• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well, got to the resort in Undertale. Calling it a night again, but hoping if I continue tomorrow I can get to the end of at least neutral ending.

I’ve spared everything, haven’t killed anything so far, haven’t gained any experience...Probably won’t do the true ending for awhile, but I am enjoying it.

Then I will enjoy Pokémon Friday night!
Oh yeah, you're on the track to qualifying to be able to do the Pacifist ending without having to reset.(normally you have to reset, but if you fulfill the conditions on your first run, you don't have to)

And now that you're at the resort...... get ready for some banger music and a long puzzle-thon up ahead.
also another boss, but you'll know when you get to that.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, got to the resort in Undertale. Calling it a night again, but hoping if I continue tomorrow I can get to the end of at least neutral ending.

I’ve spared everything, haven’t killed anything so far, haven’t gained any experience...Probably won’t do the true ending for awhile, but I am enjoying it.

Then I will enjoy Pokémon Friday night!
I mean, you could do the true pacifist ending if you want. Considering that you haven’t killed anyone, you qualify for one of those runs. I highly recommend doing one. The True Pacifist run is generally longer than the other runs, and it has one of my favorite endings in a video game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good morning, kids! Someone did a group picture of some of my girls. Lovely, no? That will be my next avatar.

So****e...something I think is funny for you guys...if you want.

If y'all enjoyed what you saw, great. If not...I will continue searching for something that will brighten your day.

またね! :shyguy:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I shall C O N S U M E the carbohydrates in a ringed form coated with sucrose and powder.
povlyhua34y31.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good morning, kids! Someone did a group picture of some of my girls. Lovely, no? That will be my next avatar.

So****e...something I think is funny for you guys...if you want.

If y'all enjoyed what you saw, great. If not...I will continue searching for something that will brighten your day.

またね! :shyguy:
I love that Rosalina and Peach art!

Gotta look for some art of Pauline too!

D

Deleted member

At you limit? are you like stressed out or something? bit concern.
You really don't get it, do you?

She(I'm assuming She for now, correct me if wrong) appears to be annoyed at these borderline fetish images you keep on sharing(I think, anyway. That's the vibe I'm getting from her)

D

Deleted member

While I'm here(and my connection isn't garbage) I'll just share this really quick:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The ****posting has been a bit bad sometimes, but at best it should at least not be inappropriate. I find it fairly annoying too(but it looks like it's resolved anyway and it'll stop if I read Mamboo's response right?).

Anyway, I got almost all of my Card Suit mons done for my Pokemon hack. I literally just need to name the evolution for Parassault(leaning towards a variation of Wani, referring to a watery dragon yokai) since it makes for a good pirate joke as it can be associated with crocodiles. Easy Captain Hook reference, which is the tail it holds. The other is figuring out what Orejinn, a simple corruption name for Impakt's evolution, has for a tail. I already got a Hammer, Hook, and a Katana for the Wind one, named Onikaze. I just thought of using a Shovel, but there's a tail shaped like a Spade so it doesn't stand out anyway. The other tails for the pre-evolutions are a Heart, Diamond, and Club. Sooooo... I don't have a lot of easy options for designs. Hrm.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

MFW I'm trying to think of how to reply toward the recent **** in this thread.

EIn5aCfU0AAc2Rz.jpeg

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Guys don't make a huge public fuss about this stuff. It'll go away for good if you just report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom