• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Finally home. Drinking chocolate milk and all that good stuff. Joker was a very interesting, strong, powerful film. The infamous dancing on the stairs scene was kinda lol, but other than that I found it breath-taking. A top tier film.

SmashingXan2

Smash Journeyman
Finally home. Drinking chocolate milk and all that good stuff. Joker was a very interesting, strong, powerful film. The infamous dancing on the stairs scene was kinda lol, but other than that I found it breath-taking. A top tier film.
I agree 100%. Watched it last month

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
To those of you who are angry with Blizzard, it turns out Jeff Kaplan, Director of the Overwatch team, is the first Blizzard employee director to speak out against the Blitzchung ban, saying he believes it should be lifted entirely.

I always liked Jeff. Glad he was the one to speak up.

D

Deleted member

No, but I'm thinking about making an account :001:
You should check em out honestly. It's a pretty tight-knit group, going from experience
don't tell em I said that thou, they would massarcare me.

JK

My username over there is the same as this one, btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’ll be setting up an arena soon, but if nobody joins I’ll probably head to bed.

I’ll post the credentials once it’s up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You should check em out honestly. It's a pretty tight-knit group, going from experience
don't tell em I said that thou, they would massarcare me.

JK

My username over there is the same as this one, btw
just checked em out. It's a cool site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
And just as the leak gets BTFO, the activity in the threads drop like flies.

Well I have Dragon Quest XI to complete. Still have a bunch of Act 3 things to do to pass the time.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Am I the only one who thinks Fighter 5 will be revealed on Ultimate's anniversary in a Livestream/Direct?
I think there's a strong possibility. It all depends on the character and their target demographic. If it's someone like Crash or Doom guy, definitely Game Awards to get more eyeballs on it. If it's a more lowkey character, primarily for Smash fans (e.g., Geno), it would likely be an anniversary Direct, is how I'm thinking. And given the Fighter's Pass model, I'm thinking the last character is likely more low-key and more fan-oriented (we've learned, too many times, they don't like ending on a bang). But it also depends on how they want to transition into the next DLC, if that is revealed at the Game Awards, or if it's held off until next year. So many factors, I could see it going many ways, but I think that's an overlooked possibility.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
It died?
Well. Now we have nothing to discuss for the rest of the month. :mybodyisreggie:
:ult_terry: already got overshadowed by a mii in a skeleton costume, and now he's being ignored again after 2 days of being released. What bad luck he has.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
:ult_terry: already got overshadowed by a mii in a skeleton costume, and now he's being ignored again after 2 days of being released. What bad luck he has.
the **** do you mean he's all over twitter and people are constantly talking about him and all the stuff he has, be it **** like how his jacket is animated instead of being left up to the physics engine or advanced techniques like Charge Partitioning being built in him

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Cyn Cyn xD I really like your avatar. It caught me off guard! ( :V Totally not because Ridley Kicks Samus Butt bias cough cough)

Just when I had just finished making this, inspired by this silly thing I found on my recycle bin folder:
LEL.png

Mirror Mirror.png

xD It says it's "not very big", because actually, Ridley's Narcissism is more like "STUPIDLY BIG". As a friend told me, and they are right.

I really missed my treasured Ridley Bros. x3

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Uh, well here's something y'all can tell me is stupid or not. This christmas I'm asking my relatives for money so I can buy me some parts to build me a computer...

Long story short, I'm thinking about starting a Twitch account to stream some games. Wondering if any of you guys would be interested in that since what I really want to do is just play games I love and have fun playing and not necessarily being competitive or speedrunnin or anything. Just chilled out streams with some Zelda, Metal Gear, etc.

What do y'all think?

Shroob

Sup?
To those of you who are angry with Blizzard, it turns out Jeff Kaplan, Director of the Overwatch team, is the first Blizzard employee director to speak out against the Blitzchung ban, saying he believes it should be lifted entirely.

I always liked Jeff. Glad he was the one to speak up.
Obligatory meme

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom