• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Teeb147 Teeb147

That Random Meta Knight ditto was hype as ****, my friend.
Yeh that was funny.

I think that's it for me tonight. maybe just one more round.

staindgrey staindgrey you have good movement with inkling. if you can get the other stuff down you might have a decent one there. You could train jumping out of roller, it's really good for lots of stuff.

and Diem Diem yur pretty good overall :)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
staindgrey staindgrey you have good movement with inkling. if you can get the other stuff down you might have a decent one there. You could train jumping out of roller, it's really good for lots of stuff.
Honestly this is my first time ever playing Inkling after the first week the game was out. I'm dead tired and really only here to keep the arena open lol.

But thank you.

KMDP

Smash Legend
So, I wanna share a thing KMDP KMDP drew for me, because he posted it late at night when most of the users here were probably asleep and I felt he should get more attention.

Thanks for the shout-out. :3

Somehow I managed to sleep all through yesterday.

I had a bizarre dream involving "the greatest 3D Sonic game ever created", which involved being able to switch playing as Sonic, Tails and Knuckles on the fly, Knuckles and Rouge declaring their love for each other, Shadow getting a "hairstyle" change, had Archie comic characters like Sally Acorn, and was a crossover with Kingdom Hearts for some reason (Aqua was there, not even as an animal, just straight up Aqua; Amy became a heartless at some point).

Also, Sega was getting back into the Console Gaming market with a Handheld console that you could mix and match the parts of, it had a port for Genesis games and had eight faces buttons not including the D-Pad.

I woke up with Lightning Chariot Base stuck in my head.
I got Soul Calibur II for Link, stayed for Yoshimitsu, and finished for Lizardman :yoshi:
I got SCII for Link, though the characters I stayed for were Taki, Siegfried/Nightmare and Kilik.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

There appears to be a leak on Pokemon... apparently spoilers about next issue of Corocoro.
They look reasonably legit.
When is my fighting eon and dragon eon. Please TPC, I'm begging ya.
We'll get a Dragon Eevee when they've literally exhausted all other types and even had some dual-type Eevees. :laugh:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I’d totally believe it’s real considering it’s Corocoro magazine being leaked here. Why this company hasn’t folded by now I’ll never know.
Nope, that's concept art. They wouldn't be showing concept art in an official Corocoro magazine like that. When Corocoro does get leaked, it's always a page or two straight from the magazine itself.

And besides, people fake Corocoro leaks all the freaking time anyway, so I never believe them until they're on the front page of Serebii.net.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Honestly this is my first time ever playing Inkling after the first week the game was out. I'm dead tired and really only here to keep the arena open lol.

But thank you.
makes sense. well you did say it was just for fun. you still move good with them tho.

I dont like playing ryu/ken, i press too many directions when i move so i end up doing lots of stuff i dont mean to :O
one more and then ill goo. thx for the arena.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Thanks for the shout-out. :3

Somehow I managed to sleep all through yesterday.

I had a bizarre dream involving "the greatest 3D Sonic game ever created", which involved being able to switch playing as Sonic, Tails and Knuckles on the fly, Knuckles and Rouge declaring their love for each other, Shadow getting a "hairstyle" change, had Archie comic characters like Sally Acorn, and was a crossover with Kingdom Hearts for some reason (Aqua was there, not even as an animal, just straight up Aqua; Amy became a heartless at some point).

Also, Sega was getting back into the Console Gaming market with a Handheld console that you could mix and match the parts of, it had a port for Genesis games and had eight faces buttons not including the D-Pad.

I woke up with Lightning Chariot Base stuck in my head.

The **** did you eat yesterday, dude?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Just when I got off from work, this was sprung on me...

Okay?

Lottie had three games centered around her and the other Animal Crossing Amiibos. Nintendo really tried to go all in with Amiibo Festival too, with that game literally being centered around the Animal Crossing Amiibos themselves.
Yeah, no...

Talk about a false equivalency. Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival centered around the cast as a whole and many characters got amiibos when that game launched. You know how many amiibos Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World launched with the game? 2. And Mega Yarn Yoshi was a Toys 'r Us exclusive that functioned the same as normal Yarn Yoshi. Poochy on the other hand, came bundled with the game (similar to how Isabelle and Digby were released for Amiibo Festival now that I think about it) and the only added amiibo functionality, as well as the built-in features, centered around this ONE character. To compare how Poochy's amiibo was handled to Lottie's is stretching...

The price doesn't necessarily equate to popularity. Instead, it means basic supply and demand. Amiibos are known for low supply compared to the demand, especially by collectors and the scalpers who prey on them.
  1. Nintendo doesn't make a lot of Yarn Poochy amiibos, but a lot of Lottie amiibos
  2. Collectors want Yarn Poochy amiibos and Lottie amiibos
  3. There aren't enough Yarn Poochy amiibos for all the collectors, some scalpers take not of this and buy up some. Conversely, Lottie amiibos are in supply for all collectors
  4. Yarn Poochy amiibos are high priced because there is more demand from collectors and scalpers than there is supply
You could argue that the fact that there is more Lottie amiibos means that Nintendo pushed for her more, and she didn't have the fan demand, but that's as subjective as using the price of an amiibo on Amazon as evidence of popularity.
Agreed. The price of an amiibo is not an indication of popularity as unless you have hard sales data, trying to determine how much supply was generated for one and the demand for collectors and/or consumers is unfalsifiable. (Although I did say that Poochy came bundled with the game)

EXCEPT...

When you mention Lottie's price, you were implying that the lower price meant lower demand. After all, Lottie's a "bottom-of-the-barrel" character isn't she? So I merely went along with that mindset when stating Poochy's price. Nothing more, nothing less. But since you revealed how that argument goes nowhere, therefore making both of our points null, it only puts us at a standstill...

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hope everyone is well.

This is probably a dumb question, but does anyone here play (or used to) Worms WMD? I picked it up after not playing for almost a year and had a blast playing randoms online. Would rather play with friends sometime. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone here even mention it though, so I’m probably on the wrong site to even ask...

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hope everyone is well.

This is probably a dumb question, but does anyone here play (or used to) Worms WMD? I picked it up after not playing for almost a year and had a blast playing randoms online. Would rather play with friends sometime. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone here even mention it though, so I’m probably on the wrong site to even ask...
I remember watching other people playing it, but not me in person :yoshi:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I just played an entire match not realizing I was fighting against :ultdarkpit: instead of :ultpit: until the announcer said, "DARK PIT" after it was over.

Totally worth the character slot.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hope everyone is well.

I haven't played Worms in years.

Like Zinith Zinith the last time I interacted with the Worms franchise was when I watched other people play it.

Specifically TFSGaming (Two Saiyans Play), which was a long time ago.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hope everyone is well.

Never played a Worms game.

osby

Smash Obsessed
So I just played an entire match not realizing I was fighting against :ultdarkpit: instead of :ultpit: until the announcer said, "DARK PIT" after it was over.

I think you might need glasses.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I think you might need glasses.
In my defense, I don't care for either character at all and he was covered in ink half the time.

Also I actually do need glasses because I'm becoming very nearsighted but that's beside the point.

osby

Smash Obsessed
In my defense, I don't care for either character at all and he was covered in ink half the time.

Also I actually do need glasses because I'm becoming very nearsighted but that's beside the point.
Yeah, I was just being passive agressive because I like the character, sorry about that.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah, I was just being passive agreesive because I like the character, sorry about that.
Lol, nothing to be sorry for. Relax. I'm just having fun here.

Anyway, it's 2am and my body hurts. Time for sleep.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I do like Dark Pit, but giving Pit a dark alt was a mistake. I've been caught off guard by it before.

The differences to their arrows actually are kind of significant in Ultimate, with DP's being a better zoning tool due to its damage and Pit's being better at edgeguarding.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Speaking of vision, I'm actually mildly visually impaired, I have a minor version of a condition called Keratoconus, which causes what I call "ghosting" in my vision.

D

Deleted member

update i think the mac and cheese i made and ate was bad because im throwing up all over the place gah

D

Deleted member

grey the arrows
the ****ing arrows
how did you not notice the arrows

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Did you not notice all that ELECTROSHOCK ELECTROSHOCK ELECTROSHOCK?

osby

Smash Obsessed
grey the arrows
the ****ing arrows
how did you not notice the arrows
Maybe the opponent never used them.

Or the Electroshock Arm.

And it's possible to not see his name in his icon.

And you can miss the staff in the render before the game starts.

D

Deleted member

Maybe the opponent never used them.

Or the Electroshock Arm.

And it's possible to not see his name in his icon.

And you can miss the staff in the render before the game starts.
If you're deaf as well, you can miss all the different voice clips

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

no you don't understand dark pit is cool and edgy and talks down to his mom and never does his homework and sometimes even says ****

osby

Smash Obsessed
no you don't understand dark pit is cool and edgy and talks down to his mom and never does his homework and sometimes even says ****
I've heard Dark Pit once tried to make a cool exit and succeed, don't quote on me though.

D

Deleted member

He doesn't use a sword so people would be okay if we get him, right?
He's not an anime swordwielder, he's just anime

So 50% of people would be ok with him

Perfectly balanc- *gets shot*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit talk in how Staind can't tell the difference between :ultpit: and :ultdarkpit:, yes.
Well, I could relate, kinda. I'd probably mistaken Marth for Lucina or vice versa if I didn't have good hearing or I couldn't see their names at the bottom of the screen, but alas, Pit is still Pit.

Sorry, we were making Dark Pit talk. It's like Pit talk but 2000s rock plays in the background.
Meh... I totally woulda preferred Pit. His time will come though... come the 22nd/23rd of this month. *hint hint* :ultpit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom