins unbanned Neo Zero. A user that sexually harassed me and various other female users, half of which was done with a now Super Banned alt.

Idc if I get warned or infracted at this point, I only want to ask one thing.

Why?

Why’d you unban him too?
**** this only gets darker nd darker.

Literally what the hell admins?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hat got unmodded too?!

Is this a actual website meltdown I am seeing??:4alph:
I voluntarily stepped down.
Maybe you should have checked my post history first and gathered more evidence before jumping to conclusions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I also want to say that

One of the admins unbanned Neo Zero. A user that sexually harassed me and various other female users, half of which was done with a now Super Banned alt.

Why?

Why’d you unban him too?
Wasn't aware of this one, or the harassment. I'm not an admin. Post in forum support, and I'll do my best to make sure an admin gets to it.

Things are kinda hectic right now though, and understandably so with the Breloom stuff. It may take a bit.

The other admins around here have had it out for Moydow for a long time. You can give us all the PR speak you want, we all know the real reason is because they just didn't like the fact that they were the only admin with any semblance of common sense.
It's less PR speak, more me literally not being allowed to say certain things. I'm hugely disappointed that you've gone from privately understanding the situation to now publicly going along with this.

D

Deleted member

Oh, and I am livid you all have not banned Prince Alucard.
Prince Alucard is an islamphobe and transphobe who has done terrible stuff.
Get him out of here.

D

Deleted member

I agree that I'm unsure of the staff's actions, but Lore Lore is doing what she can to resolve everything.

Everyone, staff and users here and everyone viewing the thread, I think we all need to take a step back.

We all need to rest our minds from this situation.

We all need to focus on the problem at hand instead of arguing.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I voluntarily stepped down.
Maybe you should have checked my post history first and gathered more evidence before jumping to conclusions.
I got the answer earlier, sorry about that.

Tho, something is definitly happening right now.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's less PR speak, more me literally not being allowed to say certain things. I'm hugely disappointed that you've gone from privately understanding the situation to now publicly going along with this.
Look, I still stand by the fact that you have context I don't, and therefore have a different perspective on things. I understand what the admin team has said is the reason why this decision was made.

However, that doesn't mean I have to accept it.

D

Deleted member

I also want to say that

Why?

Why’d you unban him too?
I am so sorry this happened to you. You and the other female users did not deserve that.
Ban Neo Zero, please.

D

Deleted member

Wasn't aware of this one, or the harassment. I'm not an admin. Post in forum support, and I'll do my best to make sure an admin gets to it.

Things are kinda hectic right now though, and understandably so with the Breloom stuff. It may take a bit.

From the perspective of someone who isn't that invested and is fairly new, I feel like a bit more transparency from the entire staff would do good. Right now it just seems like a pretty mostly well liked user has been demoted for confusing reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Mind posting this and evidence in Forum Support? We need to take out Zero if this is true.

Alucard has long been a subject of discussion, but this is the first I've heard of nude demands. It may have been discussed in other parts I don't have access to. Mind posting this in FS too? I'll push for these to get resolved ASAP.

D

Deleted member

You people need to calm down holy ****. This seriously isn't the time or place for this.

Ranting about whatever the hell you personally believe are Moy's reasons for being discharged from the staff isn't going to fix anything.
The staff is an idiot, I am NOT CALMING DOWN.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
That's objectively a terrible thing to say. I've been gone for most of the morning and I'm still getting caught up on what's been happening, but at the end of the day, the mods and admins are still human beings just like you. How would you feel if someone saw that you were logged in, and used that as justification for harrassing and insulting you?

I think we all need to take a step back from the site and try to calm down. I understand that tensions are high, but this kind of behaviour and mob mentality is only going to make things worse.

Last edited:

Scribe

Sing, sing for ourselves alone.
Writing Team
NNID
KipShades
3DS FC
5241-1937-7022
Hoy there, Scribe here. Normally I've got my hands full with the news team so I'm not super involved in moderation stuff, but I've locked the thread for the time being while our moderation staff looks into the whole situation.
From what we can tell at the moment, it doesn't seem like anyone removed Neo Zero's ban intentionally. We don't have any forum support threads about it, or anything from Neo Zero, so it's likely that the ban expired during last year's upgrade to Xenforo 2.0. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. His ban will be reinstated.
As for Prince Alucard, there are things going on behind the scenes that, once complete, will help us better deal with users like him.

Edit: Apparently Prince Alucard's account has since been deleted. Work is still being done on policy changes that'll better help us deal with similar problem users.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom