• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It was probably someone else I mistaken you for

Either way keep **** flinging at Gamefreak. They deserve it. Ever since their "MOBILE BOOGEYMAN" excuse for not adding Battle Frontier I've had enough of their incompetence.
Im sure the GF employees will live.
The more people voices are heard the better their response will be. Maybe the next game will be brimming with content the 3DS games didnt give us.
It's possible to make your voice heard without being toxic about it. It doesn't take a whole lot of looking around to find people who are being unreasonably inflammitory and we shouldn't be complacent with that.

Even if someone is right about something, that doesn't excuse them being an ***hole about it, on either side.

Last edited:

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Might be a little late but there is a leaker who not only confirmes all of the mechanics and alts for Dragon Quest and Duck Hunt but also adds alot of correct details for the Nintendo Direct

He mention that Frisk and Waluigi will be added as the final two characters.

D

Deleted member

in 2019, no one should care if you time travel in Animal crossing. Im going to the 1960s where **** was lit

Speaking of 1960s, I hope afro hair is a thing
Afros in game are nice, however I don't see what's so special about afros IRL. I have curly hair so it becomes a mess to get it together after a while I leave it growing. It's one of those things you need to keep cutting to be on the nice spot of having it nice and curly.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Might be a little late but there is a leaker who not only confirmes all of the mechanics and alts for Dragon Quest and Duck Hunt but also adds alot of correct details for the Nintendo Direct

No. Not a chance in hell Waluigi will be DLC. Maybe Frisk, but no Waluigi.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
Does anyone have a strong feeling towards who the final two DLC characters will be?

Also, do you think a 2nd Fighter Pass will happen?

I think the final 2 DLC characters are Heihachi and Monster Hunter.

If we get a 2nd Fighter Pass I think some likely candidates are a Resident Evil character, Sora, Paper Mario, A Sword and Shield Pokémon, someone from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Dante, and Travis Touchdown.

If Spirits aren’t off the table then maybe Shantae, Geno, and Rex & Pyra.

Thoughts?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
It's possible to make your voice heard without being toxic about it. It doesn't take a whole lot of looking around to find people who are being unreasonably inflammitory and we shouldn't be complacent to that.

Even if someone is right about something, that doesn't excuse them being an ***hole about it, on either side.
This is what fandoms need. Not just Pokemon, but all of them. I've got a few examples, one you can see a few pages back. There's no reason to act like spoiled children; simply take a deep breath and piece together your gripes, possibly send a written letter to the company expressing your concerns.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I ain’t gonna believe this because it’s too out there

But Frisk and Waluigi would eliminate 99% of my most wanted characters and I would die of hype if it happened.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

We'll have to wait and see. Waluigi being playable the same game he's still assist has me doubting it a lot, And I'd doubt they'd add the undertale character, but that could go either way I guess. I didn't hink Cloud could happen either, but he's way more popular in the general sense at least.

If they do add Waluigi, this just opens the floodgates even further. And I'm gonna have to shill Bomberman along with Mega Man X.

Again, huge doubts from me, but we'll see.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Does anyone have a strong feeling towards who the final two DLC characters will be?

If we get a 2nd Fighter Pass I think some likely candidates are a Resident Evil character, Sora, Paper Mario, A Sword and Shield Pokémon, someone from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Dante, and Travis Touchdown.

Thoughts?
The final two characters, in my eyes, are Crash and a Dark Souls Rep. If we get a second pass, then I believe it will still be all third parties and I believe that that pass will be where Steve and a fourth Capcom Rep will happen. Also, a Sony character is potentially on the table there two.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

I don't really think that this leak is real, thanks to quite a few factors:
1: Frisk's real name is a big reveal in Undertale, one of the biggest in the game in fact. Plus, I highly doubt that Toby would lobby for a fighter. Something else like some spirits? Possibly, but I doubt he's interested in seeing one of his characters as a fighter.
2: Disregarding my multiple essays on the subject, if we're still in the boat of "Assist Trophies can't be playable no matter what," Waluigi's chances as a fighter dead in the water (this is coming from someone who would die of excitement if he were playable after all).

I'd be cool if it were real, though. It could be interesting to see how they're both handled.

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
I don’t believe the Waluigi thing for a second but the bewildered hatred it would bring would give me unlimited power.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
My honest guess with that Frisk and Waluigi Leak is that the person who posted it heard about the details from somebody who saw it, and then added their own thing.

I think it’s completely fake.

I also, while viewing a Monster Hunter as a great potential fighter, would be disappointing at least a little. The only reason I say that is because it doesn’t further the crossover. The most iconic part of Monster Hunter is in the game. I’d say to add something new!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don’t believe the Waluigi thing for a second but the bewildered hatred it would bring would give me unlimited power.
It'd make so many more people happy tho.....Nah, you're right maximum salt. If anyone Assist got upgraded within the same game and it was him, it'd create a Salt Mountain. Lyn, Midna, Shadow, Skull Kid, Zero, Wily, Knuckles, Alucard, Ashley, Guile, Krystal, Isaac, Spring Man, Bomberman and Shovel Knight, all Jebaited at once with one mighty "WAAAA".

It'd be a little funny tho.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
why cant sabi comment on it
I thought that nintendo lawyer thing was bs
It is but they want to pretend they weren’t bull ****ting for attention.

Also papagenos papagenos may I ask you good sir something? The waluigi leaker said he sent you proof. Is this correct? As someone looking to work together to figure out things this nan might be of interest to you if he did contact you.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wanna live in a world where the last two are Frisk and Waluigi

God, the reactions would be incredible.
I don't know if you watch YoVideogames, but you better Pop-Off like Kenny if Waluigi ever happens.

D

Deleted member

I saw Logan.
I enjoyed it.
Then I realized that the X-Men are going to be in the MCU, and that looks promising.

D

Deleted member

why cant sabi comment on it
I thought that nintendo lawyer thing was bs
For all we know the reason she stopped leaking Nintendo is due to her not having access to her Nintendo contact, seems strange that she didn't say anything about her source being fired or anything.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I saw Logan.
I enjoyed it.
Then I realized that the X-Men are going to be in the MCU, and that looks promising.
Gotta get that Spider-Man vs Wolverine film. Though who they would get to replace Hugh Jackman has some big shoes to fill.

Also, one step closer to MVC4 Baybeeeeeee.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't know if you watch YoVideogames, but you better Pop-Off like Kenny if Waluigi ever happens.
I will ****ing ascend if an Undertale character and Waluigi get in

My hype energy would radiate throughout the tri state area, authorities would run tests to figure out where all the radiation came from

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I will ****ing ascend if an Undertale character and Waluigi get in

My hype energy would radiate throughout the tri state area, authorities would run tests to figure out where all the radiation came from
So you're just gonna create a bunch of Bang Babies like in the Static Shock comics? All that radiation will make some mutants.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I don't really think that this leak is real, thanks to quite a few factors:
1: Frisk's real name is a big reveal in Undertale, one of the biggest in the game in fact. Plus, I highly doubt that Toby would lobby for a fighter. Something else like some spirits? Possibly, but I doubt he's interested in seeing one of his characters as a fighter.
2: Disregarding my multiple essays on the subject, if we're still in the boat of "Assist Trophies can't be playable no matter what," Waluigi's chances as a fighter dead in the water (this is coming from someone who would die of excitement if he were playable after all).

I'd be cool if it were real, though. It could be interesting to see how they're both handled.
Smash has a history of giving out major spoilers, with Master Porky, Lucina, and Seven being the biggest examples of that. Frisk being in a similar boat would not be unusual, and would in fact be par the course. I can't speak for the latter as I don't think Toby has ever given his opinion on the matter, but for all we know he could be completely fine with it.

I will admit I'm still skeptical of the leak though.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Beat Banjo-Kazooie 100% :> my final play time ended up at around 6 hours. Such a chill Saturday. Hope you're all having a great day too :D

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Banjo’s trailer has me thinking one thing.

When are we getting a show called DK’s treehouse where a different video game character shows up outside DK’s house to **** with him. Then something happens and they go on a wacky adventure and learn some life lessons around the way.

Imagine DK helps Luigi get over his fear of ghosts, or like K Rool shows up looking for help, or Banjo shows up and speaks in text boxes the entire time, etc.

So much fun but sadly it won’t happen

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Banjo’s trailer has me thinking one thing.

When are we getting a show called DK’s treehouse where a different video game character shows up outside DK’s house to **** with him. Then something happens and they go on a wacky adventure and learn some life lessons around the way.

Imagine DK helps Luigi get over his fear of ghosts, or like K Rool shows up looking for help, or Banjo shows up and speaks in text boxes the entire time, etc.

So much fun but sadly it won’t happen
Yoshi shows up asking DK how to file his taxes.

Everything will come full circle.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey so uh

Has this been discussed yet?
The only question is how credible and reliable is he/she?

That said although I'm satisfied with everyone I got. Crash as well as a few others like Amaterasu, Doom Slayer, Elma, Nightmare and Phoenix Weight would be icing on cake.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

The fact it has Waluigi whose already been shown as an assist shows how fake this leak is.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Thoughts?
I'm thinking Lloyd and an Resident Evil rep (Jill or Leon).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Thoughts?
>uses paper mario like he doesn't have as spirit

boy are you blind

i have 0 hope for anything anymore and i've accepted that i wasted 25 dollars

unless those last filenames are dragon and slayer i give no single **** of anyone plausible who walks through that door

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Waluigi as the final DLC character would be wonderful beyond words. Waaanderful, even.

And while Frisk isn't my first choice for Undertale, we'd get music and a stage and that's fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom