• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
I looked into the Elsagate stuff a while back, and it gets pretty disturbing after a certain point. There’s a lot of weird stuff going on there, and it’s clearly not an ARG. Crazy what a lot of kids might be getting exposed too.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also, if you guys want to talk of Nick shows going downhill, the Fairly Odd Parents got it WAY than Spongebob. You could still salvage and redeem Spongebob, the FOP was at the point of no return.
At least they ended that show. Probably the only smart thing modern Nick has yet to do.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I unfortunately haven't had the chance to play many games lately. And I have a lot of games I need to play lol
Yeah, I can totally relate on that one; my backlog is also quite extensive and there's just not enough time to go through them all.

...It probably doesn't help that I have a bad habit of picking up new games when they're on sale, too. :-P

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Also, if you guys want to talk of Nick shows going downhill, the Fairly Odd Parents got it WAY than Spongebob. You could still salvage and redeem Spongebob, the FOP was at the point of no return.
Agreed. Whatever happened to like, all of the other students? I don't remember seeing Trixie or Francis like at all at the end. And don't even get me started on Chloe and Sparky.

D

Deleted member

I looked into the Elsagate stuff a while back, and it gets pretty disturbing after a certain point. There’s a lot of weird stuff going on there, and it’s clearly not an ARG. Crazy what a lot of kids might be getting exposed too.
The what now?
I musta missed an important discussion, didn't I?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well, I know they tried making Sheen a series of his own and it apparently didn't go well.

Which surprised me because Sheen is an awesome character.
Sheen worked much better as a supporting character, IMO.

Planet Sheen was a case of there being too much of him which lead to him becoming a little obnoxious and much less endearing.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Well, I know they tried making Sheen a series of his own and it apparently didn't go well.

Which surprised me because Sheen is an awesome character.
Sheen is great, but having him be the main character and without all his friends doesn't work as well. At the very least they could've had Carl in there too since that one alien was basically knock off Carl and was even voiced by the same guy.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Just beat the fifth gym leader. Probably my most favorite gym so far.
Cinderace: 42
Boltund: 42
Corviknight: 41
Linoone: 41
Mr. Mime: 41
Weezing: 41

Weezing is ****ing amazing.
I just finished the 2nd, and it was pretty fun. My current team is:

Raboot
Mudbray
Corvisquire
Applin (He's useless ATM 'cause I gotta find a Sweet Apple lol)
Alcremie
Electrike

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, let me try and understand this.

Mr. Rime's face isn't the eyes and stache on the obvious head, but the face on his belly?

Jesus, that's kind of creepy.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, let me try and understand this.

Mr. Rime's face isn't the eyes and stache on the obvious head, but the face on his belly?

Jesus, that's kind of creepy.
Mr. Rime is unironically my favorite Galar Pokemon.
Just look at this lad.
1574039588605.png

I think I'm okay not spoilering this.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm stuck in my Gen 1 ways so I'm currently rocking Butterfree and Gyarados in my team.

My other four goes as such:

Raboot
Corvisquire
Yamper

...and last, but certainly not least: Linoone

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
He was revealed officially before release, so you're good.

Anyways, I kind of like him too. I just wish they didn't go with the whole belly face thing.

Anyways, I got a question. When do you get the ability to Surf?
You get it after a year of practice.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I don't have to take this. I'm 25, I pay my dues, I support myself. I'm gone.
You don't support yourself nearly enough with all that hair you've got going on...

One could even say that you look a little apeish right now.

D

Deleted member

So basically can have more than 1 Pokemon asleep at the time?

That's obnoxious.
If I'm reading it correctly, (Narrator: He wasn't) it should be the opposite? not sure, never was into Comp Pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
On a whim I went to an art museum today, had a pretty good time. It's pretty surreal seeing some of the ancient stuff, like a statue of a lamb from Sumeria that is 5000 years old! There was also two Monet paintings and a Van Gogh as well.

I really liked this one called the "The Cardsharps" by Caravagio, in person you can see all the neat little details, such as the exposed fingertips on the gentlemen in the back so he can feel marked cards. Really cool painting, it also inspired a lot of other card playing paintings in that era.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Random Pokémon fact of the day: If a single 'Mon had every type, it would still be weak to Rock.

D

Deleted member

Random Note: If Zeldas not playable in Botw 2 I’m gonna be very disappointed, Multiplayer would be great too
Eh, don't agree with that, honestly.
Well, I disagree with you being disappointed. Zelda would be cool and all, but I just don't see Multiplayer working unless it's Disney Infinity or Mario Kart 8 style(split in half)

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You could tell that even the creator didn’t want it to keep going by the end. SpongeBob is what happens when you get a knew team that doesn’t get the point. FoP is what happens when the old team stops caring.

Plank08

Smash Lord
Eh, don't agree with that, honestly.
Well, I disagree with you being disappointed. Zelda would be cool and all, but I just don't see Multiplayer working unless it's Disney Infinity or Mario Kart 8 style(split in half)
I don’t actually expect multiplayer, but I believe a playable Zelda should’ve happened by now

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Random Note: If Zeldas not playable in Botw 2 I’m gonna be very disappointed, Multiplayer would be great too
Zelda's design in the first game was so perfectly suited for her to take up an adventuring role for a change. Such a missed opportunity that she wasn't playable.

I'm honestly not expecting things to change for BotW 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom