• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Don’t teenagers talk like this?

*ahem*

Yeah, dab on them haters, FAMMMMM! WANNA PLAY FORTNITE BRUH?
I think every person is different and you can’t really categorize folks like that

There are several people I know older than I am that say that kinda thing all the time lol

D

Deleted member

Last year I got on Roblox for some reason (I think it was to get a screencap for a meme) and someone asked me for Roblox sex so I obliged and he just kept ramming his character into mine and it was the funniest **** bc this guy had to be like 12 with his spelling

Did you enjoy that blocky bepis?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Last year I got on Roblox for some reason (I think it was to get a screencap for a meme) and someone asked me for Roblox sex so I obliged and he just kept ramming his character into mine and it was the funniest **** bc this guy had to be like 12 with his spelling
Whereas I started playing it cause Brutalmoose streamed playing Survivor (like the TV show) on it once and it looked fun

D

Deleted member

it takes a bold man to admit that they let a 12 year old ram them in cybersex

wow that's a new sentence and a half
yeah but they seducted me with such lines as "i have a big penis" how could i have resisted officer

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Whereas I started playing it cause Brutalmoose streamed playing Survivor (like the TV show) on it once and it looked fun
Roblox Survivor is the bomb.

Though if your character's a guy, good luck getting to the top 3, because the girls always like to make alliances.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Got a new one for you.
It’s glorious! What’s the context?
Oh gosh. That hits close to home.
[IMG]https://smashboards.com/data/avatars/s/255/255936.jpg?1548731147[/IMG] SneakyLink actually has a Minecraft realm for us Smashboardsbusers, if ya wanna join. I can get in right now and play.
Don’t have Minecraft anymore I’m ‘fraid. With your own iCloud account, comes the loss of a decade’s worth of purchased apps. Also, I’m up way too late. Thanks for offering, though.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Roblox Survivor is the bomb...

Though when you're a guy, good luck getting to the top 3, because the girls always like to make alliances.
The difficult I’ve come across is that although I’m typically the best at the more reasonable games, because most of these people are young (lol), that doesn’t matter because it’s a popularity vote.

Which, too be fair, kinda is what Survivor is tbh

D

Deleted member

The difficult I’ve come across is that although I’m typically the best at the more reasonable games, because most of these people are young (lol), that doesn’t matter because it’s a popularity vote.

Which, too be fair, kinda is what Survivor is tbh
I honestly enjoy fanbases more when there’s less youngins. It’s why things like FNAF and Minecraft are more enjoyable to me now than before. lol

D

Deleted member

Y'all ****ers not playing Natural Disaster Simulator smh degenerates
I honestly enjoy fanbases more when there’s less youngins. It’s why things like FNAF and Minecraft are more enjoyable to me now than before. lol
Bro you still count as a youngin

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I mean, young people are young people. I only really take issue with old people who are intentionally being toxic, or I guess some of the more vile kids

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It’s glorious! What’s the context?

Don’t have Minecraft anymore I’m ‘fraid. With your own iCloud account, comes the loss of a decade’s worth of purchased apps. Also, I’m up way too late. Thanks for offering, though.
This is the context.
Here’s another good one.
D5969954-83E3-4E25-B712-3D5EAD6C44A9.jpeg

D

Deleted member

I am so tired, so I’m off to sleep. A genuine thank you for sharing your issues with me, and letting me vent a bit. I appreciate it more than you know.
Anyway, enjoy your current time of day, and goodbye!

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Y'all ****ers not playing Natural Disaster Simulator smh degenerates

Bro you still count as a youngin
Maybe he was referring to these types?
40191FBD-2766-4867-B6C7-EA4A3C9455EE.jpeg

No lie, that "Hey" he did got me
Implying you haven’t seen Into The Spiderverse.

People have actually been memeing it, and it’s a good time,
I'm still kinda upset that he never actually said that,,,

What he really said was "Good guess, but actually no"

The entire meme was just a misquote
Oh yeah I agree.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
> Me: *logs in*
> Me: *has 8 notifications*
> Me: Wow, did I get a lot of likes?!
> Me: *checks notifications and find that it is just quotes, not a single like that I was hoping for*
> Me: ..........

In all seriousness, thanks for your replies. I'm sorry, I don't think the tweet I linked a while ago is real, but I could be wrong in that way. Remember when Sun and Moon starter's final evolution leaked way early? They called the evolutions fake, and guess what, it was 100% real.

Something about that, and that 'bug Pokemon' leak from days ago just rub me the wrong way, but then again, leaks about Pokemon were common even if most were fake, so.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
she'll probably want to go see cap marval and tbh, Im not so intrested on the movies that came out recently. Imma say "Hey lets watch Spiderverse" before she can utter the words Captain Marval pff
I thought Captain Marvel was ok, honestly.
If she says she wants to watch Captain Marvel, just tell her to trust you. Probably not gonna work but still

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
she'll probably want to go see cap marval and tbh, Im not so intrested on the movies that came out recently. Imma say "Hey lets watch Spiderverse" before she can utter the words Captain Marval pff
is spider-verse still even in cinemas? i only caught it on a one-day repeat

D

Deleted member

for what its worth captain marvel is also super good

spiderverse is better though imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom