• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I swear the next game that looks promising only to lose my interest with the words "procedurally generated" is going to make me scream.

I'm watching the direct now, way behind you guys.

D

Deleted member

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on mercury stupid. You emit more stupid on one second than our entire galaxy emits in one year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing on our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment form the original Big Bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is the epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
chill man.jpg

finally, i can use it

D

Deleted member

It's a figure of speech You know what I meant. I mean I'll take Geno over any other Character at this point

I'm being Serious Sans would be awesome! Also cause sometimes people just want to see the world burn and Sans would be hilarious.
i know lmao
and yes he would

D

Deleted member

Everyone: *Cheers for Edea*

Me: Um Okay? I mean she's fine I guess but I'd much rather have Geno over ANY Square rep and even most if not all Characters, anyday anytime you name it I'll want Geno over it.
What if it was Edea dressed as Geno?

...Actually, scratch that. I forgot Geno doesn't wear pants.

D

Deleted member

I cannot bewieve how incwedibwy stupid you awe. I mean wock-hawd stupid. Dehydwated-wock-hawd stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whowe diffewent dimension of stupid. You awe twans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cowwapsed on itsewf so faw that even the neutwons have cowwapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intewwect can escape. Singuwawity stupid. Bwazing hot mid-day sun on mewcuwy stupid. You emit mowe stupid on one second than ouw entiwe gawaxy emits in one yeaw. Quasaw stupid. Youw wwiting has to be a twoww. Nothing on ouw univewse can weawwy be this stupid. Pewhaps this is some pwimowdiaw fwagment fowm the owiginaw Big Bang of stupid. Some puwe essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything ewse as to be beyond the waws of physics that we know. I’m sowwy. I can’t go on. This is the epiphany of stupid fow me. Aftew this, you may not heaw fwom me again fow a whiwe. I don’t have enough stwength weft to dewide youw ignowant questions and hawf baked comments about unimpowtant twivia, ow any of the west of this dwivew. Duh.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's a figure of speech You know what I meant. I mean I'll take Geno over any other Character at this point
look, when something seems horriably unlikely, it aint healthy to have blind hope. Id take anyone because I know Layton aint happenin for **** pf
Yeah Know I give minecraft **** but I aint gonna stop it if its there tho I will ***** about it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man. If you were to tell me I would be able to play Final Fantasy VII, Cuphead, South Park: The Fractured But Whole and Smash Bros., I'd laugh at you.
This ain't the Nintendo I once knew. This is a new Nintendo. And you know what?

Me likey.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I cannot bewieve how incwedibwy stupid you awe. I mean wock-hawd stupid. Dehydwated-wock-hawd stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whowe diffewent dimension of stupid. You awe twans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid cowwapsed on itsewf so faw that even the neutwons have cowwapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intewwect can escape. Singuwawity stupid. Bwazing hot mid-day sun on mewcuwy stupid. You emit mowe stupid on one second than ouw entiwe gawaxy emits in one yeaw. Quasaw stupid. Youw wwiting has to be a twoww. Nothing on ouw univewse can weawwy be this stupid. Pewhaps this is some pwimowdiaw fwagment fowm the owiginaw Big Bang of stupid. Some puwe essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything ewse as to be beyond the waws of physics that we know. I’m sowwy. I can’t go on. This is the epiphany of stupid fow me. Aftew this, you may not heaw fwom me again fow a whiwe. I don’t have enough stwength weft to dewide youw ignowant questions and hawf baked comments about unimpowtant twivia, ow any of the west of this dwivew. Duh.
donald duck is ****ing pissed

D

Deleted member

look, when something seems horriably unlikely, it aint healthy to have blind hope. Id take anyone because I know Layton aint happenin for **** pf
I don't think he's gonna happen at all in-fact I think he's gonna be a Mii Costume at best but I just want to root for my boy. My boy Geno is precious to me and while I don't think it's gonna happen I'll never not root for him.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on mercury stupid. You emit more stupid on one second than our entire galaxy emits in one year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing on our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment form the original Big Bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is the epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.
1553102849896.gif

Can’t wait to use this pasta, ngl.

D

Deleted member

man-holding-gun-on-laptop-stock-image_csp11928065.jpg

finally, i can use it

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Real talk tho

Didn’t the Xbox on Switch rumor mention Ori and the Blind Forest as well...? :thinking:

D

Deleted member

donald duck is ****ing pissed
Man, I ****ing hate ducks. They disgust me. Yesterday I was going on my bike to school when suddenly a duck appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the ****ing bike path, so I had to go around him. When I tried to go around him this ****ing duck decided to walk further so I had to make a bigger bend around him, making me nearly fall from the ****ing bike. I say, **** off with the ducks, because they’re always irritating.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Man, I ****ing hate ducks. They disgust me. Yesterday I was going on my bike to school when suddenly a duck appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the ****ing bike path, so I had to go around him. When I tried to go around him this ****ing duck decided to walk further so I had to make a bigger bend around him, making me nearly fall from the ****ing bike. I say, **** off with the ducks, because they’re always irritating.
welp looks like you're not gonna like Untitled Goose Game
speaking of which where the hell was that in the direct

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Screen_Shot_2018_12_14_at_12.49.46_PM.jpg

You best take that back kiddo

D

Deleted member

May I just ask putting my bias aside why is everyone rooting for Edea all of a sudden? Did a new game of her's get announced and people are hype or did some leak come out suggesting her?

Cause this came out of absolutely nowhere.

D

Deleted member

May I just ask putting my bias aside why is everyone rooting for Edea all of a sudden? Did a new game of her's get announced and people are hype or did some leak come out suggesting her?

memes and sadness

D

Deleted member

He's was trying to stop you so he could tell you that "ThIs mIGHt bE A gOoD sPOt To FinD sOmE INGreDIENTS".

D

Deleted member

UH OH.

LARRY DELETED THE TWEET. HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO MENTION THE XBOX LIVE ACHIEVEMENTS.

THE RIDE GET'S EVEN MORE CRAZIER.

OH **** TWICE.png

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

recognition of the peak square rep and subsequent submissive reaction

D

Deleted member

Donald-Duck-donald-duck-14818336-800-999.jpg

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well? it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective? Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us normal people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are challenged persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been 'right'. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you, especially in your pursuit of fictitious stories of life that you like to post here. Good day you little piece of ****. Sincerely Yours: I ****ing hate you

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh **** I loved Crypt of the Necrodancer.

OH **** I GET TO PLAY AS ZELDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom