• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Imagine not wanting Dragon Quest in Smash

This meme was made by Nintendo Gang

D

Deleted member

Just wondering, but im surprised by how much people liked seeing cuphead even though it's not new. is there a reason for that?
As someone who wanted to play Cuphead on Switch before going back home for spring break, I think this is pretty cool to see.

Plus it's one of the biggest confirmations of Microsoft being buddy-buddy with Nintendo.

D

Deleted member

I don't feel like searching for the link now, but it's a 5ch text leak stating that one of the Fighters Pass characters is someone from Resident Evil.

I don't believe text leaks but I got excited anyway because my series was mentioned for once.
i love this vid

D

Deleted member

Erdrick is like the worst kept secret in Smash History and if he's in which he might as well be then they did a terrible job keeping him a secret.

Unless it's a different rep like Geno... It's definitely not though..

D

Deleted member

It's not bad if i do say so.
Im pretty sure ill be revisiting dq in not too long.

altho im pretty curious about persona stuff too coming soon.
If Persona 5 gets released for Switch, I'm dropping any game to play it. Let's hope for the best or I might have to rebuy a PS4.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Erdrick is like the worst kept secret in Smash History and if he's in which he might as well be then they did a terrible job keeping him a secret.

Incineroar and ken were known for a very long time.

people just decided to believe the banner leak instead :p
it did have lots of cool stuff.

D

Deleted member

Goddamn kid one moment you're the most savage member here, the next you're one of the most wholesome members. What's your secret? Is it being a good person?
This is shortlived. Once puberty really kicks in I'll be all edgy and emo and talk about wanting to have sex like you nutcrackers

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
just show me fem!joker atlus

bonus points if she's a real QTπ if ya know what i'm sayin

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Ok so I'm gonna quote something I said on the now closed Smash Ultimate Discussion

Feels nice to be very wrong.
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Just because your character has a game on a Nintendo console doesn't make them any more likely because there is more to a character's inclusion than just Nintendo console appearances (see: Cloud, Joker, etc.).

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I mean tbf Ryu and Ken exist, we knew Ryu was confirmed like 3 months before he was announced cause of datamines, And we saw his entire moveset alongside gimmicks like 2 days before he was officially confirmed. And we knew of Ken since that one leak that randomly popped up that couldn't be disproven by anyone except the conspiracy theorist who's argument was "I've been on 4chan a lot so trust me on this"

D

Deleted member

Incineroar and ken were known for a very long time.

people just decided to believe the banner leak instead :p
it did have lots of cool stuff.
Ken was an Echo and even without the leaks I'm sure we could've still guessed him and Incineroar was first party so it's not as big of a blunder as Erdrick being known is.

Erdrick will be a completely unique third party character from a huge franchise (In Japan) but he's been known for Months which I think is worse than the previous two.

D

Deleted member

Microsoft leaks are happening too. I would say Joker might be the exception for leakers rather than the rule. All that's missing is Vergeben telling everybody, "It's *insert character* ya ****wits."

Lollipopped

Smash Lord

Just because your character has a game on a Nintendo console doesn't make them any more likely because there is more to a characters inclusion than just Nintendo console appearances (see: Cloud, Joker, etc.)
I thought this was common knowledge at this point

LetterO

Smash Lord

Just because your character has a game on a Nintendo console doesn't make them any more likely because there is more to a characters inclusion than just Nintendo console appearances (see: Cloud, Joker, etc.)
I mean yeah their chances in Smash rose a teensy bit but I was also just happy to see them on a Nintendo system.

D

Deleted member

I know I said yesterday that I'd stopped memeing on Google, but man do I need to squeeze in one more.

Google: You can stream almost every triple-A game to nearly any device you can imagine (unless if it's not made by Google) in 4K 60fps HDR.

Internet:

Nintendo: Yo Cuphead's coming to the Switch

Internet:

D

Deleted member

This meme assumes they dont want DQ tho
I always thought the meme was making fun of people who don't or do want something being the "Imagine wanting ______" and the second half is the people who's the opposite.

I meant it like Imagine not wanting DQ this meme was made by the people who do (Nintendo)

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Ken was an Echo and even without the leaks I'm sure we could've still guessed him and Incineroar was first party so it's not as big of a blunder as Erdrick being known is.

Erdrick will be a completely unique third party character from a huge franchise (In Japan) but he's been known for Months which I think is worse than the previous two.
1st party is worst, because when you include more companies, the more chances there are of leaks due to more connections.
Incineroar was known for longer.

And also, Simon Belmont was leaked in may, which is more than 2 months before the direct.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Nintendo: Yo Cuphead's coming to the Switch
correction:

WELL CUPHEAD'S ON HIS WAY,
HIS PAL MUGMAN IN TOW
GOING ADVENTURING,