• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I posted about this on my profile a while back, but I guess I could post it here too.
View attachment 198394
I’ve had depression and other issues not listed above for several years now, and it’s just really getting to me. Luckily I have a good therapist.
Don’t feel like you’re coming off as rude or impolite - you don’t. You’re clearly a nice, genuine dude, and I’m really sorry about your depression. It’s fantastic to hear you’ve got a good therapist. Good luck with your situation. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Just, like, two weeks ago it seemed to be warming up where I live (warm enough that one could sit outside with spring time clothing).

And then the temperature plummeted because Nature is apparently the biggest troll of them all.
Its actually pretty warm rn but thus morning it was freezing in the house

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sorry, kinda out of the loop for Persona. I had thought it was only on the PS4 and such.
It has a lot of games when you count spin-offs, you can play Persona on numerous other platforms: PS2, PS3, Vita, PSP and even XBox for fighting games.

Persona 5 is a PlayStation exclusive so far but even that released in 3 and 4.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Don’t feel like you’re coming off as rude or impolite - you don’t. You’re clearly a nice, genuine dude, and I’m really sorry about your depression. It’s fantastic to hear you’ve got a good therapist. Good luck with your situation. :)
Thanks man. That means a lot to me.

D

Deleted member

If you don’t own a pair of long, cloth pyjamas, you need to get some. They’re so comfortable, it’s almost a shame I can’t stand wearing anything but my clothes during the day.

D

Deleted member

Something cool about all 3 of the Avengers: Endgame teasers is that all of them had wham lines

1. "Part of the journey is the end."
2. "Some people move on. But not us."
3. "We'll do it. Whatever it takes."
4. "Jesus Christ Scott stop being a ***** and jump into Thanos' asshole already"

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wait that’s a thing?
Man I need to get back in Pocket Camp. Haven’t played in forever.
I wouldnt bother. This event is pretty weak. Personaly it isnt worth doing. now the Gyroid scavenger hunt event, thats probably wprth doing. from all the screenshots I post, It isnt hard to see the game has a lot to offer

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It has a lot of games when you count spin-offs, you can play Persona on numerous other platforms: PS2, PS3, Vita, PSP and even XBox for fighting games.

Persona 5 is a PlayStation exclusive so far but even that released in 3 and 4.
Wait, Persona actually has more spin-offs than mainline games now. There are 6 numbered games and 7 spin-off games.

Though there's also like 6 remakes, so there's that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wouldnt bother. This even is pretty weak. Personaly itnisnt worth doing. My the Gyroid scavenger hunt event, thats probably wprth doing. from all the screenshots I post, It isnt hard to see the gane has a lot to offer
I only got Pocket Camp for those sweet, sweet platinum points I’ll never use.
CA5E5972-3B01-43CF-BC10-402C50017261.png

D

Deleted member

I don’t come across as ‘that young kid’ do I? I don’t think I do, but it’s difficult to tell when you don’t have others’ perspectives…

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I don’t come across as ‘that young kid’ do I? I don’t think I do, but it’s difficult to tell when you don’t have others’ perspectives…
Nah - I wouldn't be able to guess your age just by your posts

Also on the subject, your Winnie the Pooh/Sephiroth pfp was amazing - forgot to mention it earlier

D

Deleted member

Nah - I wouldn't be able to guess your age just by your posts

Also on the subject, your Winnie the Pooh/Sephiroth pfp was amazing - forgot to mention it earlier
Thank you! I wish I could remember who suggested it to me last week. Was it Mythra Mythra ?

osby

Smash Obsessed
imagine playing p5 in japanese and missing out on matt mercer's yusuke
I kinda want to not hear Matt Mercer in a game for a change. I know there's so much voice actors for English dubs of Japanese games for hearing same a dozen people gets weird after a while.

D

Deleted member

I’m haven’t played Minecraft in years. What immediately comes to mind was me going on servers, and people trying to convince me to, y’know.
Poor, young innocent me.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I kinda want to not hear Matt Mercer in a game for a change. I know there's so much voice actors for English dubs of Japanese games for hearing same a dozen people gets weird after a while.
I hope when Tetris Block is added to the game, he’s voiced by Matt Mercer

D

Deleted member

I’m haven’t played Minecraft in years. What immediately comes to mind was me going on servers, and people trying to convince me to, y’know.
Poor, young innocent me.
Last year I got on Roblox for some reason (I think it was to get a screencap for a meme) and someone asked me for Roblox sex so I obliged and he just kept ramming his character into mine and it was the funniest **** bc this guy had to be like 12 with his spelling

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Nah. Not particularly, tbh
Well thank God. Honestly I’m kind of nervous that sense I don’t go around swearing like a sailor and making naughty jokes people are just gonna assume I’m immature. The reason I don’t is because lots of people are uncomfortable with that type of stuff, really.
Thank you! I wish I could remember who suggested it to me last week. Was it Mythra Mythra ?
Got a new one for you.
D0618779-C271-472F-9F0A-1D98C72BF907.jpeg

Poor, young innocent me.
Oh gosh. That hits close to home.
SneakyLink SneakyLink actually has a Minecraft realm for us Smashboardsbusers, if ya wanna join. I can get in right now and play.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Last year I got on Roblox for some reason (I think it was to get a screencap for a meme) and someone asked me for Roblox sex so I obliged and he just kept ramming his character into mine and it was the funniest **** bc this guy had to be like 12 with his spelling
it takes a bold man to admit that they let a 12 year old ram them in cybersex

wow that's a new sentence and a half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom