• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

sonic comparison gif
Honestly, Sonic’s movement and muzzle doesn’t look to good. The muzzle’s mats just feel off, honestly. I’mm sure it’ll be fixed later, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Or maybe the conspiracy theories were right and the old design was just one big marketing stunt to gain publicity and then show that they were willing to better the product to gain widespread appeal and interest.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Still probably won't see it cos it's not really my thing, but kudos to the animators and designers who turned Sonic around

D

Deleted member

Working on a game. This table was actually really hard to make. Modelling was easy, but the mats? Not so much.
1573560608365.png

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Not sure if it will make the movie good or not, but huge props to the animators for making a redesign this good in less than a year.

Now if only we could hear a remix of Pumpkin Hill in this movie, I be gold.

D

Deleted member

Given who I see people ask about the most, I'm inclined to agree that Sakurai, IF he ever takes the chance to, might re-visit Shantae or Rayman. Maybe. Geno's more of a hard case cause I dunno if Nintendo or SE give enough of a ****. Elma and Dixie would be really cool personally.

I'm of course wondering if any other Final Smash cameos will get added like Chrom. Even outside of the Mega Men, there's still Fiora and Dunban.
Aw man I forgot her.

D

Deleted member

I just woke up and it snowed so bad here, that while my little brother's school canceled, my school didn't.

What's really funny is this means my mom has to take me to her work(school doesn't start until 8:30)

D

Deleted member

If I’m not mistaken, there’s another trailer coming up this week too:

The trailer for Spongebob: It’s A Wonderful Sponge.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The fact the director actually listened to the criticism of the backlash over Sonic's original design shows how much he tried to make things right. So as a little reward I'll go give the film a look. Will it still be bad probably but the director earns a little credit for taking the backlash on the chin and taking the steps to improving Sonic’s design, and making him look like...Sonic.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well Disney launches their + service in the U.S. and I have one thing to say:

Too much content.
But now I have no excuse to not watch the MCU.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Behold, I have awoken.
Or what you though was a dream is actually your real life and I'm arguing my existance is merely a fraction of your astonishingly detailed subconcious machinations.

Good morning, though.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So taking my dog down to the vet today to get her tooth checked on. Hopefully doesn't require an extraction removal. So far though she hasn't shown any signs of pain for it. Hopefully just antibiotics and filling at best.

D

Deleted member

oh hey, r/Pokemon not being overly toxic for once! That's new..

edit: jesus it's super big
Jesus, the amount of wasted potential is beyond bs.

My close friend who plays Pokemon too much probably won't get to see his favorite Grass type starter. He's voting with his wallet. I ain't buying it since it ain't my type.

Last edited by a moderator:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well I finally managed to watch something on Disney +. The servers are more overloaded than the time Nintendo did maintenance when Joker released.

I watched Three Little Pigs. The Silly Symphony.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Redesign aside it still looks like a generic average Hollywood movie.
Still the fact the director actually listened to the criticism from the fans is something. Gotta give a little credit which is why I'll give the movie a look.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So the new Sonic movie looks much better. The design seems way more bouncy and animated than the old one, while not dippong into uncanny territory.

Also, the trailer seemed to be... less generic? Like, it legit felt like Sonic with his one liners and quips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom