• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
No, it isn't nature. Animals don't have sense of gender that we do. They have gender roles so to speak, but that's more so sex roles. And we do need to look at the brain to see if there's actual dysphoria because one suggests that the best treatment would be to transition while the other would suggest that it's just a mental illness much like how it's classified when people think they're something they aren't. Yeah, there's cultures with more than one gender. But it's entirely made up of culture. Gender is more so a role than a state of being. Hence why they've existed in culture and now many are irrelevant to today's cultures without anyone to identify as them. And yet male and female is always prevalent, huh.... Almost like gender is a made up thing by culture aside from male and female.

And yeah, it's all fun and games to exclude people out of the circle. That's what I did alongside them. It's all fun and games until you slip up one day and they hate your guts and make sure to go out of their way that everyone knows what you said in a private conversation. And one day they're probably going to be out of that circle, if it isn't by them pissing someone off, then eventually the groups going to go out of relevance as the political landscape is always shifting now. I guarantee that within the next decade her and others are going to be left in the dust by people they think care about them personally rather than just caring for them because they pleasure them with the same political opinions.

I just don't want them attaching themselves to some dumb political trend where in 5-ten years later they look back on what they said and feel totally embarrassed. Especially on how her and others in this thread bully people into having the same political opinions as them. It happens weekly even not daily. And I know so many people that are tired of this kind of behavior, but few speak up about it. And for good reason, ironically enough, they don't want to get dogpiled by the majority. Which is ironic because I remember when I had to back that ex-friend up because they used to get singled out. Now I feel like **** because i feel like I spent my time defending someone who goes out of their way to bully people and virtue signal about their identity and how minorities are superior by virtue and how you can't question anything they do. But of course, if you (rightfully) pick apart the other side of the spectrum for the exact same behavior, that's okay. Just don't question our indoctrination over everyone's beliefs. If someone like Sonicfox goes around making an *** out of themselves they're a hero for some reason.
Trans issues are only a political trend because Ben Shapiro got his feelings hurt by them.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Anytime I am here, I try and steer the topic away from these subjects. If I am not here, I can't do that.
Just a question, Mythra is worried he's going to be banned for some posts he made recently.

Is that something he should be worried about, because if so I have a PM I need to send.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Just a question, Mythra is worried he's going to be banned for some posts he made recently.

Is that something he should be worried about, because if so I have a PM I need to send.
Depends on the content of the posts. If he is that worried he can always request they be deleted or he can edit them.

D

Deleted member

Alright lads, it’s Onereasonanddone posts random images he has saved time, your least favourite gameshow!
5E4BE597-C676-4A64-9954-B9377283D3DC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Y'know if a mod, **** now an Admin for that matter, asks you to drop a conversation you should really do so. Whether or not it's joking, I implore everyone to not bring up Gender Identity or Politics again.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I do think in some cases it can take on turns that arent good for them or others. But that's not the majority.
It's not bullying, silly. If you understood how hard it is for some to be around people who have ideas like yours, you wouldn't take it personally and instead understand that they need to be more with friends who care about them. You're too adamant about your ideas for me to enjoy this talk further.

Sorry, but i dont feel like anyone benefits from me continuing this conversation. Laters.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Guys, lets not start up this gender debate again. It usually never leads anywhere positive.

Besides:
That just sweeps it all under the rug to be ignored. Things like this shouldn't be ignored.

Doing so is dangerous and frankly stupid.

D

Deleted member

Trans issues are only a political trend because Ben Shapiro got his feelings hurt by them.
Trans issues are issues because people conflate the term trans to the point where it doesn't even mean to transition anymore. Among other things. Almost likes its a relatively new issue that has little research on it and to treat it as complete normalcy is naive.

I do think in some cases it can take on turns that arent good for them or others. But that's not the majority.
It's not bullying, silly. If you understood how hard it is to be around people who have ideas like yours, you wouldn't take it personally and instead understand that they need to be more with friends who care about them. You're too adamant about your ideas for me to enjoy this talk further.

Sorry, but i dont feel like anyone benefits from me continuing this conversation. Laters.
Shish and friends are the daily bullies. I'd rather be adamant about my caution than be naive and lead people into harm because it gives them a high for awhile.

That just sweeps it all under the rug to be ignored. Things like this shouldn't be ignored.

Finally something I agree with, now do a 360 on it because I agree with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

You're more than welcome to post and debate to your hearts content about either of those subjects in PM or the Debate Hall. We're just asking that you don't do it here.

That's not "Sweeping it under the rug." It's just a courtesy thing because, as proven by the last page, those conversations can get wildly toxic.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I wanted to share a nice piece of classical music. Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

Helps me relax.

EDIT: If you could pick one classical music piece for Smash,what would you pick?

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Infraction given for this post
Trans issues are issues because people conflate the term trans to the point where it doesn't even mean to transition anymore. Among other things. Almost likes its a relatively new issue that has little research on it and to treat it as complete normalcy is naive.

I didn't say you're bullying. Shish and friends are the daily bullies. I'd rather be adamant about my caution than be naive and lead people into harm because it gives them a high for awhile.

Finally something I agree with, now do a 360 on it because I agree with it.
I didn't mean me. I meant, it's understandable that people dont like to talk with you if they're like they are.
that's all. I said my piece, you didn't try to understand, and so i bow out. later.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
doa smash interview.png

I'm only posting this to see if I'm late on this or not.
Either way any leak that says Ryu Hayabusa is bull**** now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom