• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Alright, I've been thinking about it for a bit. SneakyLink SneakyLink , here's my team!

Obscure Card Game Shilling 2: Electric Boogalo!
Red Riding Hood, Emma!
Demon Lord, Asmodai!
Aide of The Water Lord, Stein Blade Joker!
3th Omni Water Lord, Miseria!

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I'm really panicking again over my dog Molly. I just noticed she began constantly drooling and she's fractured one of her teeth most likely being the cause. The vet is closed right now and it'll be open tomorrow but don't know if I have the money to afford.

I'm scared guys. Scared I'm gonna lose her from dehydration. :crying:
Make sure to give them plently of water just to be safe, and probably don't let them chew on anything so the tooth won't be anymore broken.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
most satisfying things I've done in Smash.
  • Putting a Unira on the floating platform on Figure-8 Circuit and KO-ing all the karts.
  • Buster Wolf-ing a row of 7 opponents all at once through the wall on KoF Stadium
  • When I was in Gaming Club in highschool playing brawl I was Snake and I wiffed a recovery, accidentally doing my down special. But when I did I detonated the explosive I had placed earlyer and launched her so into a Star KO before I dies.

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Might want to have a whole district. Come up with a funny district name too if you want.
Team I Don’t have a name.
Le Monke
Angry German Kid
Chiyuki
Himeko Katagiri
( Round two hopefully these guys do better)

Also here are some other pics
Klaus
AOK characters
Matt from Wii Sports
TheOdd1sOut ( Subway costume )

I also volunteer as tribute .

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
When I was in highschool in the early days of Smash DLC one of my fellow IRL Smash fans said that he didn't like the idea of Ryu because he was just "mr. puncy-man" and would be a "mario clone"

Sometimes I think back to that and facepalm.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
When I was in highschool in the early days of Smash DLC one of my fellow IRL Smash fans said that he didn't like the idea of Ryu because he was just "mr. puncy-man" and would be a "mario clone"

Their agenda was to make the "Mega Man = Samus clone" crowd look smart :yoshi:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
One time when I was playing Brawl at my college’s game club, I was playing Sonic on Shadow Moses Island and was charging up a Spin Charge when a Smart Bomb spawned directly in front of me, I was stick mashing the button for what felt like a solid minute until I gave up and dashed right into it, and the other players were purposely avoiding me when that happened.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

That is ridiculous! Whoever said that clearly wasn't well educated in the world of video games. Ryu and Mario are completely different beings.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Alright so for HG, here's what I got so far:
12 full Districts. (note: I know @Bakugan2556 sent me a district idea, but I'm already using 2 of his ideas (specifically Zuan and all of those names I don't know.) That alone is 2 districts.)
Only 24 more tributes before we begin

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
12 full Districts. (note: I know @Bakugan2556 sent me a district idea, but I'm already using 2 of his ideas (specifically Zuan and all of those names I don't know.) That alone is 2 districts.)
Thanks for your reminder.
Also i haven't played this hunger games thing before, 1st time here.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
And are we using the old ones, or do you need a new list from me?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
And are we using the old ones, or do you need a new list from me?
Starting from scratch due to being a bigger game.

Other than a few holdover requests.

Also as this game was technically accessed through the r/smashbros Discord, most of their custom events are still in. I removed those containing profane language, and other crazy instances that are pure disgusting even by my standards plus added a few event ideas

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
I just sent you suggestions

Iridium

Smash Hero
Not tonight due to the fact that there will be 72 tributes. Sunday or Saturday however are all ripe!

I need requests however.

(Also as I had to get the link through the Discord server, there are custom events. If any contain naughty language, I'll censor them myself.)
Same four ( Iridium Iridium osby osby KMDP KMDP @ryumo the Zekenator, I take it 4 maximum for a district still) as before, but I can't think of a good team name. You can help me on that one if you want.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Same four ( Iridium Iridium osby osby KMDP KMDP @ryumo the Zekenator, I take it 4 maximum for a district still) as before, but I can't think of a good team name. You can help me on that one if you want.
Actually I could increase how many in a District. It would impede progress so for now, 4 is our magic number.

Team Name, Explorers of Odd?

D

Deleted member

Actually I could increase how many in a District. It would impede progress so for now, 4 is our magic number.

Team Name, Explorers of Odd?
Well, since I'm in already in then put the leakers team. Vergeben, Sabi, VRPlant and the best one of all Intern-kun.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well, since I'm in already in then put the leakers team. Vergeben, Sabi, VRPlant and the best one of all Intern-kun.
Added under the name "LeakyPipes"

As a bonus, there's a end event for when there's only 2 left. I won't spoil anything except there's a 50% chance it will end in a tie.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here I went letting the emotions get to me again emotionally breaking down crying.

If this is how I'm going to be I probably shouldn't even have a dog to begin with. I'm just so worried of possibility losing her and not getting her treated in time. T_T

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Already have my team "The Poyo Boyos" in.
Can someone explain me what's the hunger games thing? (This is my first time.)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Already have my team "The Poyo Boyos" in.
Can someone explain me what's the hunger games thing? (This is my first time.)
Basically, it's inspired by the Hunger Games series. Here, tributes are forced to fight to the death in order to receive a lifetime supply of food. (It's been a while since I saw any HG related media.)
This sim does that but without the risk of getting hurt.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Basically, it's inspired by the Hunger Games series. Here, tributes are forced to fight to the death in order to receive a lifetime supply of food. (It's been a while since I saw any HG related media.)
This sim does that but without the risk of getting hurt.
Thanks! ^_^
(Also what are the names of the districts?)

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'm just gonna clarify this, before people start thinking I'm some sort of ass who think Geno sucks, or something.

I think Geno is a cool character. I played Super Mario RPG, and I frankly love him in the game. I've always liked the game, so the idea of a playable Geno has always been something I thought would be cool.

This...idea, that I don't like the character is ridiculous. Like, we've got to realize something, and that something is this: It's one thing to like a character, and it's another thing entirely to assume that a character "is in" just because we like them. That sort of idea makes you biased, and in some cases, blind. Do I want Resident Evil in Smash? Absolutely. Would I be crazy to assume that it's 100%, positively going to happen? Uh, yeah. I would be.

Would I be hyped by Geno? Absolutely. Fans would be ecstatic, blown away because this character fans wanted for so long finally made it. I wouldn't even be mad to be wrong about Spirits not being disconfirmations.

The reason I'm sticking to it, however, is because the evidence thus far makes it seem like a generally safe bet. It has literally nothing to do with liking him or not. I've never suggested Sakurai hated the character either, just that he hadn't chosen him. As he said with Brawl, he would have added Geno, but it didn't work out that way. It could very well be that that's the exact same thing we could be seeing now.

It's speculation. We're piecing through the information in front of us together and trying to narrow down who's going to get in. At least, that's what I'm trying to do when I talk about Smash. I likely see things differently from the largely "Nintendo focused" side of the fanbase, of which I used to be a major part of before I spread out my gaming experiences and interests.

I guess my interests with Smash have shifted.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I haven't checked up custom stages in a long time. There are good ones I probably missed too.

A favorite of mine.

D

Deleted member

Season 2 DLC still wasn't being planned until around E3 this year, or at least, wasn't decided. I doubt they'd make negotiations beforehand, in case they decided to stop DLC production.
Pretty sure that article is taking these out of context anyway. Showrunners never said they made the character non-binary; they said they made them androgynous. There is actually a difference. None of them ever said they made it so the character does not identify as either or; it's just hard to tell which the character is on sight (which is fairly common across some anime anyway).

Any predictions on things to expect at The Game Awards?
Last character reveal for the first fighter's pass plus a release window (like early 2020), intro trailer of said character ends with announcement of another 'bonus' character for those who purchase Season 2 Fighter's Pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom