• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Replaced:
Terra with Lobo
Hawkman with Hawkgirl
Catwoman with Lex Luthor

Is that good?
Nah, reverse the Terra decision. That one was actually pretty cool. But other than that.... It's a good roster, don't get me wrong. It's just, the neture of the project means you are leaving so much on the table no matter what, and that will always bug/bother me.

D

Deleted member

Wait what the hell can you do with Red Skull? Maybe it's me but if I had creative freedom of two of the most iconic superheros companies out there, I'd focus on characters with cool superpowers and not just some people.
i wanna be able to punch a nazi in my video games

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ok that's what I thought.
For a sec I was like: "d a n g! Grey has his own cartoon?! Oh, he probably means an abridged series on his channel."
Yeah, well. Still takes effort.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I have just been told to not audition for a character because "I voice so many characters already."
I only voice two. Two. And besides, this person doesn't even own the project! She doesn't make the shots! ._.

Yeah, well. Still takes effort.
Oh yeah, I'd believe it. Especially since ya gotta sink up your voice to the character talking, amongst other things, such as script writing.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Currently in the process of an merged DCEU/MCU timeline.

1. Wonder Woman (2017)
2. Captain America: The First Avenger (2011); Wonder Woman appears; Wonder Woman also takes Nick Fury's place at the end when Steve wakes up
3. Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)
4. Captain Marvel (2019)
5. Iron Man (2008)
6. Iron Man 2 (2010)
7. The Incredible Hulk (2008)
8. Thor (2011)
9. The Avengers (2012); Batman, Superman (Currently traveling as a means to find his place in the world) and Wonder Woman appears
10. Man of Steel (2013)
11. Thor: The Dark World (2013); Superman appears
12. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014); Wonder Woman appears and replaces Black Widow
13. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
14. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (2017)
15. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015); Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman appears
16. Ant-Man (2015)
17. Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016); Avengers appears. Also there's another reason for Batman and Superman fighting but still involves both being tricked given due to superheroes being more prominent he's not as wary of them like Superman
18. Suicide Squad (2016)
19. Captain America: Civil War (2016); Batman and Wonder Woman appears
20. Black Panther (2018)
21. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
22. Justice League (2017); Avengers appears temporary teaming up
23. Aquaman (2018)
24. Doctor Strange (2016)
25. Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
26. Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
27. Avengers: Infinity War (2018); Justice League and Suicide Squad appears
28. Avengers: Endgame (2019); Justice League and Suicide Squad appears
29. Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
30. Shazam (2019)
31. Birds of Prey (2020)

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Is that any different from normal? :p
Normal Gwen brain still functions well
Here's my take. 11v11
DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Blue Beetle/Jaime Reyes, Shazam, Green Lantern, Lex Luthor, Red Tornado and The Spectre
Marvel: Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman, Magneto, Ultron, Captain Marvel, Thor, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Cloak and Dagger (tag team) and Storm

I know I left a lot of good choices is out but again, Tired Gwen is useless

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Here's my take. 11v11
DC: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Blue Beetle/Jaime Reyes, Shazam, Green Lantern, Lex Luthor, Red Tornado and The Spectre
Marvel: Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman, Magneto, Ultron, Captain Marvel, Thor, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Cloak and Dagger (tag team) and Storm

That's 11 vs 12.
Edit: Tag team.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also so far I've concluded this is what I'd be having based on the trailers.

-Batman being with Tony and Nebula. Cyborg who went with him along with Doctor Strange, Peter and Tony to Titan didn't survive The Snap.
-Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Rick Flag, Superman and Wonder Woman being with the survivors back on earth (Ant-Man, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, Captain America, Hawkeye, Rocket Raccoon, Thor and War Machine). Aquaman, Captain Boomerang, Flash, Katana and Killer Croc were among the victims of The Snap.
-Batman, Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Rick Flag, Superman and Wonder Woman all wears quantum suits alongside Ant-Man, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, Nebula, Iron Man, Rocket Raccoon, Thor and War Machine supposedly all ready to restore the universe that Thanos caused.

These aren't from the trailer but things I concluded so far that happens in the merged timeline during these events.

-Deadshot and Rocket bonding with each other and developing a friendship especially over the loss of those they loved in The Snap (Zoe Lawton and Groot). During the Battle of Wakanda after failing to get anything from Aquaman (His trident) and Bucky (His shotgun and arm) much to Rocket's delight. Deadshot was interested in selling some of his guns to him who in turn would like to buy some of Rocket's.
-Amanda Waller, Aquaman's parents, Deathstroke, Henry Allen, James Gordon, Lex Luthor, Lois Lane, Mera and Silas Stone all survives The Snap.
-Alfred, Black Manta, Dr. June Moone, Hippolyta, Joker, Martha Kent, Nuidis Vulko, Ocean Master, Perry White and Zoe Lawton all died in The Snap.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So is Captain Marvel going to be the key to stopping Thanos or no?
Thor could already severely wound him and Thanos honestly didn't take too bad of a beating before hand so I'd argue that Thor and Captain Marvel alone should be enough

Also please guys rate my roster
Here's my take. 11v11

I spent 5 minutes on it the least you could do is gimme thoughts

Teeb147

Smash Legend
it's more like spoilers for what isn't in the trailer

but still, sorry
I hope you know i was messin' with you :)

I actually might not watch the trailers, to be more surprised. I kinda wish trailers would have spoiler warnings when there's too much of the story :p

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Found another multiverse where Sm4sh was the last game and had a... different newcomer selection

1. Mega Man, Little Mac, PAC-MAN, and Duck Hunt are unchanged
2. Isabelle joins instead of Villager
3. You know that conductor from Wii Music? He’s playable instead of the Wii Fit Trainer
4. Our long awaited Mario character is... Paper Mario. Moves entirely from Sticker Star
5. Instead of Greninja, we got Aegislash
6. Miis don’t happen.
7. Instead of Palutena, we get Viridi. Dark Pit still happens though
8. Chrom happens instead of Robin. Lucina still happens.
9. No Shulk. Instead, we get Nintendoji
10. Instead of Bowser Jr., the Koopa Clown Car joins as it’s own character.
11. Mewtwo, Lucas, and Roy return and the first DLC is... Ryu Hayabusa
12. Erdrick joins here
13. Elma is the promo pick
14. Ballot character is Jill Valentine

BZocky

Smash Ace
Does anyone here think there's a good chance there will be a new WarioLand this year?

This leaker successfully predicted WarioWare Gold and the Link's Awakening remake

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Found another multiverse where Sm4sh was the last game and had a... different newcomer selection

1. Mega Man, Little Mac, PAC-MAN, and Duck Hunt are unchanged
2. Isabelle joins instead of Villager
3. You know that conductor from Wii Music? He’s playable instead of the Wii Fit Trainer
4. Our long awaited Mario character is... Paper Mario. Moves entirely from Sticker Star
5. Instead of Greninja, we got Aegislash
6. Miis don’t happen.
7. Instead of Palutena, we get Viridi. Dark Pit still happens though
8. Chrom happens instead of Robin. Lucina still happens.
9. No Shulk. Instead, we get Nintendoji
10. Instead of Bowser Jr., the Koopa Clown Car joins as it’s own character.
11. Mewtwo, Lucas, and Roy return and the first DLC is... Ryu Hayabusa
12. Erdrick joins here
13. Elma is the promo pick
14. Ballot character is Jill Valentine
>No Shulk

It's garbage.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Careful with it though, I came across some unholy combinations when I clicked it.
Not sure what you mean, but it did make something pretty emo just now. doesnt look bad tho. could even picture it in an anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom