• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I'm finding it hard to support the cause when I see stuff like this twitter bit I found earlier. You keep doing you, but I have my limits.
I dont know who any of these twitter people are and im not sure why your referring to it as "support" as if its a team or something

The whole thing is to just get a better quality product in the end

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm doing the Whole30 diet to try to loose weight. I can not tell you how much I'm craving pizza right now, and a burger an hour ago, and a hot dog yesterday..... oh my god this is TORTURE! I know it will all be worth it once I loose the weight and can get my surgery.... but that dosn't make this process actually... pleasant.

Alright, time to separate the Plebs from the Chads.

Who was the best Total Drama camper?
Cody or Izzy. I relate so much.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Okay so

I work at Nintendo and uh...

Dlc 4 is Keanu Reeves
Very funny! On a serious note, how many times has the "I, my friend, or my family member works at a gaming company" thing been used by fake leakers?

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I dont know who any of these twitter people are and im not sure why your referring to it as "support" as if its a team or something

The whole thing is to just get a better quality product in the end
I was referring to two different camps; the crowd that respectfully and sensibly voices their gripes with the game, uniting to let their voices be heard in a dignified manner (I.E. you), and then the ones who spout off utter nonsense, verbally assaulting anybody that disagrees with them (pictured in the tweet). By the looks of it, the latter crowd seems to tragically be the more vocal of the two, making the morality of the whole situation to bystanders completely foggy.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
The wait for Hero and Banjo's release will be a lot better than the wait for Joker because A. we're closer to Hero's release since Summer's almost officially begun and B. we have actual gameplay of both of them

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You gotta exercise. Whats the point of going on a diet if you arent going to exercise
My parents did this diet two years ago, no real exercise, and my dad lost 40 pounds.

I just need to drop a tonne of weight quickly so I can get on the surgeon's waiting list. Then I can just eat normally in moderation. Then when I go back to college I can start swimming again to assist.

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
He's not joking, there is always hostility in the Adeleine thread against Dee.
Well, that's not true really...
It happend in the past, but recently Bandana Dee is rarely even mentioned.
To be more honest, the thread is quite dead, and I gave up trying to revive it since it seems that each time it seems to gain some traction, someone brings negativity in it to make it die again.
I pretty much only write in the social and general character speculation threads lately.

But if you mean that I dislike Bandana Dee, that's true, no joke. (I would even take the Channel PPP TV troupe over him any day). But usually I try to not talk about it when I can.

Noipoi

Howdy!
My parents did this diet two years ago, no real exercise, and my dad lost 40 pounds.

I just need to drop a tonne of weight quickly so I can get on the surgeon's waiting list. Then I can just eat normally in moderation. Then when I go back to college I can start swimming again to assist.
You’ll lose weight quicker if you exercise...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
How's your Saturday going, folks?

I more or less started a Banjo-Kazooie playthrough today (I had gotten up to Treasure Trove Cove the other day and put it on hold). Just got to Furnace Fun with all collectables unlocked :> Here's a pic of where I'm at since I can't seem to attach images atm.

Beaten this game like 15 times in the last 20 years and it's still a treat. <3

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Does running after kids for 7 hours a day 5 days a week count? Cause I am NOT going to the gym.
Oh god, just go to the gym. I ****ing hate exercising but I aint gonna use the escuse of "I walk dogs everyday" as exersice. I go right on my rowing machine thats at home for 15 minutes or more if Im listening to music

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I just started a Pokemon Platinum randomizer.

why does Tangrowth have a healing move and sleep powder at below Level 5? That was frustrating to deal with.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh god, just go to the gym. I ****ing hate exercising but I aint gonna use the escuse of "I walk dogs everyday" as exersice. I go right on my rowing machine for 15 minutes or more if Im listening to music
Dog you can exercise at home you don’t have to go to the gym

Just do it so you can get this chapter of your life over with
I don't feel comfortable there. I feel dysphoric when I go to the gym, and me and my parents aren't in a place financially where we can buy our own euiptment. Heck, I don't know if I can afford a gym membership.

When I'm in college I swim for 30-40 minutes a day, every day. That's bound to help.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tonight is my final day in San Diego until returning beginning to head home tomorrow. Not getting back until Monday though given airport troubles. Will be staying at the Toronto airport for the night. Until then I'll try to join in the thread as much as I can once I return to Canada. Good chance too I might crash once getting back in home so dont expect me to come on right away on Monday.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't feel comfortable there. I feel dysphoric when I go to the gym, and me and my parents aren't in a place financially where we can buy our own euiptment. Heck, I don't know if I can afford a gym membership.

When I'm in college I swim for 30-40 minutes a day, every day. That's bound to help.
I don’t have gym equipment either, y’know what I do?

I lie on the floor and do sit ups and push ups right there.

You can find a way to make it work.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

If you cant afford stuff, jog, or lift heavy stuff over and over. Hell, Jog in place in your room. do something that works on your whole body

even swimmers do regular exercise. Swimmers dont just swim and go "Exercise :>"

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don’t have gym equipment either, y’know what I do?

I lie on the floor and do sit ups and push ups right there.

You can find a way to make it work.
If you cant afford stuff, jog, or lift heavy stuff over and over. Hell, Jog in place in your room. do something that works on your whole body

even swimmers do regular exercise. Swimmers dont just swim and go "Exercise :>"
Alright. Fine. Sheesh.

God. This was already torture. Now it’s gonna be 10 times worse.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey so uh

Has this been discussed yet?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
with all due respect, with this attitude, you aint going to get anywhere and you will be back at square one
Well, I cannot help it. As many of you have told me, I tend towards pessimism. And even if I desperately want the end result, that doesn’t make the process of getting there fun. Or even pleasant.

Hey so uh

I don’t know if this guys ever been right before. But if he is. Then that means I am 3 for 3.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey so uh

Is just a comment trying to make a prediction.
The rest of their tweets doesn't hint anything regarding a leak.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
has this guy ever been credible
He has had credible info in the past, but has said he's lost contact with his source after a split up between them. E3 showfloor leaks for 2017 and 2018. But this post is just speculation, like his speculation that Steve was gonna be the E3 reveal this year.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He has had credible info in the past, but has said he's lost contact with his source after a split up between them. E3 showfloor leaks for 2017 and 2018. But this post is just speculation, like his speculation that Steve was gonna be the E3 reveal this year.
I still hope he’s right. Crash is another one of my most wanted picks. If the last two are Crash and Heihachi then I will be super happy (and i’ll Have my own mini PSAll-Stars game within Smash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom