• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMac1304

Smash Apprentice
So, what do you guys think about the idea of Nintendo making future Smash games instead of Sakurai?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
One day yall are gonna ask for a break from work because your back got thrown out and everyone is gonna say "well, you chose to work this hard"
He is a contractor and much more well off financially than all of us here. Not at all the same as a regular 9 to 5 worker.

The hard work he does is entirely his choice. Dude could retire and never work again.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So, what do you guys think about the idea of Nintendo making future Smash games instead of Sakurai?
There's no way they could go up after Ultimate...

It would have to be a reboot giving most of the vets revamped movesets, and a 30 character roster

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
almost did in 2006

There's no way they could go up after Ultimate...

It would have to be a reboot giving most of the vets revamped movesets, and a 30 character roster
why does everyone believe in this pessimistic forced belief

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's not a good enough point, though. Smash is a series played by millions., and they wouldn't go that far - knowing Sakurai, that would hurt him so much
It was pretty much a joke about how Nintendo will always go the what makes the most money route

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
2021: Metroid Prime 4 is scrapped again and handed over to Spiral House, the minds behind Troll and I.
2023: Metroid Prime 4 scrapped again and handed over to Oz Film Company to ensure no one will ever work on it again.

D

Deleted member

The simple fact that people are calling Erdick a lock is making me think he won't be included

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
2023: Metroid Prime 4 scrapped again and handed over to Oz Film Company to ensure no one will ever work on it again.
2086: Metroid Prime 5 is made to celebrate Metroid's 100th birthday, skipping Prime 4 in the hopes of not being cursed to never be finished.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The simple fact that people are calling Erdick a lock is making me think he won't be included
It's the "'insert character here''s a lock" syndrome. Most believe their most wanted is a lock. Or at least likely.

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
I'm only expecting Erdrick because he's the new Incineroar; all the insiders are saying his name has been heard. I don't care to see him/her in otherwise.

That said the only strike I can find against them is the codename not matching up. We have Packun for Piranha Plant and Jack for Joker, but no E-codename for Erdrick. I know the reason people say it's him is cause Brave translates to something DQ-related in Japan, but I find that odd. That and the stats were a surprisingly good match for Banjo-Kazooie (the skid especially) so it's still open season.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Ok , i need opinions to make a post on the Agumon twiiter:

Best final Smash for him?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm only expecting Erdrick because he's the new Incineroar; all the insiders are saying his name has been heard. I don't care to see him/her in otherwise.

That said the only strike I can find against them is the codename not matching up. We have Packun for Piranha Plant and Jack for Joker, but no E-codename for Erdrick. I know the reason people say it's him is cause Brave translates to something DQ-related in Japan, but I find that odd. That and the stats were a surprisingly good match for Banjo-Kazooie (the skid especially) so it's still open season.
Why I think so as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom