• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

With Noob in, MK11 almost has everyone I wanted thanks to Scorpion, Raiden, Sonya Blade, Liu Kang, Johnny Cage and Noob.

3EF32DA2-0742-42B4-A6DB-6B03300CF696.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Nah. I just love the design and adopted her as my moniker to coincide Smashing Ramen's Corrin. Azura is like one of the worst examples of wasted potential in FE: Fates. I love her, but she is not a well-written character in the least and the writer in me would feel dirty calling her my "favorite". Especially since she's from my least favorite FE game.

That said.

Dancing gifs for days.
>azura thigh

D

Deleted member

Also, I love how Noob sounds like Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget. LMAO. His shadow clone probably sounds like Skeletor.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Nah. I just love the design and adopted her as my moniker to coincide Smashing Ramen's Corrin. Azura is like one of the worst examples of wasted potential in FE: Fates. I love her, but she is not a well-written character in the least and the writer in me would feel dirty calling her my "favorite". Especially since she's from my least favorite FE game.

That said.

Dancing gifs for days.
For a split second I read Azura as Azula and I thought you were a fellow Last Airbender Chad.

D

Deleted member

Ehhhhhhhh I don't know if I should embrace this

Hey bro buy my new novel please my wife is trying to take the kids away from me and I can't afford a lawyer I need money
Sorry man I don't have any money to spare cause I don't have a job. Good luck with the kids tho

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Mortal Kombat 11 is already perfect for me.
It would be for me the best Mortal Kombat if it ends up having Wolverine, but I am already pleased.

D

Deleted member

Forgive my ignorance but isn't $80/year a pretty standard rate for streaming services?

Netflix: $11/month = $132
Hulu: $8/month = $96
Amazon: $9/month if you don't have Prime = $108
HBO Now: $15/month = $180
Funimation: $6/month = $72

It actually seems like a pretty decent deal.
Hulu is more than that if you don't want ads, I think around 15 bucks.
It's really not that big of a deal, but all of those other platforms have more than just anime so you get more bang for your buck.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Progress report. Archanea and Valentia are sorted. Now onto Genealogy Gen 1.

D

Deleted member

Also
Seems like the leak saying Shang Tsung was unlockable wasn't true. However, it does seem like the other leak on gamefaqs saying that the krypt involved multiple areas including Shang Tsung's island seems to be true. Same leak said that Rain was in and Shinnok wasn't playable. So who knows. The guy in the krpyt seems to be the konquest guy people think is Rain.
There's still 3 roster slots on the roster leak that can't be DLC by virtue of the Kombat Pack having 6 characters, so who knows what they could be. Plus the leak that said Shang was unlockable got so many other things right, like describing Erron Black's fatal blow correctly, that I don't want to completely write it off
My boi is in. Finally.
Leave it to NetherRealm to give Noob the best fatality in the game.
Again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Back by popular demand, it's chapter 2!

"So let me get this straight." Asked a befuddled @tehponycorn. "That Ramen shop wasn't your palace?" @Smashing Ramen sighed and explained for the third time. "No, it wasn't my palace. I'm not a corrupt individual who needs his heart stolen, i'm just a guy running a shop. Now please return my noodles and get the **** away from me." Tehponycorn was kinda upset, he just got done with The Grinch's palace and he thought he was on a roll. "Oops, sorry hehe..." He then returned the ramen. Noipoi was super happy! After a fifteen hour flight on @AndreaAC's chariot, they had finally caught up to the ramen thief and secured the noodles. It was a crazy trip! They encountered a ginormous swarm of locusts that threatened to eat them alive (@ClaTheBae refused to believe in them even while they nibbled on his face). A krew of strange reptiles who gifted the group with the most badass song they've ever heard. And they even came across the bringer of lewd, the almighty @Mythra. Noipoi and Mythra were locked in a psychic duel of wits, but eventually Noipoi won and was gifted the link.

"Well, i'm glad we got that cleared up!" said Noipoi, a goofy smile on his face. "Now we can get back and eat some noodles!" However, the true adventure had just begun. Suddenly, a colossal explosion of pure evil energy shot out from the depths of the earth and into the sky. Then, as if it was never there, it vanished in an instant. "What in the ever loving **** was that?" Asked a shocked staindgrey staindgrey while @faygoshill clung onto him for protection. "I dunno, but we're gonna find out." Said a determined Noipoi, still hyped up from his victory against Mythra. "Yoshi (Are you kidding me? I don't even think I could eat that!) asked @God Emperor Yoshi (who's name will always be Zinith to me). But Noipoi was already on his way to the source of the evil, and seeing as how he was the main character everyone was contractually obligated to follow him.

Our heroes were soon faced with a colossal fortress, the evilest fortress they had ever seen. Tehponycorn started getting excited, he has a thing about evil palaces. Guarding the fortress were a humanoid fiend (not a full fiend, more of a demi-fiend) known as Idon Idon . A pink, puffy jester rolling around on a ball known as @PeridotGX. And a relatively normal looking guy holding a microphone known as Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! . "Halt! Who dares enter the fortress of evil evilness?" asked Guardian Idon. "We don't really wanna come in, but the blue weirdo does and he's our ride sooo..." answered @Mr. Wario. "None who aren't approved by our mistress shall enter" stated PeridotGX. "And last time I checked, you guys weren't approved. So piss off!" finished NateVO. Everyone looked at each other in confusion for a short moment. "Well in that case, how exactly do we get approved?" Asked Smashing Ramen. "The only way to get approved is to pass the challenges." started Idon. 'Yes, face the challenges and appear before her." continued PeridotGX. "And she's super scary, you don't stand a chance!" finished NateVO. "No chance? That's a chance i'm willing to take!" Exclaimed Noipoi. "That's ****ing stupid." said Cla. Suddenly Idon, PeridotGX and NatevO burst into laughter. "Bahahaha! You really *giggle* you really think we're just gonna let you in? asked Idon in the midst of hysterical laughter. "Get outta here before we have to kill you!" and so the guards turned our heroes away.

They were going to head back to the ramen shop, but Noipoi heard something from behind a large stalagmite. "Psst, over here!" Noipoi led the group behind the rock formation, only to find a small western marsupial named Opossum Opossum . A Shroob named... @Shroob. a wooden doll in a light blue sweater named @ShotoStar and a guy called @ToasterBrains. "Heard you guys wanted to get in the fortress." started Opossum. "We can help you, if you help us." Noipoi was suspicious, but he loved animals so he decided to listen. "The dark queen resides in that castle, and if we don't act quick there could be big trouble. If you help us defeat her, we'll let you in the castle with us." Noipoi was already planning to defeat an ancient evil today, so this was right up his alley! "Alright, let's get this bread!" Noipoi shook Opossum's paw, and off they went.

The fortress was dark and dank, and was engulfed in an eerie aura. "Zoinks, I hope we don't run into any g-g-g-ghosts!" whimpered a freaked out Faygoshill. "Relax, ghosts aren't real. Like Giraffes." Cla said, trying to reassure everyone. "Yoshi (No, they exist. I eat em.)" responded Zinith. "Enough with the ghost talk, you're freaking Callie out!" Snapped Mr. Wario, holding his cursed Callie doll. Shroob held up his purple clawed hand, signalling everyone to stop. "In front of us is the door to the dark queen's chamber." he said. Opossum then cut in with "We've done our part, but this is where we part ways. We've still got a job to do." "May the stars be with you.' said ShotoStar, offering a blessing to the group. "Don't die, dweebs" said ToasterBrains. As the radical quartet left, our original group decided to enter the dark queen's chambers. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

As they entered the dark queen's chamber, an oppressive aura immediately had everyone shivering. "N-nani?" anime'd Faygoshill. In front of them was a colossal throne constructed of crystals that seemed to emit dark energy. The throne was guarded by five mighty warriors, osby osby @Chinderblock @NonSpecificGuy @Moydow and a penguin named..he didn't have a name. He was Just a penguin Just a penguin . Sitting on the throne was the most evil person they had ever seen, the mistress of mayhem, the princess of pain, the empress of evil, Dark Queen Cyn Cyn ! "Ah, I see you've arrived." she said, her voice slow and despicable. "Are you the one who's gonna destroy the world or something?" asked Noipoi, ready to fight this evil being. Cyndane however seemed shocked, appalled even. "What? destroy the world, me?" she asked, eyes wide. "My dear boy, that would be evil! And that's so not me!" Yeah, no one was buying it. This chick is evil. "Alright fine, i'm gonna destroy the world. But i'll give you a chance to save it." Everyone would be lying if they said they weren't intrigued. "If you beat my game, then i'll give you chance to save this pathetic world." Beating a game? These guys lived to play games!
They all immediately rose up like true gamers to the challenge, eager to take the Dark Queen on. "What game are we playing?" asked Noipoi, ready to win. Cyndane smiled an evil smile, and looked upon the group with a psychotic glee. "You'll take part in..."

"My Hunger Games!"
My avatar actually doesn’t hold the microphone it’s a logo on his shirt

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, Noipoi Noipoi you might like Normal Boots' latest season of Madness:

Really fun discussions in these things, and this season is about Pokemanz.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Literally the most concrete things I know about Fates are Corrin's feet and Azura sings the gay waves song a lot
Here's everything you need to know going in if you ever actually feel like trying Fates:
  • Corrin is bull**** don't overthink it
  • Conquest is best, Birthright is boring and Revelation is... also there
  • Children make no sense but get them anyway because they usually end up stronger than their parents when you get them the right boons and traits
  • No one's related so go nuts making this a love sim
  • Azura will never fully explain anything and she only knows one song
  • Fox illusions can eat **** and die
  • Forrest is the best so make sure Leo bangs someone.
Also the soundtrack is dope.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here's everything you need to know going in if you ever actually feel like trying Fates:
  • Corrin is bull****
  • Conquest is best, Birthright is boring and Revelation is... also there
  • Children make no sense but get them anyway because they usually end up stronger than their parents when you get them the right boons and traits
  • No one's related so go nuts making this a love sim
  • Azura will never fully explain anything and she only knows one song
  • Fox illusions can eat **** and die
  • Forrest is the best so make sure Leo bangs someone.
Also the soundtrack is dope.
It's all about FAMILY

But everyone's adopted so they can ****

Screw you, fates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom