• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Not yet, I’m hoping to set up a studio and work with a team to make them happen sometime in the future.

I’m curious to see what you’ll make with that on your own.
Wow neat. Didn't know you had projects like that in mind.
I might fiddle with the app, but that one again only has one pose. :/

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Everyone just do yourself a favor and listen to "The Greatest Show" from the movie The Greatest Showman and fantasize about putting on the greatest show you could. Respond with what you pictured.

I imagine myself hosting the biggest awards show in the history of entertainment. Games, Movies, TV, Plays, Books, EVERYTHING. All working together to produce the worlds biggest award show/reveal event/musical cabaret ever.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Show of hands. Who among you would buy a DC vs. Marvel fighting game. And what would you expect from such a title. Who would you want to make it? What gameplay style would you want from it. Should this be it's ow thread? Will people even see it if I make it it's own thread?

Answer whichever of these questions you want.
Make the thread, link it here, tag me please!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This is very emotional and inspirational and I advise everyone to watch it.

Not yet, I’m hoping to set up a studio and work with a team to make them happen sometime in the future.

I’m curious to see what you’ll make with that on your own.
Ya know what I'm gonna ask what ya need later

D

Deleted member

Oh **** we're gonna see Yacht Club's new game at PAX! As in, something different from Shovel Knight! King Knight's not out yet but this is significantly better than ****ing Freedom Planet
Shovel Knight But Again holy **** hype

D

Deleted member

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass..
How dare you
And now I want to play Chrono Trigger..but should I play it on Nintendo DS or my modded SNES Classic?
Any one of them is fine. DS has plenty of extra content so I'd say that if you can.
Oh **** we're gonna see Yacht Club's new game at PAX! As in, something different from Shovel Knight! King Knight's not out yet but this is significantly better than ****ing Freedom Planet
Shovel Knight Battle Royale baybee

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Wademan94 Wademan94

first creation

I would've changed some of the colors like on the arms but there weren't many options.
Still pretty cute :)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I can't wait for the harsh checkpoints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom